The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa @ central

Just a quick update on a spa found during my night recce coz very busy with work.

Sometimes we have to explore our ownself to find new stuff. So basically 2 weeks back was bored @ home and wanted to just have a good solid massage. So went driving around central sg. Found a few spas, some were closed though since it was already 1:30am! But wanted to try those spas that i've never heard of before. So i came upon this spa, quite discreet though. Was spying from outside for about half and hr waiting to see how the masseurs look like.

Then i saw this milf went in with a packet of food. Ok looking. Since im already there, so i went in, ask for an hour of massage. The massage was awesome, i felt very relax. I didn't want any special initially but At the end of the back massage, she tease me to the point my lil brother was in sedia position, And then she ask me to turn over. And she was giggling at my lil brother that was standing upright saluting. She then slowly stroke it while whispering to my ears. What a helpless man like me do when in that kind of situation.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B cup
Massage: quite good
HJ: Good
Autoroam: YES..!
Rates: Same as every other spas
RTF: Maybe coz wanna explore other places too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1