The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
my usual place at West Coast (Newest) open a new spa before CB, S* Spa.
Anyone tried before?
This shop, the boss is cute chio. Went there before CB when they had $30 promo. She was like 5-6 mths pregnant and wearing a loose shirt. When she bend down slightly behind the counter, gave me an eyeful of her very fair and ripe half-balls...

Tried 2 MLs there, a PRC K*** and a Viet J****. Found the viet more gfe and "generous" but appears to be not working there already after CB.

Now they have $45 rate. The MLs advertise on michat.

PB - who is working there now that is worth trying? ... Angel was first one i had, long ago when the shop quite new. Petite but gifted with nice boobs.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joyce was my go to girl for a long time! Sad. Actually Jojo is quite nice too. Need to strike-off another place. Mod wellness and Blue Butterfly Spa also gone. West coast is going downhill
Market oversaturated. This number of shops there can only sustain if allowed late night ops. Almost all milf there now, change your taste
Old 22-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 16
IceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIceBlue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This shop, the boss is cute chio. Went there before CB when they had $30 promo. She was like 5-6 mths pregnant and wearing a loose shirt. When she bend down slightly behind the counter, gave me an eyeful of her very fair and ripe half-balls...

Tried 2 MLs there, a PRC K*** and a Viet J****. Found the viet more gfe and "generous" but appears to be not working there already after CB.

PB - who is working there now that is worth trying? ... Angel was first one i had, long ago when the shop quite new. Petite but gifted with nice boobs.

Went there before, the boss really giving a view. Feel like asking her to massage instead.

字不醉人人自醉 因为回忆总是美

我偷了一夜和你续迷惘 我知道缠绵乱了终须断
嘴里说再见 手确不肯放 你我究竟要怎样
我偷了私心和你爱一场 满满的罪意确愿为你犯
背叛了情人 用遗憾补偿
别后就把你遗忘
Old 22-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

thanks for the info! I am a boob lover, so always on the lookout. I remember Blue Butterfly Spa when they were open about 1.5years back had this milf (early 40s i would say)with huge knockers. Offered b2b with boobjob. Best. I didnt even request, just walk in and tio this gem. THere was another malay lady at HML in clementi, HUGE as well, but i think left already.

Always on the lookout for bazookas. If you guys know any, let me know!
Old 22-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
used to go PB when the pretty Viet was there, forgot her name, pretty with killer body. When she left, didnt have any reason to return. They dont updated their Catalog on FB anymore, so dont know who else is there now
wah PB got special? went a few mths ago before CB. totally nth knn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread