The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackcat71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Questions ... hotels and Orchard Towers

I'm a newbie and really appreciate the advice. Singapore is such a cool city. I visited 15 years ago, and am going back in the next few weeks.

Some quick questions ...

- are hotels in Singapore generally girl friendly? If not which ones would be.
- for Orchard Towers, how much $$ to take girl home for the entire night.
- any advice on the best bar in Orchard Towers with most attractive girls
- are there any other bars that you would recommend like Orchard Towers or maybe just spots that are easier to pickup girls
- one other crazy question ... are there any places in Singapore spas where you are soaking in hot tubs with other girls all in the nude.

I very much appreciate people's experience. There's lots of good info on Geyland on this site but I haven't found much advice on Orchard Towers. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Re: Questions ... hotels and Orchard Towers

Any help and recommendations would appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here are some answers from a perspective of non-singaporean in a similar situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat71 View Post
I'm a newbie and really appreciate the advice. Singapore is such a cool city. I visited 15 years ago, and am going back in the next few weeks.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some quick questions ...

- are there any other bars that you would recommend like Orchard Towers or maybe just spots that are easier to pickup girls
- one other crazy question ... are there any places in Singapore spas where you are soaking in hot tubs with other girls all in the nude.

I very much appreciate people's experience. There's lots of good info on Geyland on this site but I haven't found much advice on Orchard Towers. Thanks.
In answer to your questions:

1) Hotels in Singapore are generally girl-friendly, as long as you stick to the two basic principles: more prestigious hotels/hotels not in general red-light areas (Geylang, Balestier area) will generally not give a toss whether you bring a girl guest/s back at some random time of the night, and make sure the girls you bring back aren't screaming HOOKER by the way they dress/talking too loudly and lewdly or acting in some drunk-ass fashion. Discretion is key, and most of the girls who operate out of hotels booked by their clients understand this principle pretty well.

2) For OT, overnight prices start from $500 at initial negotiation. Depending on your skills at negotiation and chemistry with the girl, you can push it down to $400, though I did get $300 before under unique one-off circumstances. Make sure you negotiate the time defined as "overnight", and understand that some girls are stricter on time limits and some would happily sleep in with you and join you for brunch/lunch and a farewell fuck after waking up.

3) Best bars/clubs in OT for girls? There's only one worth looking at, and that's Ipanema. Mainly Vietnamese girls in there, though recently you do get Indonesians and the rare African/Thai girls muscling in on the action too, especially after 2am when Brix closes.

4) As to "easy spots" to pick up girls, that highly depends on the game you play. Money pickups by acting like a rich guy/being a rich guy, or playing the chemistry hookup game? Without that info it's hard to give you suggestions on how best to choose the ideal locations in SG. But as a general rule of thumb, if you're aiming to pick up girls with money as bait, feel free to go to places like Brix or Marquee or any number of KTVs in Singapore (if you're Chinese). Otherwise, anywhere else that is a drinking hole is fair game in Singapore. Just pick wherever suits your mood so you're on your A game, and keep an eye out for the ladies!

5) There are no such sauna spas with naked girls and special services offered in Singapore. For that you will need to go to JB as the closest location that offers them. This is out of my area of expertise so can't help much.

Hope this helps!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Some quick questions ...

Why orchard tower?

Brix at Hyatt have better quality girls...
Old 04-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Thanks great pointers !! I will checkout Brix.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1