The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 09-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TadaoKumagai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Please take the time to know and woo her first. Do not jump in and sign papers without understanding each other's background. Whilst this is not the traditional boy-meets-girl type of relationship, arranged marriages do happen in other cultures and it can definitely work but effort needs to be put in.

Women are complex creatures and this would be your first time entering into a relationship with one. You would make mistakes and learn along the way, we all do. It's part and parcel of accommodating another person into your life.

I find the process of dating then marriage troublesome, waste time and money, have to go through who know how many heart pain just to wait for the correct one... I rather skip the procedure and just jump toward the destination itself.
Just marry then dating....

As mention, I am walking an abnornal route, therefore the obstacle and things that will happen or I will soon experience bound to be absurb or beyond understanding to the people who.choose the typical route...

That the reality that I am aware of. Make use of Singapore Passport, become PR, definitely that pretty much the same.thing regardless of nationality and type of girl. Even normal 'good girl' will still want those thing even if it a normal marriage... This is a FACT/TRUTH that cannot be avoided. Result will be the same, the only different thing is the methods. Be it via normal, Fraud, Contract, Arranged, all seek for this....

The only different is my girl want to work KTV instead of Nornal Job to get quick money for the first few year..... Which I am totally fine with it despite how absurb it is. If it a normal girl, I doubt possible to find a 7/10 normal vietnamese lady... I ask and check, majority of marriage agency have a requirement or the lady have criteria of her own... Min. need 2.5k salary which is a thousand.more than my current salary.

So it still go back to the same cycle, normal 7/10 wont choose me, so I just have to go for the abnormal 7/10 and make the effort to make it works...

When it come to effort.or hardwork, I doubt anyone can beat.me to it.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3886 / Power: 13
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever it is TS, I sincerely wish you all the best. I just hope that when push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'll be able to maintain and compose yourself. Happy wife, happy life - for your sake, I hope and pray fervently.

Uplist (in order of): stiwrx

Please PM me with your latest post so that I can return the favour: siow_pan
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Whatever it is TS, I sincerely wish you all the best. I just hope that when push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'll be able to maintain and compose yourself. Happy wife, happy life - for your sake, I hope and pray fervently.
Haha, thanks....
After all, I started this more or less serve as a diary purpose or record journey purpose.... In the future, seeing this post can also be memorable...

Definitely there will be ups and down, I don't expect smooth journey ....

Who know, I might be a model/example for people who considering walking the same path as I am?
It totally possible use my case as a case study.... hahaha
Old 10-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Not sure if the Photo I trying to upload work or not, some chat history.

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 10-10-2019 at 01:52 AM. Reason: finally photo upload work after few attempts
Old 10-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Old 10-10-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokagreentea View Post
Jus to sidetrack abit. Just watch a movie and here is a small summary :

Once upon a time, There was a big size guy who don't mind wearing a big green hat. One day, he got on a cruise and was about to enjoy a good ride to start a new life afresh. Unfortunately, he somehow fell into the sea during the journey. He seems to be calling for help and doesn't look like he can keep himself afloat for long. But luckily there was alot of onlooker onboard and many threw their nearby lifebuoy towards the guy, hoping he would cling on to one. The guy can barely stay afloat but his green hat was totally unfazed. To everyone astonishment, the guy was unwilling to cling on to any of the float and seems to insist that he could keep on floating with his signature greenhat.

Watching till here, I was abit angry at how stubborn someone could be when help has been offered. But then when I think again, a normal lifebuoy can't fit a big size guy anyway. Maybe the guy just want everyone to know that he had jump the 'cruiseship' with the new greenhat he had buy and will continue showing everyone he can stay afloat

I will continue watching the movie..

回头是岸
I agree but this guy such a loser he FAT, low income ugly no education even local gal wouldnt look at him let alone spit on him.
Now a girl a pretty one talk to him so given he a loser nothing to lose income so low even if woman charter fck him 1/2 of zero = zero.
Even if this girl use him spit on him spit will be like manna from god.
Sure if she get residency and is a burden to society dont affect him he doenst lose his citizenship he also a burden.
Now he get to have a trophy to parade even with this thread this is more attention than he would get normally without the "girl", so just let him enjoy his 20mins of happiness and then when it ends he can deal with the negative emotions when she uses him.
Rather than wonder why such a girl is interested in him like men who have opportunities and options he is just looking this as winning lottery no need to ask why
Old 10-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
MoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
Couple of curious questions.

1. Have you voice chatted with her?

To verify she is indeed a lady, not a bored indian man. To verify she can speak English. Not using a translating app. Else you have to learn viet

2. Have you video called her to see her face / body?

To know she is real, is pretty and have a nice figure. Else she could be sending you photoshopped pics. There are video apps too to make one beautiful.

3. Does she know you are fat and below avg looking?

To ensure her expectation is set correctly
Old 10-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoJoe313 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
good point, up you +22
Thanks bro. Up you back my humble +7
Old 10-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
Couple of curious questions.

1. Have you voice chatted with her?

2. Have you video called her to see her face / body?

3. Does she know you are fat and below avg looking?

To ensure her expectation is set correctly
1. Voice chat, definitely.

