The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Supporters of pro-rape pickup artist Roosh V to meet up at Fort Canning Park this Sat

http://singapore.coconuts.co/2016/02...nning-saturday

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supporters of pro-rape pickup artist Roosh V to meet up at Fort Canning Park this

Self-proclaimed pickup artist and all-round asshole Roosh V is one of the bigwigs in the movement of misogyny, publishing utterly vitriolic works and supporting sentiments that men are inherently superior to women.
Even after writing an article that called for the legalisation of rape (he later claims it was satirical), you'd be surprised that he garnered an international following, even in Singapore. Apparently, his supporters are meant to have a gathering this Saturday, Feb 6, as part of an international meetup day.

The meetup is being staged simultaneously in 43 different countries, with a total of 165 "tribal meetings" planned, according to his website Return of Kings. Supporters are told to assemble at Fort Canning Park, underneath the big arch at 8pm — and like the total cheesebags they are, they even have secret passwords.
"To identify your fellow tribesmen, ask the following question to a man you suspect is there for the meetup: “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” If you are asked this question, answer in the affirmative: “Yes, it’s right here."

The 'tribal meetups' aren't going unnoticed. Already, the bar in Hong Kong designated as the assembly spot is considering legal action, while in other many other cities, public officials have spoken out against his ideals. With more and more people noticing about their little gatherings, Roosh-the-douche has changed the protocol for some of the gatherings, in response to the organized protests at some points.
"The world is moving against us," he says. "Since this meetup was never intended as a confrontation with unattractive women and their enablers, I’m moving to save as many of these meetups as I can before Saturday so that men can still meet in private away from a loud, obnoxious, dishonest, and potentially violent mob."
Further proofs of his twatwaffle-ness include the fact that he encourages his supporters to record footage of any protestors so that they can "tear them up" later.
Roosh — real name Daryush Valizadeh — started gaining popularity on his blog, where he wrote about his attempts in picking up women before writing full books about them. Some of his blogposts include cringeworthy headlines such as "Women Have Reduced Themselves To Sexual Commodities", "Do Not Have Sex With Feminists", and "The Decline Of American Women". Roosh-the-douche, indeed.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1