The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
spaces86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ML & KTV standard

bros, i just want to start this new thread and see if you all agree with me.

having chiong the scene for awhile. i realized the standard for ML and KTV has dropped a lot and getting more and more expensive.
it’s not so much about the money but the standard is really poor.

ML:

you see many ML advertising but a lot use fake photo or heavily photoshopped photos. when in person, face to face. they are like 60% to 70% off! 😂 and yet they demand such a high fee. it’s really a turnoff.

but yet somehow their business still thriving.

KTV:

from $30 tips to $100 tips and has the service and playability become better? sadly no, now is really v poor and cui. i just feel the scene has got nothing to offer and maybe works out well for the new joiners to the scene.

for me, the best experience was in k2, vitamin and mirage at orchard plaza but now the current ktv joints in the scene is WAYYYY below standard and the girls are not playable.

what do you all think guys?
Old 07-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML & KTV standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaces86 View Post

having chiong the scene for awhile. i realized the standard for ML and KTV has dropped a lot and getting more and more expensive.

ML:

you see many ML advertising but a lot use fake photo or heavily photoshopped photos. when in person, face to face. they are like 60% to 70% off! 😂 and yet they demand such a high fee. it’s really a turnoff.

KTV:

from $30 tips to $100 tips and has the service and playability become better? sadly no, now is really v poor and cui. i just feel the scene has got nothing to offer and maybe works out well for the new joiners to the scene.

for me, the best experience was in k2, vitamin and mirage at orchard plaza but now the current ktv joints in the scene is WAYYYY below standard and the girls are not playable.

Bro,

ML
Most of the discussed AP MLs from SLG, looks & services are not too bad, just that playability might be lower

KTV
Sometimes ago I just went for UME KTV during HH hour, the beer can be considered cheap 3 tower for $198++ and the tips was $50, some of the girls are really pretty, as I can see the playability consider high

Good luck
Old 08-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Very true, even FL standard are dropping too, any donkey monkey also can upsell for premium price and theres still buyer for it
Old 10-04-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays I just reduce as much activity here locally as possible. Save up the money and go overseas for a few days trip and enjoy real standard services.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
Nowadays I just reduce as much activity here locally as possible. Save up the money and go overseas for a few days trip and enjoy real standard services.
Good idea but travelling overseas isn’t possible for everyone, and definitely not an option if married. Even traveling to JB isn’t so easy either … often too much traffic delay at the causeway. This is why the low quality/lower service ML/FLs are still ruling the market in Singapore.
Old 10-04-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Eclipse90 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I totally agree about ML!!!! 60-70% discounted from photo!

As for KTV, I still experience a few playable joint. Not as good as last time but still ok. Not as bad as ML standard now a days.
Old 10-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaces86 View Post

ML:

KTV:

ML really Chui these days
Old 10-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from both ktv and MP. Cannot compare la. Apples and oranges
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1