The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face 💜🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💜START FROM $130⭐️PREMIUM GIRLS, BUDGET PRICE, SERVICE GUARANTEE⭐️

💜🦄🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭🦄💜

💎PROFESSIONAL OKT SERVICE💎
💎PAY BUDGET GET PREMIUM💎
💎GUARANTEE NO FAKE FR💎
💎DISCREET OPERATION💎
💎PREMIUM CONDOMS💎

Our LINE UP - KAKAO,JAPAN, STARBUCK, BISCUIT, ANNIE

ONESIAM LINE UP CLICK BELOW

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Full advertisement refer to telegram > ONESIAM246⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

💎KAKAO💎
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1000637

💎JAPAN💎
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=...8#post23679518

💎STARBUCK💎
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=1001314

💎BISCUIT💎
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post23698473

💎ANNIE💎
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=...5#post23699015

⭐️⭐️ BOOK HERE ⭐️⭐️
https://wa.link/lgr593
https://t.me/BroOneSiam

Main advertisement channel please follow
https://t.me/ONESIAM246

-10$ Regular discount eligible for 60/1 and 90/2 course

Last edited by ONESIAM; 16-09-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (A)

ONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: 💜🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💜START FROM $130⭐️PREMIUM GIRLS, BUDGET PRICE, SERVICE GUARANTEE⭐️

⭐️⭐️ BOOK HERE ⭐️⭐️
https://wa.link/lgr593
https://t.me/BroOneSiam

Main advertisement channel please follow
https://t.me/ONESIAM246

Last edited by ONESIAM; 02-06-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (A)

Red face Re: 💜🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💜START FROM $130⭐️PREMIUM GIRLS, BUDGET PRICE, SERVICE GUARANTEE⭐️

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNT View Post
Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Starbuck
Looks : 9/10
Body : 8.5/10
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 8.5/10
Fuck job(FJ) : 8.5/10 Tries hard and also patient
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9/10. Clingy and attentive.
Return fuck(RTF) : Onesiam always has good quality babes. May want to try others.

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 10:38 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💜🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💜START FROM $130⭐️PREMIUM GIRLS, BUDGET PRICE, SERVICE GUARANTEE⭐️

Last edited by ONESIAM; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💜🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💜START FROM $130⭐️PREMIUM GIRLS, BUDGET PRICE, SERVICE GUARANTEE⭐️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahousensei82 View Post
FR for
Model Name: Annie
Looks : 9/10. Fair and pretty
Body : 9.5/10. Slim, no fats. My type. But not for bros who like big boobs or more flesh.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 11/10. Super hardworking, blow in shower and again on the bed. Good deep suction
FJ (Fuck Job) : 20/10. So tight. Love how she gets high and arches her back. She likes to french as you fuck her.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 11/10. Invites you to lie on bed and cuddles with you after the bonk. Friendly and can speak basic english.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes. Good bonk.
Side note for any kind bro who wants to get something for her: she says she needs BRAND’s chicken essence.

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 10:25 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

thank you so much

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 10:49 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

thank you so much

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Japan from OneSiam

Looks: XMM vibe, good facial complexion
Body: Lean slim S shape body, a bit of Thai tan as she likes beaches, but she is fair for those covered parts as she is from Chiangmai
Boobs: soft enhanced big D
BBBJ: better than average, lick balls/shaft
FJ: as she is young, her pussy is not loose, very shiok FJ

She is friendly and cute as she is young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Japan from OS

Looks: One of the prettiest girls I've ever bonked. nice smile and eyes
Body: Nice enhanced tits that are suitable for her frame. slim tight body with a supple ass. great skin.
BJ: Quite normal can't DT. Slow and sensual kind
Painting: Loves it and gets really wet.
Frenching: DFK, but ymmv
FJ: Super tight, and wet too the point my crotch was soaked. Very responsive with great moans and she really enjoyed it. Best view is in doggy with her sexy back. She can't take too hard a pounding so go ez on her.
RTF: She's more GFE than PSE so not really my type, but def for that pretty face and tight body!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachery211 View Post
FR for Japan From Onesiam
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...=#post23705085

My first time visiting Onesiam, bro was super patient throughout even though i was late, once i reached was greeted by Japan a cute and pretty girl, instant turn on with her face and petite figure in a oversized t.

Looks: 8/10 (true to picture)
Boobs: 8/10 (d cup big and fun to play with)
Body: 9/10 (petite and smooth, with the usual thai tan)
BBBJ: 8/10 (takes her time sucking between slow and fast, nearly came and had to ask her to stop lol)
Service: 9/10 (gfe gao gao, good sound system and horny all the time, accommodating as well as i took my time pounding until time was up lol.)

Definitely will rtf the next time she is back, had a great time thanks to bro onesiam for the great arrangement.

