The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
X'mas time is very high season in Phuket where a lot of westerners come over to escape from their winters, plus must things, the prices will be more ex a bit. But then, if you need to go, you just have to go...
Agree, super high season time and super cost inefficient. But then never go never know. Experience is a very subjective matter. For me i'll prefer going during Songkran. Go there fight cold/sea water war. The winner is the guy who takes over the fire truck!! Blast u out of bangla with water.

FUN!!
Old 13-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Phuket

Normally got there about a week will be better...
first day u settle down...
second day u go to the beach to suntan n book island tour
third day u go island hopping( speed boat one 1000 baht to 1200 baht)
four day rent a car or bike to driving around the island ( 100 to 200 baht for bike and 800 baht for car)
5th day to last day rest and relex....

massage is the must... 200baht for at 1hr (normal one)
300baht for at 1hr(oil one) got special one
if the girl like you u can book her after work about 1000 baht.

at night u can got go-go pub at bangla st.....
the girl u choose n pick one firstly buy them drink...
1000 baht to 3000 baht
tried to get new girl each day.....
if stick to one the service will go down n will hook on her one
or chiong at the disco...

lastly... can stay at guest house better then hotel.... advice cos most the time u are not at the room.....

May to Oct were low season( all cheap but raining season)
Nov to April high season ( all exp...)
Dec 15 to 31 Jan (super peak season) very happening

that all... hope will help you all....oop talk to much already
Old 13-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC1985 View Post
Normally got there about a week will be better...
first day u settle down...
second day u go to the beach to suntan n book island tour
third day u go island hopping( speed boat one 1000 baht to 1200 baht)
four day rent a car or bike to driving around the island ( 100 to 200 baht for bike and 800 baht for car)
5th day to last day rest and relex....

massage is the must... 200baht for at 1hr (normal one)
300baht for at 1hr(oil one) got special one
if the girl like you u can book her after work about 1000 baht.

at night u can got go-go pub at bangla st.....
the girl u choose n pick one firstly buy them drink...
1000 baht to 3000 baht
tried to get new girl each day.....
if stick to one the service will go down n will hook on her one
or chiong at the disco...

lastly... can stay at guest house better then hotel.... advice cos most the time u are not at the room.....

May to Oct were low season( all cheap but raining season)
Nov to April high season ( all exp...)
Dec 15 to 31 Jan (super peak season) very happening

that all... hope will help you all....oop talk to much already
Very good planning..But as for the sun tanning, asian don't do much, not like the westerners where they seems to worship the sun..
For the massage, especially for the oil massage, are they in private rooms? If not. how do you handle the part where you ask her if she can come out with you? What are the chances?
Old 14-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very good planning..But as for the sun tanning, asian don't do much, not like the westerners where they seems to worship the sun..
For the massage, especially for the oil massage, are they in private rooms? If not. how do you handle the part where you ask her if she can come out with you? What are the chances?
this is what i normally do when i phuket,...

yes, they got private room.. most of the time is HJ.. cos about 600 baht... and fj about 1000 baht.

maybe u can asked after work is she free to go out... if can then got contact number... and met somewhere..
Old 14-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC1985 View Post
this is what i normally do when i phuket,...

yes, they got private room.. most of the time is HJ.. cos about 600 baht... and fj about 1000 baht.

maybe u can asked after work is she free to go out... if can then got contact number... and met somewhere..
Not all massage parlours having private rooms right? Especially the smaller ones. Anyone in particular to recommend? Been out of the Phuket scene since Aug 2006..
Old 15-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
whathuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not all massage parlours having private rooms right? Especially the smaller ones. Anyone in particular to recommend? Been out of the Phuket scene since Aug 2006..
Not sure about all but so far those that I visited has managed to provide some private space. Some has a room at the back and others are upstairs. Some has small cubicles. But usually can hear others coz no sound proofing.
Old 15-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
whathuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not into drinking beer so walk down Bangla like a tourist, just look see look see. Anyway early evening not much to see la. Left Bangla and went pass Christie's there are lots of MPs. The way the girls are dressed there, no mistake. Recce down the lanes and girls offer "Massage! Massage!"

