The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!
🍎

I got to know a few MLs who go by the name of Apple throughout my years of adventure. Maybe Apple it's an easy name to use as a nick.

But I am missing this one particular Apple whom I met at H**** T*** Spa at Malacca Street some time last year.

Got her by chance actually, as the ML i had booked on my 1st time there was not ready, it was quite early in the day. So a lady at the counter pointed to a young girl who had just walked into the shop in a red oversized hoodie n funky outfit. At first I thought she was the counter or admin staff. I agreed and was led to a nice big room with attached bathroom.

Minutes later, the SYT walked in, this time dressed in black laced lingerie, and introduced herself as Apple. She proceeded with not-too-bad 7/10 massage and popped GQ when the time was right. Opted for full course and off went the black lace. OMG ... her body was great with 34D boobies, if my AlgeBRA is correct, pun unintended. She was pretty (8.5/10) and has fair supple skin on a nice slim body of a young woman in her early 20s.

Animal instincts kicked in with cowgirl and doggie. After missionary, standing, missionary positions later, she finished me off with BBBJ n CIM. What a girl. I later realised under the brighter lobby lights that l had left so many bite marks on her neck n chest. I felt so sinful.

Today, I am still kicking myself for not getting her contact number. But one thing i remember is she had the words "Believe In Yourself" tattooed down her spine.

Any bro here had this gem before and has her contact? Please do share and care for me.

Thank you for reading!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1