The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Once you try it, you will keep going for it.
Isn't it difficult to find pretty ones?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 20-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Isn't it difficult to find pretty ones?
U looking for wife? Even if u r sincere n looking for one,u really don't mind possibly they have been screwed by many men before you? Then y mind abt the look when only friends with benefit?
Old 21-01-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
U looking for wife? Even if u r sincere n looking for one,u really don't mind possibly they have been screwed by many men before you? Then y mind abt the look when only friends with benefit?
Not looking for wife. Just that I have expectations when it comes to FB. Even if she is willing to do it for free.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Not looking for wife. Just that I have expectations when it comes to FB. Even if she is willing to do it for free.
Bro, some people is like tat one can eat just eat... No QC one. Therefore some super ugly one also can ask for 50 -100 dollar for a fxxx.

There iare still some pretty one but obviously is already chop by some guys.

I chatting with a ok one now.. because she just got dump by her so call bf.. so if u want pretty want just have to wait and see... Be patient...
Old 21-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
aerods is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraerods is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraerods is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long story short, knew her(Myanmar helper, 24 years) through an app. Agreed to meet after 1 day of chatting.

Picked her up at her employer in NE area, told me she was feeling sick and unwell, so I suggested going some place to rest.

Got a room, faced initial resistance as I peeled her clothes off, towards the end she gave in... Super wet and really horny...

Agreed to keep in touch..]

Last edited by aerods; 21-01-2020 at 04:48 PM.
Old 21-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerods View Post

Long story short, knew her(Myanmar helper, 24 years) through an app. Agreed to meet after 1 day of chatting.

Picked her up at her employer in NE area, told me she was feeling sick and unwell, so I suggested going some place to rest.

Got a room, faced initial resistance as I peeled her clothes off, towards the end she gave in... Super wet and really horny...

Agreed to keep in touch..
So did you fuck her? Really sick ah or Gek Gek one? 😄 this maid looks good.
Old 21-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

of course fuck. who won't fuck such a beauty
Old 21-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
of course fuck. who won't fuck such a beauty
Got ask for money?
Old 21-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Superman316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, nice one there. care to share contact? Or

👍 good catch bro. Care to share more of her contact or keeping for yourself?
Old 21-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This looks, CONFIRM is a good catch. 💖
💯🈵
Everyone see liao also CONFIRM WILL 🆙

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 21-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

aerods is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraerods is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraerods is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah really sick.

No money involved la. Free.

More to come
Old 21-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Haha. Keeping for myself bro

To be honest. She’s not as fair as picture suggests la

But body and face is same except more tanned.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Bro, some people is like tat one can eat just eat... No QC one. Therefore some super ugly one also can ask for 50 -100 dollar for a fxxx.
Yes I am that some ppl. I know I won't get good looking one for sure. Pretty ones won't want me unless they sell body. So have maids want give me screw, then I just screw lah. I want to score then I have no choice. Not looking for long term or wife, just screw and forget
Old 22-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Baxterboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro @aerods great pics.. but suggest to cover face. Telling from 1st hand experience.. bloody fuckin bastard white knight snitched me past week. I had posted some details with pic and was unlucky as white Knight identified and had contact of girl. She long time fb so still not block me lol but now avoid me and he is the sympathetic understanding guy trying the opportunity..
Still trying to extract details of this shitface knight but slim chance
Had to get new id as feel old one exposed
Old 22-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxterboy View Post
Bro @aerods great pics.. but suggest to cover face. Telling from 1st hand experience.. bloody fuckin bastard white knight snitched me past week. I had posted some details with pic and was unlucky as white Knight identified and had contact of girl. She long time fb so still not block me lol but now avoid me and he is the sympathetic understanding guy trying the opportunity..
Still trying to extract details of this shitface knight but slim chance
Had to get new id as feel old one exposed
Many of such, in the past can even exchange with u and gave u contact never tried before and white Knight your contact

Stop sharing after that.

@aerods what app do you use can pm? I tried Ed few like skout, Badoo, tagged. Hit and misses
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1