The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 19-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Talking about MLs, it is even crazier to go for them especially those in massage parlours. They charged 120 for specials, which is what Bros are after, but there is a $50 entrance fee to the parlour. So the total fee is 170/1/1.

At 170, it still does not guarantee good services .

I think the real problem is that these PRCs are less hungry than they use to.. sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
... FLs feel the effects of the slowdown and many of them start to convert to MLs.

The MLs thread is now oso starting to be like the FL Dome 2 thread with these problem attitudes starting to surface.
Old 19-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwild View Post
Because they are FLs, there is not quality assurance, unlike in China, so good luck to stupid men who go to them.
Totally agree w u bro. I think there are many bros who kena bad svc from them, but dare nt scold them or even voice out to them. So LLST let it b, let them b. Tats y the FLs cont to b wat they wan to. Afterall sinkies men r very "nice,polite,sympathetic n well-mannered".

Which is also equal to "rich naivelly retards" humans in tis planet.
Old 20-06-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

State and quality of FL is getting worse ....
Old 20-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
HappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk

So sad.. why always use fake photo to cheat us .....

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=612777

Old 20-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBuddy View Post

too good to b true .... right click .... Search Google for image

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 20-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just kena aeroplane from this bitch. I didnt mind commando since no fr and blur face
Called and ask for location. Told me gl lor14
I ask if its the white condo she said yes so fixed appointment

When i reached and called her. She doesnt pick up. She sms say she no time is busy working now. Wtf? Too bad i dont know the exact unit ar bo sure expose here.
Maybe will ask my other squad members to go for revenge

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1300
Old 20-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
http://mygongzhuwang.com/yezi-2/
http://sglonelyguy.com/bing-er-massage-fj/

QUOTE=aris;14544730]Sglonelyguy 's bing er looks suspiciously like the same person...

Comfirm Bro.....its the same old hag...with bad service n lots of fake FRs....No 9.Tan Quee Lan Street #zero five - 02.....bonk at yr risk....[/QUOTE]

Night night bump
Old 21-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
simply2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am really a idiot. Try one PRC in $$$$$$, forgot her name but was worst experience ever. Paid S$150 upfront as insisted. Asked if wanted sex toys (cost S$50 more) but rejected. Thereafter, cannot BBBJ, rushing, and cannot FJ becos painful. All sort of reasons. Just got a HJ and that's it.
Click on 沙沙 in SGDragonlady. When reached there, seems familiar but hoped might be different person. Hairstyle changed so thought different person. Got suspicious when asked to pay upfront $130 and $200 for better service with sex toys. Oh Shit, when touched her badly enhanced boobs, all nightmares comes back. Phones ringing constantly, no BBBJ (complain mouth have ulcers), FJ disaster, and pull long face (from not paying extra).
Agreed with all bros, FL2 is getting terrible, and missed the older days in Mountbatten. See then take. Now see, feel peisah not to carry on further. Never like to blacklist any of them, but getting from bad to worse. No more FL2 for me!!! Rather go KTV to search, cost more but can see, touch, and better feeling.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as expected kenna zapped by some okts and ml supporters for sharing the truth.

At 170 (120 service + 50 entrance), they are way over priced.

At the very least, they should try to ensure quality. No RTF for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Talking about MLs, it is even crazier to go for them especially those in massage parlours. They charged 120 for specials, which is what Bros are after, but there is a $50 entrance fee to the parlour. So the total fee is 170/1/1.

Last edited by snrlee; 21-06-2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old 21-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBuddy View Post

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=612777

She has chg new pics n upload a video to cover the fake pics issue. Any1 try her b4? Her price quite x lei
Old 23-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Samster

It appears that either these okts has multiple accounts or there are a few of them here to zap you if your report hurt their business. Just look at those laughable comments, you can see why quality is not their concern.

Anyway, thanks to the Bros who try to support my points, will continue to give the truth even if points are negative. This is what Si bei Bad bonk thread is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
... quality of FL is getting worse ....
Old 23-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

sgcityangel really getting shittier and shittier.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...03176&page=346

Polly super fucked up. Face fucked up, body fucked up, service fucked up. Pics also PS.

Gone were the days when you were a pretty good stable. Now all fucking PS and shit.
Old 24-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
xWinterkidx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried her?(Anne Baby )

http://www.mmhybbs.com/thread-2294-1-1.html
http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1248 (153号XiaoHe(小荷))
Old 24-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Another disappointment, the girl on website does not look anything like the real person. Real person is slim but tanned with look of 6 at most. However, still went ahead as I was too tired of moving around.

Unlike her comments in her okt website, her service and attitude is very average. I would have let her go if it is not because of her price … $200… and not even operating out of posh area, not worth at all.
Really man, cannot understand some guys' mentality. Not same girl still go ahead? Still think maybe lucky can get super solid service? And then, come here rant.. Come on bros, use some common sense please......
Old 24-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Not the same girl but still acceptable. But she should be in the 100-110 category not 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice? View Post
.... Not same girl still go ahead? Still think maybe lucky can get super solid service? And then, come here rant.. ........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1