The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
no worries...any visitor visa application will not be successful if the guy is married man trying to sponsor a gal who cannot enter on her own merits....

gal in this case considered undesirable character...

latest inside news...hkee hv thousands of applications to be PR...
Any idea on undesirable character is a permanent ban? I have a friend whose is getting PRC wife and which she last time got rejected entry maybe due to this issues. Even application of marriage done with ROM dates was still rejected entry by ICA.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Any idea on undesirable character is a permanent ban? I have a friend whose is getting PRC wife and which she last time got rejected entry maybe due to this issues. Even application of marriage done with ROM dates was still rejected entry by ICA.
No permanent ban by ICA....the longer the better chance for anyone rejected entry...any wait could be after 5 years...if no more bad records ICA may consider...

any ROM dates concerning foreign spouse will get short entry within 2 to 3 days before ROM...the Singaporean spouse may be asked to give a letter of undertaking to repatriate the foreign spouse within a week or so....

then if the foreign spouse coming in again may need to apply tourist visa otherwise may get rejected...this is where your PAP MP will be useful...but may have to be very patient to go many trips see MP over 2 to 3 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2020, 12:51 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No permanent ban by ICA....the longer the better chance for anyone rejected entry...any wait could be after 5 years...if no more bad records ICA may consider...

any ROM dates concerning foreign spouse will get short entry within 2 to 3 days before ROM...the Singaporean spouse may be asked to give a letter of undertaking to repatriate the foreign spouse within a week or so....

then if the foreign spouse coming in again may need to apply tourist visa otherwise may get rejected...this is where your PAP MP will be useful...but may have to be very patient to go many trips see MP over 2 to 3 years...
Sent in appeal for entry and got rejected even with ROM dates fixed. The reject of entries till now is 1.5 years already. ICA is really mean...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sent in appeal for entry and got rejected even with ROM dates fixed. The reject of entries till now is 1.5 years already. ICA is really mean...
when was ROM date?

Old 23-01-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
when was ROM date?
ROM Date is 16/03/20. Marriage consul 12/03/20. Application date is Dec 19 and rejection letter 10 Jan 20...No time to appeal also already.

Old 23-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
ROM Date is 16/03/20. Marriage consul 12/03/20. Application date is Dec 19 and rejection letter 10 Jan 20...No time to appeal also already.
appeal again one month before 16-03-202...potential groom must personally go down to ICA @Kallang to present original ROM certifcate application and photocopy submit with appeal letter...

think ICA may gives short time entry and not 30 days...but will need to be nearer to ROM date...dun be surprised reject a week later but must appeal again so long not ROM date yet...

Old 25-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cannot come in means cannot come la..... when you apply ROM date there is advisory from them that ROM date does not prevail over Immigration laws.
I have friend who personally went to see Shanmugam..... was given reply to comply with the rules. If still insist on getting married.... either go to VN to do it or wait until her ban period is expired. No way he is asking ICA to make exception for anyone.
Old 25-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On hindsight my friend found Shanmugam's advice helped him eventually even though he was damn tulan after leaving that Meet the MP session.

His wife-to-be went MIA when she realised she cannot enter SGP..... and my friend later managed to trace and locate her in KL working for a stable. A leopard will never change its spots. He was heartbroken but eventually overcame the depression and even praised Shanmugam & ICA for saving him.
Old 26-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
I have friend who personally went to see Shanmugam..... was given reply to comply with the rules..
Wah..... even Minister level MP dun wanna help.
It must be the gal has done something very bad that cannot be pardoned or ban lifted.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have a question to ask all the lao jiao here...

my gf is from vietnam and last time she works in Sg and hold a work permit.
after going back to vietnam after she finish work and now wants to come back again but got rejected by ICA. I tried to appeal ICA also unsuccessful.. Is there any way i can appeal>???

Please help me
Old 31-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomingprata View Post
I have a question to ask all the lao jiao here...

my gf is from vietnam and last time she works in Sg and hold a work permit.
after going back to vietnam after she finish work and now wants to come back again but got rejected by ICA. I tried to appeal ICA also unsuccessful.. Is there any way i can appeal>???

Please help me
Are you married?...how you appeal?...

In any WP applicants were told not to marry singaporean...also after WP expired and not renewed may not come back if no particular reason...

Old 31-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In any WP applicants were told not to marry singaporean...also after WP expired and not renewed may not come back if no particular reason...
bro, u mean those WP holders r 'informed b4 hand' not to get emotionally involved wif local men/women during their stay-for-work here?
Old 01-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks Hurricane88 bro

i appeal as boyfriend. Not married bro...
You mean they cannot come for vacation after WP expire?
ICA denies without giving any reason
Old 01-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Hurricane88 bro

Can come in as a paying tourists with hotel and return ticket confirmation stay short less than a week...but must wait at least 2 to 3 years and cannot come back so fast after WP expiry....

ICA dun recognize bf/gf r/s...also ICA dun give any reason for non-approval...

Can you wait?

why dun you fly to Vietnam to meet her which is definitely cheaper and better for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
bro, u mean those WP holders r 'informed b4 hand' not to get emotionally involved wif local men/women during their stay-for-work here?
good thing you brought up...can lah but cannot get preggie and WP straight away cancel...

now WP holders marriage dun need approval from MOM anymore...but may face long battle to apply LTVP, etc...

Old 02-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks Hurricane88 bro

That's not true.
I used to have a taiwanese FB who was a WP holder working in a restaurant here. She went back to taiwan without completing her contract as her restaurant closed down. But she was still able to come into S'pore as a tourist without any restrictions at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1