The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgchionger View Post
I am seeing the signals too and sometimes i really think i am too emotional and not rational. I keep asking myself if she takes me as a carrot why does she not ask me to go to the disco and buy her ladies drink everyday, she can always say she miss me etc. I just cant understand why she always call to see how i am doing but dont want me to go down. Thai women are so complex.
She does not want you to go down is because you might affect her LD sales. If you are there and will be protective over her at the club. There might be scene you are not able to accept. There might be a darker side which you never seen. On the other hand she wants to maintain as many future ATMs as possible. (Coyote consist of LIES, throw smoke grenade, tears and wonder story).

It is up to u to decide, do more observation
Old 10-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Dear Seniors

Bros, how do you all decipher this situation? please advise a lost sheep.
Let go! Please Let HER GO!!!!! If not too late!!!!

!. she love u, but she not sure u can or cannot guarantee her future.

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 10-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is kum lan kia that make them complex.
When a guy falls for a WL, when others say she is bad, u will find reasons that she is an angel. Famous quote from Naemlo's words of wisdom, "She is different from other WL."
Indeed there is alot of Kum lan Kia around, no matter what you say,they try not to believe. Just check with the remittance counter and you will see how many poor chap that work hard and overtime so that they can remit their hardearn $ to their "Love One"..........Buffalo
Old 10-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"She is different from other WL."
Quite like your statement!

I would urge sgchionger not to think too much. Time to let it go....
Old 11-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
If a person has to marry a Thai women(for whatever reason), at least he should do himself a favour by travelling to the country often, get to know the culture and learn the language before deciding.
strongly agreed
Old 11-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thai women are not complex. WL also not complex, they are here to make money at shortest time, selling body is the fastest, simple as ABC. It is kum lan kia that make them complex.
yup.
WL are simple, is just that those being kc think too much...
Old 11-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
lenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
She does not want you to go down is because you might affect her LD sales. If you are there and will be protective over her at the club. There might be scene you are not able to accept. There might be a darker side which you never seen. On the other hand she wants to maintain as many future ATMs as possible. (Coyote consist of LIES, throw smoke grenade, tears and wonder story).

It is up to u to decide, do more observation
so true. there are scenes u might not be able to take it. i same here have a coyote gf. haix....
Old 12-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erroneous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you fuck her yet?
Old 17-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Thai gal are too friendly and you need to adapt to their cultural and if you are the jealous type I think you need to think twice to continue with the realtionship. I am having the hard time with my Thai GF as at time she is too friendly toward male.
Old 18-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy View Post
Most of the Thai gal are too friendly and you need to adapt to their cultural and if you are the jealous type I think you need to think twice to continue with the realtionship. I am having the hard time with my Thai GF as at time she is too friendly toward male.
That depends on what she is working as lah... my girl work in one of the pub in golden mile, sometime when she high she hug evey man she know also... but most important thing is whenever you need a fuck she must be there for you...
Old 18-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
That depends on what she is working as lah... my girl work in one of the pub in golden mile, sometime when she high she hug evey man she know also... but most important thing is whenever you need a fuck she must be there for you...
agreed agreed
Old 19-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unsaintly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Seniors

Been reading through the posts and it is really informative. I am a late 20s guy.
I been visiting Thai Disco for about 6-8 months and i know this coyote 6 months back. Initially she is not interested in me and treats me like a customer. However i was persistant and after some time she says she like me. She started calling me back in Thailand almost everyday for a few months and i did so during the intitial 1 month also. She started to get close and says she wants to cook for me after she marry me. However due to distance i lost interest along the way, i did not call her often. She started to say i got girl in singapore etc.

She came back to Singapore a month ago to work as a coyote. I visit her a few times at the place where she work and 1-2 times we quarrel. Shortly she told me she dont like me to go find her when she is working, she told me she is here to make money for pay for some things back in her home. Well as can save money on ladies drink then i am ok with that too.

She never requsted me to give her money so far, i could maybe meet her 1-2 times per week for dinnner however whenever i ask to pick her up after work, she always refuse. Her excuse is that she can go back with friends or she need to eat with customers. She always says she is drunk or she is tired, ask me to understand her.

Once i was meeting her after her work hours to go to the beach, at around 130am she call to say she is drunk and need to go back with her friends. I sense something wrong and i waited for her at the place she work discreetly in a corner. Then i saw her came out with her customer and her friend. I was very angry and thought i will break off with her this time, i went to take a closer look but she saw me from a distance. I quickly went out and she chase after me. I thought i should be the one angry but then she gets emotional and ask me why i dont trust her etc, seems like i kenna screw instead. A few days after that she told me that customer supports her a lot by buying her a lot of drinks. The customer also takes her to see doctor when she is sick but she did not tell me, saying she wants me to save money, cos i told her i got house and car loan to service.

I have feelings for her but i feel she is hiding something from me. She sometimes show me her handphone and i browse through the pictures and there is this little girl which she told me is her brother daughter. Then on 1 occasion she jokingly says its her daughter but she quickly jokingly denied after that.

I dont spend a lot of time and money on her but i do have feelings for her.
I am willing to further the r/s and marry her if i know she is true to me and not treating me like a carrot when she has multiple boyfriends.

I'm not senior. I chiong Thai Disco only for 3 years? My wife was a coyote too. after married then stop chionging hahahaha

Because you only chiong a few months so u in this situation until you see more then u will know how to decipher yourself. your situation ah is a situation alot of people fall into if they emotionally attached to the girls. All the stories are about the same. They sure to have alot of secrets that they cannot tell you. Main reason, they need to keep their customers happy so they get regular LD sales. My friend kanna until buay tahan have to break up.

With regards to the daughter, another friend who chiong thai disco with me, same situation. Even go thailand to visit the family. Introduce "brother" who was actually the husband. and he every month send money end up found out she using the money support the husband.

What you can do is become friends with alot of them. This is just one way, may be wrong may be ok to use up to you. Coz I have friend who is very gam with all these girls but no bf gf all just friends. over time they become good friends then they also protect my friend by telling any secrets that my friend should know before getting involved. he never buy ld flower or watever but he remembers their birthdays bring them eat cheap local food things that friends do la. and he doesnt pay for their food. he just tour guide.

Then why I can marry my wife? Coz before i set any commitments, she agrees to stop working in nightlife if we get together. Before that I never spend money on her never send money to her. And now we are married, she took up a simple day job. Details cannot divulge la hor confidential lol.

If you want to marry her, you need to get her out of nightlife work. Sure have problems until divorce if she continues working there.

Moral of the story: You dont want to get your carrot chopped then dont take out your carrot. Don't believe what the girls say. Just Um Ah Orh. EVEN MY WIFE SAYS THAT. That's why she used action to prove it she stopped working in nightlife and found a job on her own before we made any commitments.
Old 19-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsaintly View Post

Moral of the story: You dont want to get your carrot chopped then dont take out your carrot. Don't believe what the girls say. Just Um Ah Orh. EVEN MY WIFE SAYS THAT. That's why she used action to prove it she stopped working in nightlife and found a job on her own before we made any commitments.
you're a lucky man. 1 out of a 1000 or even 10,000, or even 100,000.
Good to hear that you are leading a blissful life with your wife now!
Old 20-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

i saw this posting on my ex facebook. the google translation dun sounds good. any bros can help translate?

ไม่มีอะไรจะทำร้ายเธอ..เท่ากับเธอทำตัวของตัวเอ ง
Old 20-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsaintly View Post
another friend who chiong thai disco with me, same situation. Even go thailand to visit the family. Introduce "brother" who was actually the husband. and he every month send money end up found out she using the money support the husband.
I wonder how the "brother" feel when your friend is fucking her next room during the visit....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1