The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?
Yes - Chiong Ah! I Will Go Any Countries (High/Low Risk) 14 29.17%
Yes - Be Safe! I Will Go Only Low Risk Countries (Based On Published Advisories) 19 39.58%
No - Siao Boh? I Will Not Risk Going Overseas (Don't Want Risk My Health/Job/Family) 7 14.58%
Maybe - Rush To Die? Wait And See First (Wait 1-2 Months Later For FR) 8 16.67%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?

I prefer to stay in Singapore for the time being. My passport is still there but my heart does not long for distant travel. I worry if I am not in Singapore, nobody is around to feed my neighbourhood cat. For the sake of the cat, I choose to stay put.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-11-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 15
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ovid19-2298486

Singapore, Malaysia to launch vaccinated travel lane between Changi Airport and KLIA

SINGAPORE: Singapore and Malaysia will launch a vaccinated travel lane (VTL) between Changi Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport from Nov 29.

Under the VTL scheme, travellers must have remained in one or more of the VTL countries in the last 14 days before departure to Singapore.

They must take two polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests before departure and on arrival at Changi Airport and enter Singapore via designated flights.
Old 09-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ls-moh-2298601

From Jan 1 next year, only Singaporeans, permanent residents and long-term pass holders who are fully vaccinated and have not recently travelled to other countries will have their COVID-19 medical bills fully paid for by the Government.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 9
bebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
I prefer to stay in Singapore for the time being. My passport is still there but my heart does not long for distant travel. I worry if I am not in Singapore, nobody is around to feed my neighbourhood cat. For the sake of the cat, I choose to stay put.
You are a kind hearted person. You will be blessed.
Old 13-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
You are a kind hearted person. You will be blessed.
Thank you. The cat has been kinder to me too, I used to be hard hearted until the cat soothed my heart through its loving gestures.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 9
bebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbebe69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
Thank you. The cat has been kinder to me too, I used to be hard hearted until the cat soothed my heart through its loving gestures.
Cats have a way of doing that. I have 2 of my own.
Old 16-11-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

updated.

Quote:
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1