The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Anyone tried young MILF local Summer AKA Melody?
Old 23-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Anyone tried young MILF local Summer AKA Melody?
At TXxcxxx?
Old 23-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
At TXxcxxx?
Got local milf? Should be expensive.
Old 25-12-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
At TXxcxxx?
The on you mention dun have any locals. Maybe is the other shop or those near Tai Seng MRT area.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gaga1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in D spa. Can i have the wechat contacts?
Old 01-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TC new joiner seem cmi
Old 02-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to D spa without any appointment to try my luck. Gotten 1 ML looks normal but when she start to hold my knee up to her chest can feel her boobs quite power. Make until my bro stand so paiseh. Shortly after GQ came as me want to hj or boob job. Choose the latter and gosh..It was a pair of huge melons...Ask her what size , she said G. abcdefg yes a G , biggest I had in my life. Long nipples too, sucking it like a baby and nearly suffocate.. ended with her lying missionary and me thrusting in her boobs. Shoot all my load , some landed on her face. Like those Jap av cof , see already little bro still hard.

Looks: 6/10 (lights dimmer maybe 7)
Gfe: 7/10 , give me a tight hug and moaning when licking me.
Body: 11/10 (hidden gem under the uniform) play with care dun suffocate
Damage: $50 entrance + $100 boob job + hj + auto roam 5G
Rtf : yes but maybe not so soon as damage on the high side but worth it to play the melons...
Old 06-01-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to share an experience here at one of the spas in this area and wondering if other bros have encountered.

Recently, visited one of my regular MLs in one of the spas and while we were getting hot and heavy, she suddenly offered to let me do raw! This gave me a shock as this is the first time an ML has offered this to me. Granted I am her regular and she is nice to me but I have never been offered raw before by Any of my previous regular MLs. I also do not offer her additional tips, other than the standard amounts.

Just wondering if any bro here experienced this before?

Thankfully, my big head ruled over my little head. I declined on the excuse that if she wanted me to do raw, she must let me go all the way including coming inside her. She quickly said no.

Will not mention any names here but just wanted to see if any bros have had similar experiences. Please PM me.

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Would like to share an experience here at one of the spas in this area and wondering if other bros have encountered.

Recently, visited one of my regular MLs in one of the spas and while we were getting hot and heavy, she suddenly offered to let me do raw! This gave me a shock as this is the first time an ML has offered this to me. Granted I am her regular and she is nice to me but I have never been offered raw before by Any of my previous regular MLs. I also do not offer her additional tips, other than the standard amounts.

Thankfully, my big head ruled over my little head. I declined on the excuse that if she wanted me to do raw, she must let me go all the way including coming inside her. She quickly said no.

Will not mention any names here but just wanted to see if any bros have had similar experiences. Please PM me.

Thanks.
At least which stretch? The two spas one or the stretch at Paya Lebar Street? I personally will have protection.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post

Thanks.
Bro, business is bad.

Once you are deemed safe, I think they will want to hook you as a regular customer of theirs. It looks like they will take the risk with you doing the pull out method. This ml probably in her safe period.

Best to exercise caution and avoid going raw (or else you then have a panic time trying to get tested and waiting for the test results).
Old 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Bro, business is bad.

Once you are deemed safe, I think they will want to hook you as a regular customer of theirs. It looks like they will take the risk with you doing the pull out method. This ml probably in her safe period.

Best to exercise caution and avoid going raw (or else you then have a panic time trying to get tested and waiting for the test results).
Most would say this is a fairy story, but there was an infamous case a few years ago of a freelance ML (note: Not saying this place, this is a cautionary tale) who used the 'sincerity' of raw sex to hook over a dozen bros.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=hugehunk68;19610287]

Last edited by Laker; 09-01-2020 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Inappropriate
Old 07-01-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya! Regret after visited D***** Spa, gem Lxxx, last month. Told counter I wanna full package mah, but end up this gem only do PCC lor, massage is so so nia. Maybe she got a bad day during my turn, will not commend further haiz

Tonite will go T*** C** and check it out liao…huh…should I try Dxxxx(SYT) or Exx(inverted nipple), read here both review not bad lei.
Let’s see who is available when I’m there lah.

I try to share here as soon for bros okie…to be continue…
Old 07-01-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Apple & Lisa
Hi bro what's their price for full? Can pm me if not convenient
Old 07-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuperbMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadin View Post
Just rtf again at TC. Went to look for D. Both of us do have chemistry so everything was great. Enjoyed it and will continue to go back look for her and support her. She is really a nice gal imo

Heard a lot of bros saying there kena raid or got spotcheck etc.. but I asked the girls there.. nothing happen. It’s business as usual.

Sorry to those I replied late. If keen, do drop me a mail so I can pass my regular girls contacts
Hi bro, can share contact of D? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1