The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Lol, must recommend to me your good stuff. I am the opposite of you. I RTF mostly in GL150 compared to the others
Eh bro last time I got reco u some fl but u go or not idk lol
Old 03-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for WH04 美美

looks – 6 (gotta say she has the plain jane PRC look and nothing really fabulous for me)
Boobs – 7 (personally i think 34C max, original with small nipple and areola)
Body – 7 (seems in every way average build to me)
BBBJ - 5 (i think she is rather greenhorn)
FJ - 8 (very reactive... love making with her wasn't dull)
GFE - 6 (we actually chat more like a fren and she asked about many issues as she is still relatively new to sillypore)
Service - 5 (well i think coz she is really new so dont expect too much service pattern from her )
Rtf - hmmm unlikely not coz she is bad tho

after trying a few cat150 lately i can start to understand about peeps complaining the quality of gl has dropped which i do agree

or was it also becoz the sharing has been alot lesser than the time i join venture into the GL scene

back then i took a few AP tries and all of them are easily a 8/10 in looks and boobs

after all these years playing in all sorts of different playground, i realise that cat150 gal is the only one that i have nv rtf any before lol
Agree standards dropped tremendously through the years
Last time 2010-2012 when I was regular at 1654a, there were easily 3-4 pretty gals with big boobs (min C cups) at any one time

Have balanced my expectations with gals with more GFE nowadays

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Eh bro last time I got reco u some fl but u go or not idk lol

I did try 1 of them although no chance to RTF as she was leaving liao
Old 08-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Another gem is gone, heard 1606a Xiao Xiao rtc
Old 08-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Another gem is gone, heard 1606a Xiao Xiao rtc
Xiao Xiao served rather long in GL already! She can provide a good intellectual conversation! Best wishes to her!
Old 10-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Mi Na (米娜) 1654A:

Gave this two-month newbie from Chongqing a try and it was a sextifying session.

First impression: She has this mature OL look despite her claim that she is 21 years old. Her thick foundation made her face look unnaturally fair though. Figure is bah-bah fleshy type with fair skin, C cup boobs and super perky butt. She is quite tall too at about 1.62m. She reminded me a lot of ex-1654A WL Mai Zi from late 2017 batch who was also of the same tall fleshy big boobs type. Mi Na's only physical flaw is a scar on her right thigh which she said was caused by accidental cut from a glass.

Shower service: Boob rub, sucking of my nipples and BBBJ are provided.

On bed service: The standard 54A services of catbath, AR + HJ combo and BBBJ are there. She also gave 69 position BBBJ and allowed painting. I also got offered her big boobs right to my face for me to suck and lick like a newborn baby. Too bad I didn't get to french her, as her limit was lips to lips only at the time.

FJ: This was the highlight of the session. Despite only bonking her in missionary position, it was a sight to behold. Seeing her sexcited expression and bouncing boobs while I thrusted into her tight pussy was worth the price of admission.

Overall: A very good WL with above average service to go along with her curves. When asked about frenching at the end of the session, she said she isn't against it but will provide if requested during RTF. I also found out that she used to work in HR and was knowledgeable in some career matters. How such a smart lady end up working in this line is beyond me, but that's her life, I guess.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
I did try 1 of them although no chance to RTF as she was leaving liao
Now fl standard also drop liao
Too much touch up or ps pics
Restricted services and influencing each other with those practises
Old 12-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard that WH04 Xia Tian has cut card due to sudden unforeseen circumstances.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Just heard that WH04 Xia Tian has cut card due to sudden unforeseen circumstances.
morale of the incident is that interaction with customers outside licensed premise might lead to early termination of contract
Old 12-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
morale of the incident is that interaction with customers outside licensed premise might lead to early termination of contract
早知今日,何必当初...sign
Old 12-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah Se, you sure know the happening? Is the case similar to that of Xiao Ai, previous WL of house 2060 (now no more already)? Another case of client sabo ...?
Old 12-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
早知今日,何必当初...sign
no use crying over spilled semen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wah Se, you sure know the happening? Is the case similar to that of Xiao Ai, previous WL of house 2060 (now no more already)? Another case of client sabo ...?
breaching of rule from licensing division ... Bo Pian lor ... what to do
Old 12-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Client sabo? Why do black hearted?
Old 13-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Quote:
Story is .....

Wife of customer engage PI to collect evidence of husband going out with Xia Tian.

Wife confronts husband and bring evidence to complain to AV.

AV reprimand Xia Tian and her boss and she got deported immediately.

Moral of the story:

For WL, dun fool around with married men outside licensed area.
If wife catch you, you may be murdered in China.
PRC WLs always tell me the same thing.
Dun fool ard with married man.

The last thing they want it to happen is to be sent back and lost all their opportunity to earn many many dollars.

I cannot understand here in Spore why married man dare to bring WL out to eat and drink and maybe sex.
Spore is so small and your wife got many frens, relatives, siblings, colleagues in Spore that know you.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 13-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Story is .....

Wife of customer engage PI to collect evidence of husband going out with Xia Tian.
I cannot understand here in Spore why married man dare to bring WL out to eat and drink and maybe sex.
Spore is so small and your wife got many frens, relatives, siblings, colleagues in Spore that know you.
Didn't expect bros unfit and joker88 to be well updated with this kind of news, especially bro joker with his JNN Joker News Network. Thanks for the info.

Too bad Xia Tian got herself into trouble. This married man might be super into her that he didn't care about being caught.

Oh well, treat this as a moral story and move on then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1