The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincenttan1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
What wats the 3 vertical lines there? Camera got problem?
Kanna canned by TS
Old 04-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
My fb told me she shave but hair grow very fast. She felt itchy, keep scratching. Ask me to pump faster to stop the itch.
Hehe seems like that's what i have to do too
Old 04-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Can Share ctc? Thanks bro.
Remember the golden rule. CoD only.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
My fb told me she shave but hair grow very fast. She felt itchy, keep scratching. Ask me to pump faster to stop the itch.
Lol u sure the itch is cuz want to bang and not stubble it itch? Hahaha she making excuses hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-11-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

This bro inside here? Must be the waifu don't give anymore action hahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-11-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post

Talk rubbish just bcos he is your boss u talk like u very clean. Don't tell me maids nv meet dating apps guy n fuck in the car, those guys also have maids have wife at home. Maids fucking men r well know already.

Edit, bro me refer to the video.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 05-11-2022 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post

You don't laugh at others, it could be you next and never say never. Domestic helpers have very vengeful mindset, we have read countless news articles maids accusing employers of sexual crimes, that turned out to be false.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You don't laugh at others, it could be you next and never say never. Domestic helpers have very vengeful mindset, we have read countless news articles maids accusing employers of sexual crimes, that turned out to be false.
Don't worry I won't do these kind of things. I know where to draw the line and behave. I also won't shit where I eat.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

So fast white knight inform the fish already, video no more? So this white knight get rewarded a free fuck today? Remember to unzip the skirt u r wearing n ram harder if you still have a cock ok, u deserve a free fuck.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
So fast white knight inform the fish already, video no more? So this white knight get rewarded a free fuck today? Remember to unzip the skirt u r wearing n ram harder if you still have a cock ok, u deserve a free fuck.
Wah simi white knight? What fish and what video? What did I miss out? Lol anything juicy?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So fast white knight inform the fish already, video no more?
May not be white knight. May be the previous employer threatening to sue her for defamation. Surely we can recognise our friends's maids right? Easy to inform her previous owner.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah simi white knight? What fish and what video? What did I miss out? Lol anything juicy?
#46225 the tiktok video.
Old 06-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone try her?

Old 06-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
#46225 the tiktok video.
Oohhh. Aiya too late cannot view liaoz

Old 06-11-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
PiakPRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Already have maid sharing group on tele.
Can share link to the telegram? I am interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1