The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drinkcoffeeyolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Noob questions on JB spa

Hi bros
First timer here planning a visit next week. Got afew super noob qns and hope someone can help.

1) are condoms provided at all spas or must bring ourselves?
2) how do we subtlely tell the girl we only want cbj and not bbbj. Dont want to spoil the mood
3) if a session is 40mins fj, this 40mins got include before and after shower? Or shower time excluded from the 40mins.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Old 08-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Iam007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinkcoffeeyolo View Post
Hi bros
First timer here planning a visit next week. Got afew super noob qns and hope someone can help.

2) how do we subtlely tell the girl we only want cbj and not bbbj. Dont want to spoil the mood
3) if a session is 40mins fj, this 40mins got include before and after shower? Or shower time excluded from the 40mins.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
1. Spa's offering FJ will provide cd, Unless the spa don't offer fj but the girl have chemistry with u.

2. Telling her politely? Normally they understand.

3. Does it matter? Never cared. Shower is quite fast. Clock starts from your booking time or the moment you enter the room anyways. So don't be late.
Old 12-02-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Noob questions on JB spa

they got everything, no need to bring anything, bring small bag that can fit in the locker. maybe bring a comb.

most of the time i get bbbj, but i think u can just say condom, and they will get the hint.

unless u difficult to cum or to get hard, most of the time 40mins is more then enough for everything. only once in JB i ever get the polite knock on the door. most are very experience, my previous few onedragon the WL had a watch to check the time, to make sure we have time for FJ after teasing/edging. i never felt press for time there.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1