The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I find it strange that there's no info on Qiao Er W15.

Quite a pretty girl. I've not tried because she seems to be off whenever I do remember to ask for her.

Wonder why no info in the forum though as she's been around a few months already.

Did a search and couldn't find anything, unless of course I lao hua yan and missed it.
Hmm, no surprise there. I have not heard of qiao er also.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Hmm, no surprise there. I have not heard of qiao er also.
I think there are simply too many gals Liao. At times u dun even know who exist !
Old 21-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
I think there are simply too many gals Liao. At times u dun even know who exist !
Hahaha...thts true !
Old 21-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Hahaha...thts true !
Sometime u c so many of them till u blur. U dunno who u wan lol. I had tat experience n it's not v gd
Old 21-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometime u c so many of them till u blur. U dunno who u wan lol. I had tat experience n it's not v gd
I would say that if one is in a hurry, best to go for regular to avoid surprises.

But if one has time, then slowly look around, pick and choose.

Sometimes, a bit more time and surveying of the houses is needed to find a better match for one's taste and desires.

But everyone has their own way of doing things. It is ok if one doesn't want to see too many girls and become blur because of it, as per what you described.
Old 21-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I would say that if one is in a hurry, best to go for regular to avoid surprises.

But if one has time, then slowly look around, pick and choose.

Sometimes, a bit more time and surveying of the houses is needed to find a better match for one's taste and desires.

But everyone has their own way of doing things. It is ok if one doesn't want to see too many girls and become blur because of it, as per what you described.
Dunno is it my problem. The more u c the more they look more or less the same n the more u dunno who to pick lol
Old 21-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Ya...i have this experience sometimes when doing meetups.....too many faces...altho i take down notes....sometimes i forgot why i noted down a particular girl...cant even recall the faces

Agree with BG....if in a hurry i prefer to RTF
Old 21-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya...i have this experience sometimes when doing meetups.....too many faces...altho i take down notes....sometimes i forgot why i noted down a particular girl...cant even recall the faces

Agree with BG....if in a hurry i prefer to RTF
I dun really like roam around gl actually. So if find a gd one most likely just keep going back
Old 21-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Dunno is it my problem. The more u c the more they look more or less the same n the more u dunno who to pick lol
Can try pick by their boob size....haha...joking

Quote:
I dun really like roam around gl actually. So if find a gd one most likely just keep going back
Oic....guess u prefer rtf and stick to 1 or afew........i abit more adventurous....cannot rtf too many time will feel sian
Old 21-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can try pick by their boob size....haha...joking

Oic....guess u prefer rtf and stick to 1 or afew........i abit more adventurous....cannot rtf too many time will feel sian
True I like express svc lol. N I even wechat book her then when I arrived she is there waiting for me . Me basically dun like wait cos it will decrease my mood for sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread