The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai smile 10 pm Bambi
Glad to be back!!! Bro TS recently repriced her girls and it is a clever move. It's hard to get bookings from him(her). That's bittersweet as a fr writer. On one hand I want to share my good and bad experiences with bros. On the other hand, sharing good stories means that I may not be able to book. Bros you are all handsome and fast hand fast feet. Uncle uncle is too old.

At a glance
Okt:7/10 he is so busy lately and I missed the good old days when we can casually chat. To be fair, he is 10/10. It’s me who asked too many questions.
Look: 8.5/10 like Florence, slight blemishes like most xmms
Body: 8/10 petite with soft natural decent boobs. Fair enough, but not as white as tokyo. Skin color like hibiki. Uncle is a bian Tai who like A cup. She is about b or c, too big for me haha
Bbbj: 9/10 very, very hardworking with good skill. She blew her bf for 7 years. I don’t understand why they broke up.
Ar: 10/10 for others it stands for ass rimming. For her it stands for anal rectum
Fj: 10/10 too good…….cum in 3 min………….
Rtf: has to be a yes

More later.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Maihums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Biw fr Empire,

Anyway lucky for me... Biw is ok with me.... She sniffs on my cock, nipple n even armpit n says she like my smell... I think most bros keep a good level of hygiene, will get the same treatment from Biw as well...
Yeah bro. That’s what she asking for only. She very sensitive to hygiene and cleanliness. I had rtf her 5 times already(incl today).
Imagine if my girlfriend mouth smell, I don’t have the mood to kiss her every now and then.
So make an effort to smell nice and things may turn out nice.
Service and gfe feel Sometimes needs chemistry also. No gfe, too bad then,hope the next girl will be better.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php...ighlight=pearl

One word - DISASTROUS.
Give you another word related to the first one - AVOID.

Had a 150/45/1 shot lunch session with Pearl this afternoon and it was totally fucked up.

RTF: No fucking way!
Thanks for sharing man. Similar experience before, limp dick all the way that i thought i have erectile dysfunction.

Considering to try Hoshi from Empire:
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=885920&highlight=
Any bro who tried can kindly share truthful FR please or can PM me if inconvenient. I just want to know whether she's a mood-spoiler and does french. Thanks
Old 20-07-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Anyone notice this fake FR used a pic of Pearl from Hookers Club for Jaguar FR? LOLZ...
Probably this is the other girl that he wanted to take and posted wrongly izzit since he mentioned 2 babes. Plenty of fake Frs but i think better then fake pics coz so far I tried both lust and hookers both still ok. Girls 90-95% looks alike.
However when i tried stable A and R recently, its probably 90% not alike. Lol. Worst still i hate this tactic when we reach ask us to pay hotel lobby money or ask us to check in hotel and offset from the $150 pricing whereas i only wanted incall so as not to leave my IC details. I don't even want to post and FR coz its not painful for the stable at all only the poor girl wont get customer thats all. So i think some stables here are best to avoid if u find that they always use despicable tactic like reach tell u discount and try the girl since not like the pic blah blah. I will take once coz i pity the girl but wont go back to u.
Old 20-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

FR for A1 Jeny. Bro Jake, thanks for the arrangement.

TLDR: pricey, but worth it.

Tbh, I was expecting some discounts between photos and person, but I’d say is 95% match. Very fit body with nice ass, although enhanced boobs.

Powerful suction on her BBBJ, with occasional DT. Very accommodating to my switching of positions in FJ. If I remember all the positions - cowgirl, missionary, standing doggy, carrying, reverse cowgirl, lazy doggy - across both shots.

Perhaps due to work and fatigue, unable to release second shot in FJ. And she immediately gave me a HJ while catbathing me urging me to shoot. *disclaimer* I noticed CIM is not included in the services so I may be very lucky but she asked me to cum in her mouth. YMMV here so you may try your luck to ask for it, else please don’t force her.

Unfortunately I shot quite a bit, and some mini sgflymen ended up on her eye. Bros after me might have noticed her right eye was red and I apologise to you. I also kept apologising but she insisted it was ok and not my fault.

Overall, a very good 90 mins session. Don’t expect PSE. Jeny is more GFE/FWB, with a very cheerful demeanour and time spent chitchatting with her was as enjoyable as the main course itself. She said she’s returning in another 4-5 days, FYI.