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 11:20 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 10:19 PM.
Old 25-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
FR for Kakao (OneSiam)

This girl probably doesn't need anymore FRs given how hard it is to secure a slot for her, but thought I'd pen one down anyway to remember her.

Appearance: With all the 10/10 reviews, was expecting a stunner to greet me at the door. But I got my expectations too high. She wasn't 10/10 pretty to me when she greeted me at the door, with her hair tied up in her hair clips. But her looks slowly grew on me to the point that I thought she was extremely gorgeous by the end of the session. Her eyes were huge and doe-like just like the pics, and once she let her hair down she's exactly like the pics.

Service: BBBJ started in the shower and she showed no inclination to stop, unlike some girls who probably do it as part of their SOP and give a cursory BBBJ. Sex was great and she said she loved being pounded hard. "I want to enjoy too, you know," she said. Pussy was damn tight, to the point she had to pause for a while once I was fully inserted, before beginning action. Booked her for 2 shots, and she was very obliging in helping me get my 2nd shot out even though we were running out of time. Pro-tip: she said doggy is her fav position. Which was great cuz she had a really nice meaty yet toned butt

GFE: This is where she shines most. Her English is probably the best out of all the Thai/Viet FLs I've met in SBF so far. The chatting after the first shot was what made us lose track of time and hence had to rush the 2nd shot.

RTF: hopefully, if I can get another slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for KAKAO
Model Name: Kakao
Looks : 10/10 almost exactly the same as photo
Body : 10/10 slim and fit, can see the abs line as mentioned by other bros
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 action from shower to bed. BBBJ with intense eye contact with strong suction.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10. Intense fuck session! Started in cowgirl, mix bouncing and grinding. Can feel her walls tighten as she pounds up and down. Told her to rest and i will takeover but she refused! Continued cg and switched to reverse cowgirl, managed to get her pussy even wetter from the intense pounding. Told her to lie and i took over in mish. Thrust her real deep in mish while initiating DFK. Ended the sess in doggy, great view.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 10/10. Very friendly and very good command of english. Initiated kissing the moment we are in the room.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : tbh damn solid, def rtf material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Field Report(FR) for Kakao
Looks : Pretty and can pass off as an Eurasian. Very close to the photos
Body : Toned and tight. Rare to find gals of this physique. Not for boob lovers though
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : Pretty good with many patterns though I’m not a fan of BBBJ
Fuck job(FJ) : She can cowgirl pretty well front and reverse and also open to different positions
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : Very friendly and conversational in English
Return fuck(RTF) : Among the rare ones which I would RTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendezvou5 View Post
Looks : 9/10
Body : 10/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 9/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) :10/10
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes definitely. Light tan, and very petite. People who likes tone and fit girl will definitely enjoy her looks. Not WYSIWYG
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
FR for Kakao (onesiam)

Looks: 8/10 (pictures are accurate)
Body: 9/10 (pictures accurate; petite with a nice butt)

BBBJ: 9/10 watching her look up at me with those eyes while sucking hard on me was a joy. Wish i could wake up to this every morning
FJ: 8/10 changed multiple positions but favorite is missionary so I can see her cute face while ramming it deep

RTF: yes, just recharging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamos777 View Post
Model Name: KA-KAO
Looks : 10/10 she looks exactly like photo bro, no bait and switch. if you think bait and switch, i chop. even better you tell me your timing, i take your slot.
Body : you petite syt with solid abs line. she is lightweight fun to carry
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 hardworking, try her best to go deep, but maybe my lj big cannot all the way. BUT I LOVE HOW IT ALL STARTED FROM THE SHOWER. sibei solid eye contact, you better not let her take control else your 1s gone in the shower.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 20/10 tightest pussy and naturally wet. no need KY at all. stereo sound and can tank pounding, but of course always check whether she is okay.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : tio gong tao, nuff said.

RTF (Return to Fuck) : IF GOT SLOT. SHE TOO HIGH IN DEMAND, HAD TO wait 2 weeks just to book. nbcb, but worth the wait.

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 11:34 PM.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by ONESIAM; 15-09-2024 at 10:50 PM.
Old 25-04-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post

Model Name: BISCUIT

Looks : Very pretty with amazing smile from start to end. Zero blemishes, no cuts, scars or stretch marks and no tattoos.
Body : Slim, no fats, really nice huge breasts and thick nipples. Great all round.
BBBJ (Blow Job): Capped.. was a pro.
FJ (Fuck Job) : Lot's of fun watching those breasts. Happy to move positions.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): Easy going and thanks to her speaking a little English it was even better.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : I'm not usually a RFM/RTF guy but I'd be super tempted.

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 10:43 PM.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

thank you so much

Last edited by ONESIAM; 06-09-2024 at 09:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1