The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Thank you Bro CumExplorer, upz you back. Will return upz to bros once my power recover.
Second batch of bros request sent out.
(: ENjoy

Can share ctc pls?
Old 25-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Saw a spa in Serangoon called “hxxxxx” spa, the spa name is all in chinese.
Anyone tried there yet?
Old 26-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone who tried D***y from TC pm me on her service?
Old 26-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

The real gem in TC has to be the receptionist wearing glasses.

Although I have not tried any of the current batch of girls, I can safely say none of them has a better body than the receptionist.

Last time she provided full service, the body is woo-hoo, damn solid gao gao. A well toned slender body with C+ natural boobs. And she has a very pleasant personality and speaks with a bit of malaysian accent although she is a SG citizen now originally from China.

Her massage is also on par with those professional ones.

I am still perplexed by why she retired to work only as the counter. Some bros say she is attached now but I doubt so leh.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NGE3PL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

Although I have not tried any of the current batch of girls, I can safely say none of them has a better body than the receptionist.

Last time she provided full service, the body is woo-hoo, damn solid gao gao. A well toned slender body with C+ natural boobs. And she has a very pleasant personality and speaks with a bit of malaysian accent although she is a SG citizen now originally from China.

I am still perplexed by why she retired to work only as the counter. Some bros say she is attached now but I doubt so leh.
Bro
Can share contact
Thanks
Old 27-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Thank you Bro CumExplorer, upz you back. Will return upz to bros once my power recover.
Second batch of bros request sent out.
(: ENjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro up you +23, sharing is caring
Thank you Bro Apollo. Will return upz to bros once my power recover/if i can
Third batch of bros request sent out.
(: ENjoy and have a great day.
Old 27-11-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Confirmed she attached liao saw her and hubby dating few times. She settled down for her man now. Go try out d new young girls...
Old 27-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

so now maybe can go there and beo the receptionist.....if buay tahan liao book ML for release....
Old 27-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Confirmed she attached liao saw her and hubby dating few times. She settled down for her man now. Go try out d new young girls...
Ok, that means she lied to me for quite some time already. Kept saying she is single. If happily attached, should be telling me honestly.
Old 28-11-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Him anyone can share contact
Old 28-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold

Tried out Dxxxxxx Spa lately and the ML Lxxx has pretty good service. A very slim and petite lady. Interested bros can pm me for details.

Looks : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Old 28-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok, that means she lied to me for quite some time already. Kept saying she is single. If happily attached, should be telling me honestly.
Most of us who frequent tc know she attached n its confirmed worr..
Old 28-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Hi anyone can share ctc?

Thanks
Old 29-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can share who is still at TC Spa?
I have not been there for 2 months, would like to get updated recee info.
If not comfortable to say who still there, can PM me also.
Thanks in advance
Old 29-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Anyone can share who is still at TC Spa?
I have not been there for 2 months, would like to get updated recee info.
If not comfortable to say who still there, can PM me also.
Thanks in advance
Bro DANiel, nothing much has changed... if I remembered correctly, xiao xue left around that time, the rest are still around... cheers!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1