Of course as always, YMMV.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php...ighlight=pearl

One word - DISASTROUS.
Give you another word related to the first one - AVOID.

Had a 150/45/1 shot lunch session with Pearl this afternoon and it was totally fucked up.

Location: Reasonably central - got parking and ok bus connection but MRT very far away

Room: A bit run down but better than other places I've been to

Looks: Face is pretty and can see resemblance but photos were probably taken 8-10 years ago or mucho photo shoppo (likely a bit of both)

Boobs: Big D or E cups that sag with big nipples and areola - just what I was looking for but then can only squeeze ("lightly" she said) and no licking or playing with radio buttons allowed

Body: Clearly has mileage on it which I don't mind. I like my women sometimes to be meaty and this is certainly a meaty body. She is not in her 20s and more likely mid 30s. Saw another FR which said that he liked grabbing her small waist while in cowboy mode. What a fucking joke - either small means 35 inch waist or more, or this guy has Shaquille O'Neal sized hands...

Frenching: Zero

Painting: A few licks here and there and then the Magic Hand will come along and push face away. BTW the OKT said french and paint is on the menu. Clearly he's been deceived or just shooting off his mouth without knowing...

Shower: Took way too long - at least 10min. Accused me of not being clean and even asked me "do you clean?" while holding my dick. If that is not the start of a mood killer then fuck me dead... Ok there's hygiene and then there is hygiene but when the girl cleans your dick three times with much scrubbing with soap each time then it's quite fucked up. BTW I always go to toilet before meeting the girl and clean under the foreskin so this Pearl clearly has some OCD fucking issues.

BJ: Got a short 4-5min BJ in the shower which was nice

FJ: Never even got to put my cock in. How to even get hard when you're told french and paint is on the menu but then you don't get anything?

HJ: So seeing that I'm still soft she asked if I was angry. I said that I'm ok. So then she starts to do a HJ that got rougher as each minute passed.

I went in at 11.55am (that's when OKT told me about how to locate the apartment) and at 12.26pm and in the middle of the HJ, she tells me "we have 5 minutes left". I looked at my watch and it said 12.26pm so I said incredulously "so fast?" She said yes so I cannot tahan any and just got up to change. Then she keeps asking me "you're angry?". And kept repeating this question again and again and told me not to be angry and to not say anything or report back to boss. She even hugged me so I shrugged her off and said it's too late cos I got no mood.

Reported to OKT and have to admit that I ranted a bit. He told me to chill... Then offered me a discount on my next visit. Bro I'm not going back to Hookers Club again. Trust once destroyed is hard to get back. I told him only if next session is $50 for 45min then he said 'paiseh' and that's it.

RTF: No fucking way!
Let it be known. Rly hate girls with such poor service
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Miyaki (GX)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Pumpuy (Merci), Xinnie (LFT), Kitty (L365)
NO - Queen (Merci)
Old 21-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Everwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Empire
FR for Money

Wanted to return book Biw today but was informed she had no slot. Recommended me to try Money instead. I accepted as her looks are pretty decent from photos

OKT: 10/10 - As usual. Quick, fast and easy. Did not face any issues this time
Looks: 9/10 - Similar to photo. Could be mix I think? Her smile is pretty cute
Body: 8/10 - Tanned slim body but curvy in the right areas. Boobs are enhanced but still nice to grab
BBBJ: 8/10 - Wet with licking of shaft and balls. Pretty decent enough
FJ: 9/10 - Even when she is shy, she rides on you hard and wild. I return the favor by banging her from the back while grabbing her firm ass. Her moans are a huge turn-on for me too
GFE: She offered to massage me afterwards but I had to go in a hurry due to my schedule. Think it might be decent if I stayed as she hugged me before I left

Got to thank OKT for the quick recommendation! Wrote the review to show support since competition is tough out there.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai smile Bambi 10 pm

Recently I have been chatting with bro(sis) TS and see how s/he can convince me to book. S/he was getting annoyed I guess. Finally s/he went nuclear and put some girls at 120/1/45. Well, I want MORE!!!! My greediness backed fired. TS sama just got her girls fully booked. Mama meya. Gomen nasai lah

Finally managed to book deer Bambi late night, not first blood though as I dropped out as a VIP maybe? Door opened a petite hot girl next door greeted me. Although she is tiny, her breast is eye catching and she always smiles. From my experience, the chance of getting a good fuck increased by 20%! Chop chop undress in 10 seconds, she washed me clean clean and I asked her to give me a bathroom blowjob. She gave me a naughty smile and showed off her skills. Her head movement was SO FAST that I saw two heads. Is it the legendary shadow clone jutju? She didn’t make the seal but the sound is like jutju jutju jutju.

I almost cim so I pulled my rod out and turned around. From this point the chance of getting a good fuck increased by 50%! Her toilet AR is like using her tongue to bullseye my anus canal. Cannot believe she hasn’t been working as a fl before. And yes, this time I remembered to ask her rinse her mouth before kissing. Ok, no doubt 120% I will be fucking a gem tonight!

She didn’t disappoint me on the bed as she was hungry. I attacked her boos, sucking her tiny cherries and rubbing her pussy. Bambi mourned loudly and gave me a good hj in return. Of course I wanted to save my chakras. So I went south painted and fingered her. My fingers cannot enter the birth canal coz it was too tight. Painting was nice, no smell, and her bean is beautifully pink. Her second round of bj was as lethal as the first, with balls licking and hdly. Cannot tahan liao must enter liao.

Missionary worked as usual as the pervert girl got high and wet. She is very tight with natural spring water. So shiok to laid on the two air cushions while doing my version of kake Bunshin no jutsu. Her mourning got louder and I am almost finished. So I turned her around and doggy. What a wonderful sight. Perfectly smooth 22 yo skin in front of me just like what you saw on AV. My thighs were rubbing against hers, making her smoothness hard to get unnoticed. Coz it went so deep, not long after I released. Her record is like Tokyo (157 seconds) except she knows how to squeeze her canal. The pulses are exactly like the girl is cumming. A killer move that I need more training to resist. She doesn’t need to have the maintenance guy broke in to squeeze white juice. The sad thing is looking at the cell phone to realize that the great fuck ended too soon.

Exhausted, I sat down to refine chakras while chatting with her. She told me she is a student studying language. Her family ran into financial difficulties (again) so she needs money. So I tipped her generously and she gave me a nice massage. Her sister ran a massage place with her. If she is a younger sis, let’s bring her in and go with a double. My mischievous mind kicked in and I massaged her. Bambi said it was the best massage she had in her lifetime. Well, Bro after me should be enjoying a even better service.

In summary she is not the most beautiful girl I bonked, not the most skillful fl I enjoyed, and not the sexiest body I tasted, but the overall experience was so so so yummy. I think it’s her attitude. She is willing to listen carefully, read your mind, and do whatever you want. All the time she was staring at me to search for what I like and what I don’t like. I really want to rtf. Omg!!! Ciao ciao and good night bros.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Lizz from Lover's Fortress(LF)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=2...2#post21455752

LF service prompt and efficient, no problems, very good.

Location was a sign in with $15 payment at counter(to be deducted later from payment to girl), no problems here for me as i had already been to this joint before. Room and bathroom also standard, ok.

Lizz's looks similar to LF adverts, so too description of her bod.
I was happy but some minor points to note: she is not as fair in person, more on the Thai tan side; has ink stuff on the front of her bod; skin slightly rough. Her A+ cup tits and puberty acne i was prepared for based on the earlier FRs below.
Anyway, Lizz's bod is fresh, slim and tight just like a young teenager's bod, very nice and tasty!

I took the $150/2shot/90mins package. Paid Lizz $150 and never asked for the $15 room payment back from her as previously agreed by LF okt. To me this was my first basic tip and there would have been more at the end depending on her service. Never got any sound from Lizz when i gave her the 3 blue bills, she just took it and then started to strip herself. Must say she looked sleepy so i thought she needed to warm up abit first?

Shower - tried to break ice with her but she was quiet and still sleepy. She did a quick wash on me without looking up, unfortunately signs of a good time did not look so bright.

Bed - Again tried to break ice with her but still nothing from her, just her sleepy looks and reluctance to look at me. I first lay on the bed and she cuddled up to me which was nice but avoided looking at me, just kissing my nipples and hand lightly hj.

Nothing else from her, so i took over and went on top to service her. Straight off could see that she was not even going to allow me to kiss her, don't even talk about french! Nevermind, tried to lick her sexy hard teenage nipples but she quickly covered her tits. Nevermind, went south to lick her pussy. At least here she did not avoid, surprisingly she even let me gently finger her a bit as well. But this good spell only lasted a few minutes then she reverted to covering her pussy as well.

Nevermind, i lay back again to see what kind of service Lizz would give me. More light licking of my nipples, light hj and then more disappointment but i guess not really unexpectedly she reached for a cap to give me a bj!! To her credit her bj was not bad but then again it was not a bbbj. Also no action on balls or anything else.

Next came fj, first she lubed herself then lay back for missionary. Pussy was quite tight, her teenage bod felt good and she made some nice moans but left everything else to me, carefully avoiding to look at me because she clearly wanted to avoid kissing. Fucked her hard and shot my load.

Laid back, she cleaned me up and then gave me a light massage. Following which she cuddled up to me which was nice. Let her snooze abit, then i wanted round 2 so got her to hj which was light again but eventually got me hard.

2nd fj, again she lubed, then i got her to ride me. No movement from her but felt her pussy was real tight which was nice. Lifted and squeezed her fit tight young ass and did the pumping myself which brought about sexy high looks and soft moans from her which was nice and eventually i shot my second load.

Ended with me showering myself and then saying a quick goodbye. Does anyone think i gave Lizz another tip?!

So did i have a good time? No, because i only got about 30% of the services as advertised by LF although i had actually paid $165 not $150(without even a smile or thank you from Lizz) and nothing like what was described in the 3 other FRs on Lizz below, although tbf i think bro expatamerican's FR seems to be slightly like the real thing.

Perhaps Lizz had an off day or did not like my looks although she could hardly fault me for the way i treated her throughout our session?

Anyway my FR is just to try and bring a bit more balance and reality to the picture on LF's Lizz.

If you are just looking to fuck a cute tan young fresh slim tight bod teenager without any other expectations than i would say LF's Lizz is value for money.

But if you have any other expectations than i would say you might want to reconsider or roll the dice first, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
LF is my go to org these days. Some of their girls are really fresh and young and all so far have delivered good performance.

Looks: 7/10 As others say, some Acne but that can be a turn on cause she is a real teenager. Slim and tight body, small tits and pretty pussy.
DFK: 6/10 Does but not so into it.
BJ: 8/10. Good effort and ball licking but not terribly skilled. But let me take charge and face fucked her a bit. Again, I dont expect more from the really young ones so its ok
FJ: 9/10. A tight 19 yo pussy is a thing of joy. Tight, even with lube. My much larger than 2ic had to work at getting it in but she was obedient and accommodating.

2 shots with a massage in between from a 19 yo cutie for $150. Nothing to complain there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Lizz from Lover's Fortress (LF)

You want a legit super young SYT? Lizz is the one for you.

Super easy to talk to and at least for me my session with her really made me feel young again....

Checks all the boxes when it comes to what makes a good commercial fuck but at the same time doesn't feel like one....

TLDR review:

Looks: 7/10 More on the cute spectrum
Body: 7/10 Girlish figure, all natural, super sensitive & reactive nips and pussy!
BBBJ: 7/10 A for effort and the look she gives when doing the deed is like GF
FJ: 9/10 Super responsive but feels like not a commercial bonk which is amazing!
GFE: 9/10 Really friendly and was sharing with me the latest trends in BKK
RTF:The value here really fucking good lah how not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Lover's Fortress Lizz

SYT alert!
Just completed 2 shots with her.
If slim, all natural SYT is your cup of tea, you would not want to miss this one.

Looks: very close to photos. She has some acne, unsurprising from someone her age (she says 19, totally believable). Not a put off at all. I’m sure if her acne clears (maybe with age or better skincare), she’s gonna be a knock out.

Body: Stats are fairly accurate… However, boobs more like A+ than B (all natural with perky nips). Definitely slim and sexy if you like slim body type. Thicc lovers can stay away. Also, fair for a Thai (but definitely not as fair as the pics). Greeted me in a bodycon + g string underneath, 2IC immediately salute.

French: Yes. Native speaker.
BBBJ: Play with my tool like a champ.
FJ: She doesn’t allow fingering but tongue is ok she can take a pounding and good stamina. She don’t mind being in control and can ride / grind very well.
GFE: 10/10 Seriously, if I’m 20 years younger, would probably never leave my bed once she’s on it.
RTF: at this price, unbeatable value proposition for a SYT. Please leave slots for me.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the tip bro. I've saved my FR and will repost in the next couple of days if I see my original get deleted.

Yes now that you remind me: she did ask for tips when I wanted to paint her. I told her "your boss said you can french and paint and now you want tips? I already paid you $150!" Then she kept quiet and kept doing her rough HJ. Fucked up.

And notice that after my bad FR came out, this other glowing two-thumbs-up FR came out on her? Fucking joke...
To bros above that share true FRs much thanks. I will avoid stables that use fake FRs.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
FR on Lizz from Lover's Fortress(LF)

LF service prompt and efficient, no problems, very good.

Location was a sign in with $15 payment at counter(to be deducted later from payment to girl), no problems here for me as i had already been to this joint before. Room and bathroom also standard, ok.

Lizz's looks similar to LF adverts, so too description of her bod.
I was happy but some minor points to note: she is not as fair in person, more on the Thai tan side; has ink stuff on the front of her bod; skin slightly rough. Her A+ cup tits and puberty acne i was prepared for based on the earlier FRs below.
Anyway, Lizz's bod is fresh, slim and tight just like a young teenager's bod, very nice and tasty!

I took the $150/2shot/90mins package. Paid Lizz $150 and never asked for the $15 room payment back from her as previously agreed by LF okt. To me this was my first basic tip and there would have been more at the end depending on her service. Never got any sound from Lizz when i gave her the 3 blue bills, she just took it and then started to strip herself. Must say she looked sleepy so i thought she needed to warm up abit first?

Shower - tried to break ice with her but she was quiet and still sleepy. She did a quick wash on me without looking up, unfortunately signs of a good time did not look so bright.

Bed - Again tried to break ice with her but still nothing from her, just her sleepy looks and reluctance to look at me. I first lay on the bed and she cuddled up to me which was nice but avoided looking at me, just kissing my nipples and hand lightly hj.

Nothing else from her, so i took over and went on top to service her. Straight off could see that she was not even going to allow me to kiss her, don't even talk about french! Nevermind, tried to lick her sexy hard teenage nipples but she quickly covered her tits. Nevermind, went south to lick her pussy. At least here she did not avoid, surprisingly she even let me gently finger her a bit as well. But this good spell only lasted a few minutes then she reverted to covering her pussy as well.

Nevermind, i lay back again to see what kind of service Lizz would give me. More light licking of my nipples, light hj and then more disappointment but i guess not really unexpectedly she reached for a cap to give me a bj!! To her credit her bj was not bad but then again it was not a bbbj. Also no action on balls or anything else.

Next came fj, first she lubed herself then lay back for missionary. Pussy was quite tight, her teenage bod felt good and she made some nice moans but left everything else to me, carefully avoiding to look at me because she clearly wanted to avoid kissing. Fucked her hard and shot my load.

Laid back, she cleaned me up and then gave me a light massage. Following which she cuddled up to me which was nice. Let her snooze abit, then i wanted round 2 so got her to hj which was light again but eventually got me hard.

2nd fj, again she lubed, then i got her to ride me. No movement from her but felt her pussy was real tight which was nice. Lifted and squeezed her fit tight young ass and did the pumping myself which brought about sexy high looks and soft moans from her which was nice and eventually i shot my second load.

Ended with me showering myself and then saying a quick goodbye. Does anyone think i gave Lizz another tip?!

So did i have a good time? No, because i only got about 30% of the services as advertised by LF although i had actually paid $165 not $150(without even a smile or thank you from Lizz) and nothing like what was described in the 3 other FRs on Lizz below, although tbf i think bro expatamerican's FR seems to be slightly like the real thing.

Perhaps Lizz had an off day or did not like my looks although she could hardly fault me for the way i treated her throughout our session?

Anyway my FR is just to try and bring a bit more balance and reality to the picture on LF's Lizz.

If you are just looking to fuck a cute tan young fresh slim tight bod teenager without any other expectations than i would say LF's Lizz is value for money.

