The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
40/hr oil massage ?
Good ? Any teasing ?
only rub a bit bit only leh nothing happen.... u went b4?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 03-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
only rub a bit bit only leh nothing happen.... u went b4?
you say got chio one i don't mind going ....$40 nia...ok lah...sure got goodies one lah....
Old 04-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Went to the shop at Golden Mile tower level 1 few days ago. Assigned an ok looking ML with plenty of teasing.
Was offered GQ, $50 hj plus top roaming or $70 for bj. Countered offered $30 for hj or $50 for bj but surprised ML was quite firm. Seems like they are not as desperate as before. Didn't have the mood already and left with no special, went home to pcc instead. Attitude changed 180 degrees and anyhow massage till the end after I declined to pay for the special. Not complaining though as I saved $$
Old 04-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Still bother to press press you after you reject GQ already not bad. I kena from one vietbu along macpherson, straight away stop session when i reject.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Was offered GQ, $50 hj plus top roaming or $70 for bj. Countered offered $30 for hj or $50 for bj but surprised ML was quite firm. Seems like they are not as desperate as before. Didn't have the mood already and left with no special, went home to pcc instead. Attitude changed 180 degrees and anyhow massage till the end after I declined to pay for the special. Not complaining though as I saved $$
Seems the thai ladies are also getting into the act of charging $50 for extras. Last time I tried the $40/hr session at Complex, the lady also rejected counter-offer, told me that men go out to enjoy, why quibble over a difference of $10-20? ... Anyway, at Tower, some of the workers may actually be "tourists" given that they don't stick around for long, it's so obvious ... so always surprised me that they won't compromise and try to earn whatever they can during their stint.

Guess they don't know happy times might be over soon ... govt only pay 0.1 month bonus this year, pvt sector will take it as a signal and follow suit, so see how long these MLs can hold out.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

GMC: anyone tried this hot babe with long hair and sharp features? She's on the 3rd level outside a shop on the inside, right angle to the front corridor. Very cool, didn't even look up when I walked past twice
Old 04-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 5
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds good. Shall go and take a look. Visiting golden mile quite often to purchase Thai stock. But seldom go up to level 3 or higher
Old 04-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
GMC: anyone tried this hot babe with long hair and sharp features? She's on the 3rd level outside a shop on the inside, right angle to the front corridor. Very cool, didn't even look up when I walked past twice
already tried... nothing happen

Old 04-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How old she looks like ? Boobs big? If so might give it a go lol
Old 04-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano

Old 04-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe got touch boob surcharge, how?

What I do like about GMC joint aside from the lower price is that first try got a milf thai ML that can speak conversational mandarin. Better than my half f**k thai definitely !
Old 04-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano
Can't say this is surprising haha.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano
Piano massage but no GQ, how to survive ?
Old 04-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Maybe got touch boob surcharge, how?

What I do like about GMC joint aside from the lower price is that first try got a milf thai ML that can speak conversational mandarin. Better than my half f**k thai definitely !
I actually prefer to speak thai with them so that experience more authentic...lol..
Can speak thai also no advantage sometime, yusof ishak speaks louder lol
Old 05-12-2019, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Piano massage but no GQ, how to survive ?
how i wish there was something else she be a good ride maybe should ask about after work hour

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread