The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DISCUSSION BIG BREASTS MASSEURS (natural ones only please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Bro, you want perky at that size quite difficult to find leh. Natural sag but at least not sag to tummy type is fine. Have you seen those on bra is big but after took off is long and saggy type? Gosh…. 😂
I see one SYT with bra the boobs look very nice. When she took off bra and lied down. I see the nipple gone which shock me....slack till the arm pit and the armpit covered it...WTF....shocking view...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: DISCUSSION BIG BREASTS MASSEURS (natural ones only please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
I have a syt ML she loves to wear spaghetti top with black yoga pants which accentuate her D cup and her curves and her massage is tip top quality and her service are affordable rate come with sensual hdly and titjob.Do pm me if keen
Thanks bro jackiekof for the contact. Was quite disappointed on the whole experience..

After getting the contact, I went to make a booking with M*m* last Sat afternoon..entrance is abit on the steep side ($70/hr)..after changing into the disposable undies, she begins her massage..which i find quite ok..

After abt 40min, she pops the GQ and I confirm wif her again on the rate before proceeding. She then proceeds with HDLY before asking me to flip over..she is indeed in spagetti top wif yoga pants..i was anticipating the (.)(.) job..but to my dismay, she sat in front of me and begin the normal HJ..and there was no roaming oso..i thot maybe she stroke abit first before moving on to the titjob..after some time later, i unloaded, but there was no titjob at all..so damn disappointed! Will i return? Hell no, coz for $50 for a normal HJ, I rather go visit my regular ML where for the same price, I can freely roam anywhere on top..and entrance fee oso not so steep..
Old 11-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I see one SYT with bra the boobs look very nice. When she took off bra and lied down. I see the nipple gone which shock me....slack till the arm pit and the armpit covered it...WTF....shocking view...
lol. Syt with a grandma tits. Pretty sure that’s an unforgettable view. Need to see and feel more big boobs to wash off memory.
Old 11-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
I have one natural soft C Cup and above boobs ML to share. Her massage is solid and extras are good too.
Please share CTC
Old 11-03-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have one natural soft C Cup and above boobs ML to share. Her massage is solid and extras are good too.
Bro mind share ctc ?
Old 11-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is MIA ar, so obvious cut and paste, her spa contact can be found at the Jin Ya spa opal crescent thread ma.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meowmeo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a syt ML she loves to wear spaghetti top with black yoga pants which accentuate her D cup and her curves and her massage is tip top quality and her service are affordable rate come with sensual hdly and titjob.Do pm me if keen
Hi Bro can share ctc? Thank u
Old 12-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived07 View Post
Been frequenting a SYT ML in HG for the past few months and my fellow boobs lovers would like this recommendation. But do note that she is on the thicc side but she is a looker.

Name: A***
Damage: 68 entry

Don’t need to PM me, I think I left enough clues for everyone to google. Have fun.
Thanks for sharing. A*** is from the land of smiles.
You can try PRC E***, she looks good and with big bosoms too, but I have yet to QC.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeo123 View Post
Hi Bro can share ctc? Thank u
Pmed do check
Old 12-03-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rabbit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, can pm.
Thank you bery much
Old 12-03-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Hi can share? Can’t PM u… thanks sir
Old 12-03-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Can’t pm u … do share. I have few in return, thanks!
Old 12-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light

hi boss can share ctc pls TIA
Old 14-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently I tried this big boob 36F syt at central area. Very nice to hold and suck. Her price is on the high side but I'm already thinking of returning.
Old 14-03-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
nsewho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Pls share contact.

thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1