The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sakura Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
FR about experience just 20 mins ago
============================
Name : Dung
Looks : 7/10 (not too bad)
Massage : 7/10
attitude : 1/10 (long story, see below)
Damage : VND 320,000
RTF : NO!
FR about just 2 hours ago...

Name and information like the above... unlucky me!!

Well, went in as usual, ask for Linh (big mistake i think) but was assigned Dung. I didnt know was her until she said her name! bloody hell i thou to myself and to confirm with her the spelling, she says 'Yes, that me!! and only one by the name.' my mood turned green without any strength to continue further...

anyway, we proceed and i asked her about the Linh and she says no longer works there... so i question her about Thxxxg and she says something more shocking!! she says Thxxxg went back for marriage!! damn... dunno which is true. anyway nevertheless, its the world of lies...

i recall what deptrai experienced and right - she is $ minded.

'where are you from?' she asked
'from hk (as usual)'
'what is your name?'
'guru is my name (changed)'
'first time here?'
'nope, been here long enough'
--- this is where i ask about linh and thxxxg ---
'you married?' she asked upon masagging my left arm
'yes'
'hk wife?'
'yes'
'got baby?'
'nope and how abt u?' i asked
'not married yet'
'got bf?'
'you are my bf'
'ha... sure? kiss kiss then' she allow me to kiss her both cheek and roaming started
'do you love me?' she asked while ma sa my birdie
--- fast forward --- to long to type all out, sam might not be happy
'how much you pay for ma sa bird?' she asked
'100,000 usually'...

from here i think i made her knew what price i m paying which helps when she asked for more. roaming allowed, seen her nipple but no licking. sian already as i never fail not to lick ne ne... ha... only this time my 'drink milk' trick didnt work...

i paid her 100,000k even she wanted 200,000. she show you a little black face when i finally wrote that 100,000... a little more info on her, she stays alone in rent house somewhere near bao son hotel (gd for bro who wanna bonk with a fee), works from 1pm to 1am, from hai xxx (forgotten but near haiphong), and hinted me for comm sex (didnt ask how much) and her working number is no.10 and PLEASE do not ask for her!!! unless you want to f her with some $.

no tel as she refuse to give and tell me next time i call for her she will give... what do you think as i grin within my heart...

now i left only Ngoc but not going to visit her so have to continue hunt other ger... Oanh havent try yet... and why i didnt ask for her?? anyway, there's more choice in the morn shift... should visit in the morn...

*sian*
Old 14-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
FR about just 2 hours ago...

Name and information like the above... unlucky me!!

*sian*
Dear Guru,

I have Dung's phone number. Everyone should avoid her. She is so arrogant! and when talking to her about any subject, did you notice that she will make some effort to tell you that she knows you are bullshitting sometimes?

Anyway, about Beer Om you mentioned, its having beer with girls over dinner or KTV where you drink beer with company of girls. There are various OM services in Hanoi, such as :
1. Xe Om - Motorbike taxi, means hug the motor bike man.
2. Beer Om - drink beer, hug girl
3. . .. etc

Hey, too many crackdown recently. New Century no more birds, and Apocalypse Now is closed completely!

Hanoi is shutting down liao!
Old 15-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Guru,

bad news man... lucky i still have other province to go om... hee... i hope sakura wont kana raid... will they?

i didnt notice dung say i was bullshitting... anyway, just forget and boycott that $_$ ger... there are many other who need our support... hee...
Old 15-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bad news man... lucky i still have other province to go om... hee... i hope sakura wont kana raid.......... anyway, just forget and boycott that $_$ ger... there are many other who need our support... hee...
Guru - Thx for lunching together and for showing me your few regular pls, will definitely want to try some of them..especially watery Lan...

After u drop me off, proceed to Sakura massage, ask for recommended so. 3 (btw, so. 3 was recommended by Thxxxg), she today off ! sian half..then they show me the names of available massager, saw Dung's name - scare after reading FR here, so play safe choose Oanh (saigon) again. Realise there are 2 Oanh there in Sakura, one from saigon (the one i had), the other from HN..now not sure which one did deptrai had last week.

Oanh came in, quite delighted to see me but keep asking why i did not call her to hotel (?? horny) the other night, i tcss say busy, tired...guess they know. I signal to her today no hj, she ok, then proceed to give me a really massage. 1 solid hour of cracking my bones up...& putting them back..shiork !

Before leaving, she ask to come my hotel tonight..told her i cannot afford her price (as per previous posting, USD100)..she automatically drop to USD80..me think, wow second visit for massage discount USD20, if this go on, soon i will have it free ! (knn, wishful thinking).

Anyway part her as tt, have her no., so anytime want can ask for her.

geco
Old 16-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Everyone panic.
The girls dont dare to do it too.

Quote:
Dear Guru,

Hey, too many crackdown recently. New Century no more birds, and Apocalypse Now is closed completely!

Old 16-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geco
saw Dung's name - scare after reading FR here, so play safe choose Oanh (saigon) again. Realise there are 2 Oanh there in Sakura, one from saigon (the one i had), the other from HN..now not sure which one did deptrai had last week.

geco
Hi Geco,

Oanh from Saigon, same one I had and also keep asking to go my hotel. But the difference is that she did not say anything about USD$. She in fact went out 2 times with me already and even introduce me her friend, a 19 yr old pretty face!

I think the trick is to first assume they are just friendly and not commercial. Until the rubber meets the cork, then see if she mention money. If you mention first, sure kenna taken conveniently as must pay money.
Old 16-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Dear Brothers

Hear so many posting of raid by cong an by many brother .

Is Boss KTV still have a lot of Bird?? I am staying there.

Me going there end of the month with my Ang-Mo boss.

Any other good place to recommend?

Any brother have travel to Ha Long Bay?
How much is the cost to book from travel agent in Hanoi for a 3 days 2 night package with accomodation, transport and a beautiful guide

Thanks in advance
Old 16-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
NonSgSammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI folks.. I will be in Hanoi from the 22nd to the 25th of June.. yea next week. Hoping to stay at the convenient Fortuna.. ha ha.

if any of teh Hanoi experst are in town. would be a pleasure to meet you for a night out.. dinner on me!!!

Mike
Old 16-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Geco,

Oanh from Saigon... sure kenna taken conveniently as must pay money.
oh ~ i shld take the advice for Oanh next time i visit sakura... btw, sakura going to give me a VIP card soon... ha... at last got reward after many hj... i do not know what is the benefit for being VIP... maybe a pass for fj during the 1 hr session??

geco, next time sure go sakura together... deptrai when come again? remember to buy me some 'ba gua' from sg...

yo NonSgSammer, where you from?? Not from SG?
Old 17-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh ~ i shld take the advice for Oanh next time i visit sakura... btw, sakura going to give me a VIP card soon... ha... at last got reward after many hj... i do not know what is the benefit for being VIP... maybe a pass for fj during the 1 hr session??

geco, next time sure go sakura together... deptrai when come again? remember to buy me some 'ba gua' from sg...

yo NonSgSammer, where you from?? Not from SG?
Guru,

I am still in Hanoi but will be fucking busy today (or should I say busy fucking . ..

Anyway there is a VIP package for Sakura, its just behind the receptionist. Cost I think is VND300,000 and that VIP room has a big bath tub and bed and bathroom. I think its a 2 hours session where I peep once and saw the girl bathing the customer in the bath tub bubble bath style. Of course the girl is fully dressed and sitting by the edge of tub, helping the man by scrubbing every inch of him. Wonder how system works. Have u tried it?
Old 17-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
NonSgSammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey,.. nope not from Sg.. .. but based in SG. Ha ha .. just frimed up my hotel in Hanoi..its the Fortuna... grin.

So wana get together next week and show me the ropes.. or strings.. hopefully G?

Cheers
Old 19-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Hanoi

Wah piang. Was in Hanoi recently - heard alot of places kena raided big time. Even Famous Fortuna was clean-sweep..... I heard my local lobang there said there is this place that is super high-class where the girls are dressed in yellow, white and red. Yellow being the lowest grade - usd$100, white dress commands usd$200 while the girls in red command usd$500.

Can any brother verify this place in Hanoi? if so, are they affected by the raid as well?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
Wah piang. Was in Hanoi recently - heard alot of places kena raided big time. Even Famous Fortuna was clean-sweep..... I heard my local lobang there said there is this place that is super high-class where the girls are dressed in yellow, white and red. Yellow being the lowest grade - usd$100, white dress commands usd$200 while the girls in red command usd$500.

Can any brother verify this place in Hanoi? if so, are they affected by the raid as well?
Neber heard of this place, but during my last trip, i ventured to the South side near Dai Co Viet and along Mai Hac De and the other 2 streets besides it, seems to have quite a bit of happening there. My local gf told me some are agogo joints where girls basically are semi nude dancing around! No time to check it out yet, has anyone done so?

There was even one where about 8 pretty hostesses standing outside the whole night just to welcome guests!

Along Nguyen Du street right after Halee Club, there is a Japanese club where girls are suppose to be super expensive, US$50 per hour just to hold your hands and talk with you.

Anyway gentlemen, why go to Hanoi and pay such money? Those expensive places are at best meant for you to entertain high end clients. And the other thing is that those clients that are worth that much of entertainment are usually not locals because the local big men are afraid of the Cong An and will not go screwing at high end public places even, they would go for private arrangements.

Anyway, I will be in Hanoi again on 29 June for a week and any brudder wish to have an organised outing, please PM me.
Old 22-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody in Hanoi care to update the situation in Boss KTV or the raid. Still Red light, Yellow or Green?

I will be there next week with my Ang-mo boss and staying at Fortuna and he want ot bring girl back to room.

If that place got NO girls to bring back to room, i have to find another place.
Any brother care to recommend?
Old 22-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69
Any brother care to recommend?
i think if you pass some $ to the doorman or boy of your hotel, they can arrange someone for you... WAIT... incoming data...

i recalled i once saw a few gers loitering around front of for-tuna where the roads are. i do not know whether they are 'jack-able' or not but sure looks yummy if you need something to jack at nite.

can someone somewhere confirm this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1