The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2013, 03:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
snake01hot is Cool - loads of Potential
Story: My Brother's Wife Is My Soulmate Too

My Brother's Wife Is My Soulmate Too

My brother is married to his wife for about three years now. She is a doctor and from the beginning I was attracted to her. She has dark, thick, waist-length hair, and a full but very curvy figure. About two years back, I suffered from typhoid and I was admitted in a private ward of the hospital where my bhabhi (which is what we call the elder brother's wife in India) was working. It was night and bhabhi was sitting besides me. I started having a fever and she gave me some tablet, but it just kept on shooting up. She decided to give me cold sponging. She took off my clothes and as I was not wearing underwear, I became fully naked. Bhabhi applied the cold water to my entire body, and as my fever started to subside, my rod became erect. She pretended not to notice it though and went away.

Next night she was again sitting besides me. I was feeling better today, but the memory of her soft hands on my naked body was thrilling me. Gathering all my courage I told her that I was very very attracted to her. She blushed, but she also smiled, and slowly I held her hand and caressed it. Soon we were kissing each other. She undressed me again, and gently stroked me until I climaxed. Throughout my illness my bhabhi took loving care of me, giving me my medicines, feeding me, bathing me, and each night she stroked and sucked my organ till I climaxed. I also got to suck her breasts, but we did not have intercourse as she felt I was too weak.

After I recovered, I confessed my love for my bhabhi to my mother. She was a little taken aback, but she said that perhaps it wouldn't be too bad to have both her sons share a woman, as two women were more likely to fight amongst themselves and with her. My brother was shockingly willing and I realized that he was actually thrilled by the prospect of sharing his wife with another man.

So with the full consent of her husband and her mother-in-law, I entered my bhabhi's bed. She guided me in the art of sex and it was such a thrill for me to put my organ in the same vagina in which my brother too had inserted his organ. I deposited my ***** inside her.

Since then me and my brother both have shared his lovely wife. We sleep with her on alternate nights, though it is only a loose arrangement. Basically she takes the decision of whom to spend the night with. Sometimes she makes love to one brother and then enters the other brother's bed and makes love with him too in the same night. What a lovely life it is for all three of us!

http://www.xemphim18hot.com/
Old 15-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Johnvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: My Brother's Wife Is My Soulmate Too

pictures bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1