The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Feeling gian today but all my todo list full. Any last min rec for toa payoh or balestier or central area?
Who are in your to do list
Old 19-05-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Reminds me of a weird thing that happened. The ml blew me a kiss as I exited the door and waved good bye to little me and said, don't be naughty. =_=
Haha it’s the thought that count
Old 19-05-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Having her on my rotation list since she came. From green to now, has improved lots. The experience of having a real syt is priceless. She does have her limits so let's all respect the boundaries. Heard from her that some brothers are a bit tough. Let's have a good time and not torture her also lah.

Gfe:7.5/10
Hi: 7/10
Cuteness: 9/10

Rtm: being do so for a quite a while!
Old 19-05-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure its needed but MR for Nat.

After so many times of trying finally got a slot with Nat.

Location: Decently central, but for train ppl might be a decent trek down. Place is a little rundown and she shares with a roomie, not sure who would love to find out tbh
Looks: Slim, well put together, wont reject, nice ass.
Boobs: A/B small but nice erect nipples
Massage: 9/10 Definitely one of the better ones i have tried from condo MLs, can fight some proper massage places
Sensual: 9/10 opted for nuru after seeing bros talk abt it. +10 bucks. feels good to have a slim body slid ard on you. She has her limits so roaming was FN 4g. takes you through many positions and some are definitely more dangerous but she's good at positioning herself.
GFE: 7/10 might be a me thing, felt abit commercial, whats with the constant monitoring of the gate and some phone usage. but definitely picks it up during impt timings. shes well drilled.
RTM: maybe, when i need a good rub and some fun after
Old 19-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light

Tomorrow is 520. Wonder how many MLs will be out tomorrow
Old 19-05-2023, 06:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyblade View Post
Not sure its needed but MR for Nat.

After so many times of trying finally got a slot with Nat.

Location: Decently central, but for train ppl might be a decent trek down. Place is a little rundown and she shares with a roomie, not sure who would love to find out tbh
Looks: Slim, well put together, wont reject, nice ass.
Boobs: A/B small but nice erect nipples
Massage: 9/10 Definitely one of the better ones i have tried from condo MLs, can fight some proper massage places
Sensual: 9/10 opted for nuru after seeing bros talk abt it. +10 bucks. feels good to have a slim body slid ard on you. She has her limits so roaming was FN 4g. takes you through many positions and some are definitely more dangerous but she's good at positioning herself.
GFE: 7/10 might be a me thing, felt abit commercial, whats with the constant monitoring of the gate and some phone usage. but definitely picks it up during impt timings. shes well drilled.
RTM: maybe, when i need a good rub and some fun after
She is damm hard to book. Almost impossible.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

then i must be really lucky, i msged this afternoon at 12ish and got a mid afternoon session.
Old 19-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She is damm hard to book. Almost impossible.
She took a very short break, just came back online. So maybe if you try now you can get some slots

And if nothing changed, she is going on a long break soon

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Tomorrow is 520. Wonder how many MLs will be out tomorrow
My ML just told she got booked to go out for 520. Then I realised.
Old 19-05-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
My ML just told she got booked to go out for 520. Then I realised.
Same here. But not unexpected as mine is a popular one here
Old 19-05-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I had a chance to visit Fairy and agree with the reviews of all the bros. She asked me in advance of the costume choices and I choose school girl. As soon as I entered the apartment, she started her roleplay and called me her English teacher. She cleaned me up during shower and started her massage.

Her sensual teasing is out of the world and she even took me to the living room and enacted a few more scenes. The final climax was intense and after all the teasing and edging I exploded, and left a happy man. Please treat her well and respect her preferences.

Enjoy bros!

Last edited by nick0610; 19-05-2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old 19-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hello bro @LovesMilktea
AQ’s boobs is clear winner…
Are you referring to this Anqi?
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/
If yes, then it’s time to go back and sink my face between those (.)(.)
yes this new AQ
Old 19-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
$220 quite ex. Is that the current going rate?
Old 19-05-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
TT site has higher rates..
But with that amount, HC threads has good recommendations for FL
Old 19-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
you haven't seen the 1k 2 shots ones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1