The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2002, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: TianShangRenJian

Quote:
Originally posted by fastcar
hi Bro SGPshanghai69

Was wondering if u could tell me more bout TianShangRenJian. A PRC KTV ger in Sing reccomended me to go there, saying its a "palace"

Dear fastcar bro,
The place u mentioned is at Xian Xia Roda, near Hong Qiao area. It is a pretty ok place, not too bad but nothing spectacular in terms of gals there. One man's meat is another man's poison lah...........normal place lah..............

There are many other places around.............check it out........

Regards.
Old 13-07-2002, 10:18 PM
BillyLee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally posted by SGPshanghai69

Dear bro dragon8866,
As per what I was told of Galaxy Disco, the place sucks............& BIG TIME!
Anyway, besides it sucks big time, the place is lurking with danger! A friend of mine end up being caoxed by the gal there 2 follow her 2 another place & almost got robbed! Btter stay clear of such places la bro if I will u!

There is NO such things as these period of time that the Gong An or the Police here at tyhese period doing such strict checks so far! Look at the report at City Hotel.............

Take care & execise cautions bro.............
I'm sorry to hear that. YMM Depends on which Mamasan and how often she/they have seen you. There are girls in every club that try to take advantage of the customers and you just have to be careful. Make sure you go with one of the local friend so they won't try the bs. But from my previous experiences, Galaxy doesn't suck that bad. Maybe your friends were unlucky and did some no-no (showing off or wearing heavy jewelrys)... I dunno know but non of my friends had any experiences that you mentioned.
Old 14-07-2002, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Dear Bro. Dragon,

I agree with Billy as I did not face any problem during my first trip there. In fact, after choosing the girl, you go to another level up of the disco, and you can raba raba a bit with the lady. The Mamasan told me that the girl is ready for take-away (She is not a Shanghainese), and the asking price was RMB 1500 for a shot and RMB 2000 for overnite. Of course, I did not take it as the norm should be around 1000 and 1500 respectively.

Come with SGp, Looksee and I, we can go there if you want to make up the loses.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-07-2002, 06:52 PM
marcoman

Think Bro Dragon's experience could be a one-off. Galaxy is a good place for a beer and also to watch the ladies. However, if you do spot one you like, better signal her over cos she might be taken the very next moment. The only bad experience I had there was this young thing that I really liked (aged 19) but no matter how I tried, no success in getting her back to my hotel - she said she had a boyfriend and that she was just making some sitting $$ at Galaxy. I think I could have managed to get her in the sack if I had another day or two but unfortunately I had to leave the next day. That said, expect for this incident, I have had successes at this joint. You must always tell the mummy that you want chick whom you can do a "take-away". Otherwise, you'll be wasting your time. Its quite sad that Casablance (next door) closed cos from time to time they have some very nice ones there as well.
Old 15-07-2002, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dlsm77
Sorry, i though Tianshangrenjian is down at Shenzhen? I was at shenzhen at there is a Tianshanrenjian, a big nite club! Heard very expensive!
I'm not sure about the one in Shenzhen but Tianshangrenjian in Shanghai is one of the biggest KTV there.
Old 15-07-2002, 10:06 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee

I'm not sure about the one in Shenzhen but Tianshangrenjian in Shanghai is one of the biggest KTV there.
Sorry, I stand corrected. I was referring to WaZhiXiaHong (Million Purple Thousand Red) not Tianshangrenjian.
Old 16-07-2002, 09:36 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: Park Hotel...any action?

Quote:
Originally posted by blurrsotong
I will be in Shanghai in August...saying at Park Hotel near Nanking Road.
Any action in or around this hotel???

Thanks Bros
If not mistaken on lcation of your hotel, it is at Nanjing East Rd, Pedestrian Walking Mall area where u walk along the street to shop thats all bro! As far as I knew, no actions around there la.....perhaps u can try other places like Heng Shan Rd or refer to the earlier postings for further actions! Cheers bro......
Have fun..........& a nice stay in SHA!
Rgds.
Old 31-07-2002, 11:09 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bro,

Jin Mao Grand Hyatt, if I am not wrong, it is in Pudong area, where actions are not as much as in PuXi.

About bringing a girl back after midnight, it all depends on luck. However, the hotel being a 5 stars, chances are they will close one eye, unless it is during the 'Hot' period such as around National Day of China.

Golden Magnolia is also my favourite hangout. Unless you know the Mamasan well, or I doubt they would send a girl to your Hotel. What we do normally is to go to the KTV where you get the choose the girl. Get her phone number, and make appointment with her on the next day. In this case, she does not need to give a cut to the Mamasan.

I hope the above helps.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 31-07-2002, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Titanic
Hi I am sort of new to the scene in Shanghai and I just have a few questions. I am going to stay at the JinMao Grand Hyatt. Is it OK to bring a girl back after midnight? Also I got hold of this mamasan's telephone number from Golden Magnolia, is it OK to ask her to send me a gal direct to the hotel? Thanks.
It is not advisable to bring the gal to your room in particular that u r putting at JinMao Grand Hyatt, Pudong which is a 5-Star hotel. Being that security is pretty tight and that the hotel is particular about their image as well bro! They will not allowed entry to the gal when u do so. Suggest u do it at a budget hotel near Magnolia KTV when u patronise them there and pls.....never get the mamasan send u any gals at all especially without even knowing wht u r getting at all!
Do hve fun cheonging and always bear in mind..........exercise cautions when doing so............!
Take care.