But if you have any other expectations than i would say you might want to reconsider or roll the dice first, good luck!
Really appreciate such honest reviews.
Saw that there's been a spate of honest reviews as well, thanks to you and those Bros who take the time to do so
Old 21-07-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Probably this is the other girl that he wanted to take and posted wrongly izzit since he mentioned 2 babes. Plenty of fake Frs but i think better then fake pics coz so far I tried both lust and hookers both still ok. Girls 90-95% looks alike.
However when i tried stable A and R recently, its probably 90% not alike. Lol. Worst still i hate this tactic when we reach ask us to pay hotel lobby money or ask us to check in hotel and offset from the $150 pricing whereas i only wanted incall so as not to leave my IC details. I don't even want to post and FR coz its not painful for the stable at all only the poor girl wont get customer thats all. So i think some stables here are best to avoid if u find that they always use despicable tactic like reach tell u discount and try the girl since not like the pic blah blah. I will take once coz i pity the girl but wont go back to u.
There's 2 exact reviews back to back but coming from different accounts, so it's definitely fake.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Actually don't feel like want to write an FR but bro Galaxy is really a nice guy and even spent time explaining her girls patiently and I did not support him after a few days Thanks bro Galaxy for the recommendation!

FR for Nene from Galaxy
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=890204

This looks closest to her appearance

Location: Really depend on your luck whether you get stop by the reception, if not, everything goes well.

Look: At first glance I puzzled and asked her whether I entered the wrong room, but after some communication decided to go ahead, her appearance glows after a few glance, heng I did not reject her

Body: Confirm chop SYT body, fair and no fat, not for boob lovers but other parts makes this not that important

Foreplay: She can really lick from top to bottom then back to top, this is still both ways where the girl enjoys with you, you will get better service or response, so don't be stingy and service her as well and you will have an enjoyable session.

BBBJ: Very hardworking and sensual, still got room for improvement, but for a SYT that not in this line at all, she did an awesome job and very good improvement compared to earlier FRs

Kissing: Light kiss and she did not siam (she is shy), then proceed to french and she seems to enjoy it more than me, french a lot throughout the session

FJ: Very accommodating and hardworking, exceeded my expectation where her moan started from very very soft to louder and louder, I can feel that she is enjoying it too, totally no commercial feel and when she is on top of you, she is eating you alive... It is like making out with your first love or JC or Uni GF, I thought she need to be trained, but seems like she knows how to enjoy and make a man very happy.

GFE: This is her most powerful weapon! Bro that going to meet her must be strong (u will know after meeting her), she is like your younger GF that you just want to protect her and eat her alive, muahaha! If you are not cautious, you may be hooked to her, despite limited english communication. She is the type that you wanna bring her to cinema, eat eat walk walk, show her the world type.

Attitude: From the beginning, she noticed my expression and mentioned to me that I can reject, but I did not. Her smile is always there that it starts when she opened the door till I leave the room. Too bad I was too hungry that time, if not will extend longer.

Overall: A very soft spoken and shy SYT, her appearance and KC glows after a very short while, limited english but still able to communicate. She is a very nice and obedient girl, she will accommodate to all your requests/fantasy but of course no RAW and stay safe!
Old 21-07-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i dont mind the $15 counter payment and would gladly write it off as a basic tip to the FL provided i was reasonably satisfied with the session.

Perhaps okts need to consider informing customers of the $15 counter advance payment first before finalising the booking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Worst still i hate this tactic when we reach ask us to pay hotel lobby money or ask us to check in hotel and offset from the $150 pricing whereas i only wanted incall so as not to leave my IC details. I don't even want to post and FR coz its not painful for the stable at all only the poor girl wont get customer thats all. So i think some stables here are best to avoid if u find that they always use despicable tactic like reach tell u discount and try the girl since not like the pic blah blah. I will take once coz i pity the girl but wont go back to u.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

You are very welcome bro

Just trying to keep it real.

Actually must thank you for your very accurate FR on Galaxy's Katy bro, great rare natural squirter and definite gem Unfortunate that she had to return to Thailand early though

And yes must also thank bros like andrewtong & boobsandwhich for their true accurate objective and unbiased FRs and comments in this thread

In future, hope to see more real true FRs in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Really appreciate such honest reviews.
Saw that there's been a spate of honest reviews as well, thanks to you and those Bros who take the time to do so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1