2. Video call, several time already.
I won't agree to meet or even fly to meet without prior verification upon identification.
I chat with another about 7/10 before, picture literally use some unknown vietnam model picture which searchable via FB. Some.bullshlt.story and drama plot that she come out with and.ask.me.sponsor her flight ticket from TEXAS.... without any video call.... no way man.

3. Already video call, what you think?
Definitely, video call.already can see face liao , body wise , if you mean nude or bikini? I am not into these stuff. Which might lead to blackmail situation.... so.no.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree but this guy such a loser he FAT, low income ugly no education even local gal wouldnt look at him let alone spit on him.
Now a girl a pretty one talk to him so given he a loser nothing to lose income so low even if woman charter fck him 1/2 of zero = zero.
Even if this girl use him spit on him spit will be like manna from god.
Sure if she get residency and is a burden to society dont affect him he doenst lose his citizenship he also a burden.
Now he get to have a trophy to parade even with this thread this is more attention than he would get normally without the "girl", so just let him enjoy his 20mins of happiness and then when it ends he can deal with the negative emotions when she uses him.
Rather than wonder why such a girl is interested in him like men who have opportunities and options he is just looking this as winning lottery no need to ask why
Nothing can be worst when you had nothing in the first place.
Atleast I am.proud to say if I somehow can manage to get a 7/10 with nothing at all (beside Singapore Passport and PR issues), I am already a 'WINNER'.

How about you? 'High Flyer'

You must be proud of using money to 'buy happiness', I assuming you have a few flings, fwb, even sugarbaby.

Despite a different name for it, they still sleep around for.money, what so.different compare to FL, Massage Lady, KTV, and.Geylang ladies?

Ahh... I am sorry... You having such a view toward me, such a high flyer like you feel 'jealous' about me? Definitely a honor for me. Wonder if you know such feeling?
Old 10-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Question Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
u got ask her?

if have good singapore man give her money

=

no need work ktv

=

take care her

=

take care family

=

buy house

=

give her comfortable

so will she leave you for him?

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Old 10-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
chaoslord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u got ask her?

if have good singapore man give her money

=

no need work ktv

=

take care her

=

take care family

=

buy house

=

give her comfortable

so will she leave you for him?
Sigh...

The Vietbu is actually already so upfront with him in terms of what she sees in this marriage. She has put it nicely across to him but his lack of experience in the dating field means that he only interprets things the way he wants it.

Summary (From her perspective):
  1. You do not provide $$$ hence I have to work in KTV
  2. I will handle my own financial matters
  3. Don't ask any questions about my life and what I do in the KTV. This is none of your business. Those that knows Vietbus well would understand this when they say "Don't question many".
A conventional marriage this is not. She has already made it clear on their arrangement as indicated in the screenshots. She is not trying to deceive him, this is a case of ownself convince ownself.

Last edited by chaoslord; 10-10-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sigh...
It individual lifestyle mah.

e.g.
$1600 if minus let say est. $50 for mobile and $300 for eat lunch dinner and $250 for public transport per mth = $1000 balance

For fuck sake.

$50 GL/Petain using $1000 cash on hand is can fuck 20 times per month. Heard GL also got OVN cheap cheap like $150? so maybe can become regular there too.

Using Dome1 $150 FL is can fuck at least 6 times for 90mins session if go for 60mins session maybe can clock 10times per month. If OVN is can do 2-3 times per month.

The bad is you can't have a girl live under one room with you. Living in the same room can fuck or not is another story.

ps.

oh ya, if use 1k budget, i think 1 month can go overseas holiday 2-3times at least and fuck girls overseas.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555

Last edited by funboi; 10-10-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Vietbu is actually already so upfront with him in terms of what she sees in this marriage. She has put it nicely across to him but his lack of experience in the dating field means that he only interprets things the way he wants it..... this is a case of ownself convince ownself.
Actually, I have a different view. From TS's response to my questions re phone calls, I think TS and his viet girl has formed a certain connection. TS may be inexperience. Which of us is born with experience anyway. We all learn on the job. But TS strikes me as someone who is very clear eyed on the expectations. So is his viet girl fren.

They are just cleverly navigating thru the mechanics of life together. Both have quietly acknowledged this is not a union of love to begin with. A barter trade of sorts. Honesty upfront. About sex (with others), money, love and survival. Something even married couples cannot agree upon or discuss.

The normal view: This is a car crash waiting to happen. As bizarre as it is, something inside me thinks this may be the ultimate underdog story. With a fairy tale ending.

TS, I hope you get your girl. Rem my points to you. Make sure she agrees to sex with you after marriage. Better still, agree on the frequency per week. Make sure she agrees to be that trophy wife to show your family. You are good to go!!

**Geez....I can't even believe I am advising this haha**
Old 10-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

TS,
You know, some married couples after many years of marriage, out of boredom, the hubby wishes his wife can be a slut to have MMF. Or sleep with other men and then tell the juicy story. Or wear sexy clothes braless etc. You can find the threads in Adult Discussion. If you are open about it and dont mind, you may just have a wife that surpass us all! Haha. Win liao. Congrats!
Advert Space Available