Regards.
Old 01-08-2002, 02:37 AM
Samster

I am lucky to be put up always at a 5 Star hotel. I did not, and still do not have any problem in bringing girls back to the hotels that I stayed. To be sure, why not bring her in before the stipulated 10.30 pm or 11.00 pm (in some cases) curfew time. In fact, the girls feel safer and hence more willing to come to your place if you are staying in a 5 Star Hotel. At least, that was my experience.

Take Care

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 01-08-2002, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Titanic
Thanks again. PuTonRen. Where can I find the highest quality girl, say part-timers, and be able to bring her back to the hotel? What $ am I expected to pay?
Bro

I don't think there are specific places part timers hangs out in Shanghai. If u have the time, u can go to shopping malls and sian them. But on the whole Shanghai girls are quite proud, not easy to sian.

The other alternative is to go to pubs at XiTainDee and pick up the waiteresses and captains.

regards
Old 01-08-2002, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee

Bro

I don't think there are specific places part timers hangs out in Shanghai. If u have the time, u can go to shopping malls and sian them. But on the whole Shanghai girls are quite proud, not easy to sian.

The other alternative is to go to pubs at XiTainDee and pick up the waiteresses and captains.

regards
Yo bro,
what Looksee bro said is absolutely correct! There are no such specific "FLs" or Part-Timers hang-out joints but many places spread all over Shanghai city instead!

Common Places of "FLs" are as follow;
- FuXing Park, Park 97 Disco (best time to go pick-up is on Fridays & Saturdays nights)
- XinTianDi or Heaven & Earth Square, TaiChang Road, MaDang Road, Paulaner Brauhaus, Star East. (best times to go ; as above)
- JuLu Road, Hua Shan Road, 2 stretch both roads along JuLu Road, (Best times to go; anytime, caution as the FLs preferred to go for AngMohs usually at JuLu Road Pubs)

Price rate: Chinese Yuan RMB 1,000 or plus subjectively.

Hope the above info are of usefulness to you bro!
Have fun..........
Old 01-08-2002, 06:41 PM
Samster

Where to find Gals

Well, Bro,

My two dearest kakis, Loosee and SGPShanghai69 said it all. There is really no specific place to get high quality girls. Go to Pub, shopping malls, etc.

Me, as an old man, go to KTV and sian. You will find gems. If you want to bring them back or to have special activities, avoid Shanghai girls at all cost. They are unwilling as Shanghai is where they live in. Although we have some luck with that, but they were really luck. Follow the instructions of my two kakis, you can go wrong that much.

Good luck, Bro Titanic.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 03-08-2002, 10:47 AM
marcoman

If I may also add my 2 cents worth......

At the end of the day, its all down to what the final objective is and more importantly and how much time (not to mention $$$ - in case a freebie is not in sight) you have on hand whilst in Shanghai (or any other PRC city for that matter).

If you are on business and have only 2 nights and would like a PRC chick to share your bed with, suggest then you head for one of the KTVs and make your intention known to the mamasan from the start - it might cost you anywhere between RMB1000-2500 (excluding KTV charges as you pay the girl direct which she will then give the mamasan a cut of circa 20% or more - if you broker without the mamasan, then she keeps the whole lot) but you are sure to have your wild oats sowed for that night. Alternatively, as another bro mentioned, you can try the FLs at Fuxingpark (California or 97 disco) or XinTianTi or PuJs (Grand Hyatt). I was quite successful at PuJs in picking up a top notch beauty.

If you have a couple of nights to spare, then you have to do your homework in advance i.e. before you get there. The objective is to look for a freebie. Not all KTV chicks are pros - you can actually find some very nice gems. I personally found one at Kiss Me KTV (basement of JC Mandarin). She was the hottest chick there but could not be bought. So, what I did was get her number and called her the next day for dinner which she obliged. She went to work after the early dinner. I met her after her work that night and we had supper. Nothing happened cos again she was either the nice sort or played hard to get. Anyway, on the third day, she did not go to work but to dinner with me, bro Mai Tu Liao and his chick. The evening ended with me being invited back to her place - the rest saw me in cloud nine - she was fantastic - boy was she a great lover. I saw her again on another of my business trips up. We still keep in touch to this day.

Just some experiences to share.
Old 27-08-2002, 11:59 AM
undies

No Problem bro shagman, actually I managed to pick up one girl from "jin bi hui huang". She is actually working as a girl attending at the barcounter of the jazz bar. You know the one at the 7 floor (if i remember correctly, or was it 6 floor) those ladies wearing in green uniform. Along the barcounter, there are about 7 to 8 girls attending to customers sitting at the bar and they are soooo cute, i picked one of them my third nite in HZ and 2nd time I visited 'jin bi hui huang".

she went to my hotel which is about 10 mins walk away, 'You Hao Hotel' and after the nite, as I hv some official matter to settle, she said she will wait for me at the lobby that nite and that evening, I brought her out for dinner and bought her some clothing that cost not more than S$100 altogether! Before sending her to work when I accompany her the whole nite again while I drinking beer until she knock off, she accompany me the whole nite in my hotel again until the next afternoon where I left for Shanghai. Anyway thanks for your reply. May next time if we have time, we shall meet. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
Sorry undies. Didn't see your post. I was in Hangzhou from 14 to 16 Aug. Had a good time.
PM me the next time and we shall cheong together. Your budget is fine. Me Know Hangzhou too well. Lets find some time to pick them up and get them nice presents the next day. If not RMB1000 for a night is max.
Check out my other post in Shanghai Recommendations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread