The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 23
Sincere21 is one of the Best!Sincere21 is one of the Best!Sincere21 is one of the Best!
Trauma!!!

Yo guys!
What is happening in Petain?!?! I dropped by two days ago, and had a terrible time there- ALL MY FAV GALS WERE NOT ARD!

Reasons: Entire H11 was closed. H15 still closed after more than a mth. All the pretty ones like Pat, Maggie...etc all not around. I was so mortified I walked up and down until damn shack. Many girls not at work.

could this be a sign that PT is really closing down?

To make matters worse, they are building that silly condominium next door- Kerrisdale I think. I am sure that when ppl move in, they will sure kow beh abt the girls...
Old 09-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trauma!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sincere21
Yo guys!
What is happening in Petain?!?! I dropped by two days ago, and had a terrible time there- ALL MY FAV GALS WERE NOT ARD!

Reasons: Entire H11 was closed. H15 still closed after more than a mth. All the pretty ones like Pat, Maggie...etc all not around. I was so mortified I walked up and down until damn shack. Many girls not at work.

could this be a sign that PT is really closing down?

To make matters worse, they are building that silly condominium next door- Kerrisdale I think. I am sure that when ppl move in, they will sure kow beh abt the girls...
By the time Kerrisdale condominium is done, Petain will be history....

Adios...
Old 10-11-2002, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
relax lah all the hses in Petain will be shifted to that condominum once it is completed...each hse will take up 1 level....btw the correct name is Kerrisdick...not kerrisdale...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 10-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
relax lah all the hses in Petain will be shifted to that condominum once it is completed...each hse will take up 1 level....btw the correct name is Kerrisdick...not kerrisdale...
more fun then
Old 10-11-2002, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 23
mel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermel&nicole is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Seriously, any bros know where will Pertain be shifting to ?

COs I believe both desker and pertain will be shifting somewhere since the government is developing the Serangoon area.....

Wonder will they shift it to somewhere near Geylang? Maybe one of the lorongs like Lor 2 or 4 etc......
Old 10-11-2002, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Seriously, any bros know where will Pertain be shifting to ?

COs I believe both desker and pertain will be shifting somewhere since the government is developing the Serangoon area.....

Wonder will they shift it to somewhere near Geylang? Maybe one of the lorongs like Lor 2 or 4 etc......

Maybe (like some country) house those gals in a building, different category different floor fully air-con...etc
I think most likely in future all legal pros will be relocated to 1 place...maybe Geylang..heard from a gal from PT (can't remember when and who) that PT will be gone in 3 years...

Adios...
Old 11-11-2002, 11:20 PM
Time and Tide

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy

a part of the good old singapore history will soon be lost...help!
Old 12-11-2002, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Time and Tide
go find ur MP for help then...kekeke

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 04-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Time and Tide
what you see at pertain is only about 2/3 . the houses at the small carpark which now houses worker used to be chicken houses too .
Old 09-12-2002, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute
PT no need to shift.......the Govt juz stop influx of new stocks and juz wait out for the old stocks to quit or die off (literally)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1