The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dannyedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

u all really living gd life here...

i'm definitely very very interested in SG food & Mahjong (my fav)...

will be a little bz for the nex 1wk+, hope can get to meetup when i'm rdy for some actions.

by the way, juz curious if there's any snooker kakis?
Old 13-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Not a problem.
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyedog View Post
u all really living gd life here...

i'm definitely very very interested in SG food & Mahjong (my fav)...

will be a little bz for the nex 1wk+, hope can get to meetup when i'm rdy for some actions.

by the way, juz curious if there's any snooker kakis?
Old 15-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
ok wait for you....must come leh...kekekeke
Come sure come one.. just got back from a biz trip where i met this stunning thai babe... very service minded.. wondering where to import her into dubai for the duration of my stay..

Chinese meimei there now very terok one...it all abt the $$.. even short time.. sighz..

can pm your contact to me.. believe i bro no_faith has mine..

I am living across the creek..

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 20-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BongTimesTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear comrades in Dubai

Have been to dubai before, is there a place where there is a chinese KTV there ?

Couldnt find 1 there on my previous trip.

Thanks...
Old 20-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro

Yes, it is inside Havana Palace Hotel.
No mms inside, the person in charge will call mms for you if needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongTimesTwo View Post
Dear comrades in Dubai

Have been to dubai before, is there a place where there is a chinese KTV there ?

Couldnt find 1 there on my previous trip.

Thanks...
Old 20-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You are rescue......
If you like Singapore food then you are welcome to join us at Bro Kongsamiya's place for our weekly makan session.
Of course, if you like to mahjong you can join us after the makan for mahjong session.......need reservation as only for 4 pp mah...kekekeke
Bro Kongsamiya stay in Bur Dubai near Burjuman, I stay in International City, several brothers stay in The Green and bro no_faith used to stay in Dubai Marina, now he stay with Bro kongsamiya.
Every Thursday night they will go clubbing at Marine Club in Sea View Hotel, Bur Dubai.
Hope to see you.
Brother

1. Can I ask you what is the rent at International City? I see from net about SGD3000 a month for studio.
2. I may get a job offer at the Jebel Ali Port with DPW so now looking around for accommodation
3. I see from google earth that international city is quite far from the main dubai city. How do you travel, cabs? I understand that Spore car license cannot convert in Dubai and passing hte test in Dubai is hard as the authorities clamping down on car usage

Sorry for asking so many question
Old 20-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Bro

1. Rent in international city is about DHS 4,000 per month for a studio.
If you want to pay SGD3,000. I will rent one of my units to you.

2. Rental near Jebel Ali Port are expensive and not a good choice as there are nothing there.....no mm, no drink, no nothing...kekekeke

3. International city is quite near to Bur Dubai. When no traffic, you only need 20 minutes to reach city. I have drivers that drive me around. You can get cabs easily in IC. Singapore license now cannot convert but if you take a conversion test, you can get the Dubai license. If you have come 6 months ago, it is a direct convert.

See you soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM View Post
Brother

1. Can I ask you what is the rent at International City? I see from net about SGD3000 a month for studio.
2. I may get a job offer at the Jebel Ali Port with DPW so now looking around for accommodation
3. I see from google earth that international city is quite far from the main dubai city. How do you travel, cabs? I understand that Spore car license cannot convert in Dubai and passing hte test in Dubai is hard as the authorities clamping down on car usage

Sorry for asking so many question
Old 21-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro

1. Rent in international city is about DHS 4,000 per month for a studio.
If you want to pay SGD3,000. I will rent one of my units to you.

2. Rental near Jebel Ali Port are expensive and not a good choice as there are nothing there.....no mm, no drink, no nothing...kekekeke

3. International city is quite near to Bur Dubai. When no traffic, you only need 20 minutes to reach city. I have drivers that drive me around. You can get cabs easily in IC. Singapore license now cannot convert but if you take a conversion test, you can get the Dubai license. If you have come 6 months ago, it is a direct convert.

See you soon...
Bro

1. Thanks for the reply
2. I suppose International City is the cheapest place to rent in Dubai
Heard something on the net of rats infestation at International City, any truth in that? Is the studio fully furnished and is it serviced?
3. How you get drivers? These are employed by your company? How much do you think I need for transport in Dubai on monthly basis?

Thanks
Old 21-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

Bro

1. You're welcome.

2. Actually not correct. There are cheaper place but more rundown.
I have stayed in IC for the past 1.5 years, haven't seen a rat yet.....
Fully furnished, 1 price, not furnised 1 price. My suggestion, go for the no t furnised.

3. I have 2 drivers, one for personal, one for office.
Both paid by company. If you want to buy a car, it is dirt cheap.
You can get a 4WD for less than SGD30,000. Get a E200 for less than SGD100,000. Rent a 1.6L car for SGD800 per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM View Post
Bro

1. Thanks for the reply
2. I suppose International City is the cheapest place to rent in Dubai
Heard something on the net of rats infestation at International City, any truth in that? Is the studio fully furnished and is it serviced?
3. How you get drivers? These are employed by your company? How much do you think I need for transport in Dubai on monthly basis?

Thanks
Old 22-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Aye mates, you guys meet up once in awhile? Am a Singaporean bloke who just got posted into Dubai. Would love to know a couple of you Singaporean guys out there... Its kinda like work-hotel-work right now. Social life absolutely sux!
Old 22-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

Hi Bro

We meet up at Bro Kongsamiya's place for Sg food that he will prepared for us....all the wanton mee, bahkuteh, chicken rice...etc....
and mahjong after that...kekekeke

Call us if you want to come......

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Aye mates, you guys meet up once in awhile? Am a Singaporean bloke who just got posted into Dubai. Would love to know a couple of you Singaporean guys out there... Its kinda like work-hotel-work right now. Social life absolutely sux!
Old 23-04-2008, 03:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dannyedog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro

We meet up at Bro Kongsamiya's place for Sg food that he will prepared for us....all the wanton mee, bahkuteh, chicken rice...etc....
and mahjong after that...kekekeke

Call us if you want to come......
so how do we get in touch with u guys?

can PM ur mobile numbers?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

Yo Yo...Bro......one makan session and you are missing.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyedog View Post
so how do we get in touch with u guys?

can PM ur mobile numbers?
Old 04-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pimple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey hey hey...

nice to see the dubai thread in here...i am back in sg for a few days and will be back real soon...

I am so surprising to see brothers from Sammy boys in dubai....PM me...so that I can see who is the real you.....

only about 1000 sg in dubai...so i guess more or less...you guys are whom i may know...

cheerrs....
Old 06-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
pharck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpharck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpharck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Dubai

Gee, I wish I'd known some bros back when I was there. I spent a couple of weeks in Dubai back in Dec 05, didn't really like Cyclone that much and spent most evenings in the club on the 2nd Floor of Crowne Plaza hotel, I think it was called Zinc.
Managed to hook up with a gal I met there who was the concierge at the Burj, a really nice, pretty and decent Uzbekistani who looks Eurasian but with greenish blue eyes. One thing I realise about the club scene there, ladies (normal everyday sorts) are just more approachable and I've friends who scored at other places there too, just that we're always there at different times.
Would any bros share their other pick-up experiences at clubs/discos (non-FL variety)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1