Yin step infront of me "I make you happy!" Look her over in a split second and I knew yes, she would make me very happy! Inside the cubicle she offered massage 300B. I straight away asked about special. HJ 500B, BJ 750B and FJ 1000B. Didn't bother with massage, told her I want 1000B service! Held her close and started kissing her neck and started auto roam. "No, no, take oil first!" I said "No need la!" She giggled and helped me to undress. I did the same for her.

Yin is an 18yr old petite girl from Bangkok, very kawaii, not like her darker friends (not that I don't like the darker girls but that's another session.) Her breasts firm and a hand full! Attack! She held my small head and said "So big!" I smiled, "No la. You tell everyone big." Run my fingers thru her soft fragant hair and just a very slight push downward. She resisted a bit and reached for the cap. I was hoping for BBBJ but looks like no more. She struggled to put on the cap and she said, "See? Too big!" I helped her to unroll and pull and unroll and pull and when finally done, small head start to doze off! Oh shit! Yin quickly came to my rescue. Im still in a sitting position and enjoying the scene as I auto roam. She's very hard working and her audio effects fantastic!

Laid down and pulled her towards me. Reached for my small head and aimed ... Yin positioned herself perfectly and away she goes! She's breathing more deeply now and her "MMmm ... mmm..mm..." is driving me wild! Arched my back to try to go more deeply and helped to steady Yin by holding on to her breasts! Hahaha. Position change - Doggie! But i think i was a bit too forcefull and Yin had a hard time steadying herself on all fours. After a short while, change again. Missionary! And Im losing it already! Must hold! Must hold! Cannot surrender! Yin's "Ah! Ah! Sssii!! Ah!" and together with the puck, puck, puk of my final assault, the battle ended ..........

We were both sweaty and gasping for air ... at least I was. Yin rested her head on my heaving chest. And i run my fingers thru her hair. Very sweet.

Arranged to meet Yin again later at midnight.

My first FR. Please forgive if not good. Give some support if you like my FR.
Old 16-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, hope all the Brother have a good time there n

check it out too...

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...en_resort.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

hi, Bro, as most of the massage that is not to small will have a room or curtain to have some private massage btw u n ur babe but try to keep qiuet or u will be heard in the room....

Quote:
ya, sometime u can hear some samll talk btw the customer n the TG if u kn some Thai u can hear what they r talking so fun in the room sometime when then Ang Mo come with their wife will also have a quickie maybe a BJ or HJ i guess so.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathuh View Post
Not sure about all but so far those that I visited has managed to provide some private space. Some has a room at the back and others are upstairs. Some has small cubicles. But usually can hear others coz no sound proofing.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Just back from Phuket. Visited some places like A Go Go, Hollywood, Tiger Pub, Banana and some other joints. So far Banana Disco is the best, not so crowded and if u are lucky enough u may be able to pick up some Korean ger.
Old 21-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotspur_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... is there any entrance fee for the discos mentioned?
Old 21-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspur_77 View Post
bro... is there any entrance fee for the discos mentioned?
All no cover charge except Banana which you have to pay TBH 200 for entrance fee but you will get a free drinks. Phuket is getting more and more commercial.
Old 21-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotspur_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
All no cover charge except Banana which you have to pay TBH 200 for entrance fee but you will get a free drinks. Phuket is getting more and more commercial.
thanks 4 the prompt reply... i'm staying @ patong beach hotel which is the same place wif banana... hopefully i can get a waiver... so how's the alcohol charges like in the 3 discos?
Old 22-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

ya, izzt all so commercial all the while since the Tsunami as i went in 2000 izzt was $200B for 2drink slowly it become more n more EX but Banana use to have Japanese Babe but nowadays there r less n less of them as u can see more of the Korea Girl there, so maybe u guy can try ur luck there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post

hi, hotspur, i dun think u can get a waiver for it maybe they will give u a free ticket sinc u stay there, so for the drink over there is cheaper than in Singapore but i not sure as i only drink Coke or Sprite , so u enjoy urself there...

Quote:
thanks 4 the prompt reply... i'm staying @ patong beach hotel which is the same place wif banana... hopefully i can get a waiver... so how's the alcohol charges like in the 3 discos?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 22-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cant recall, but i think it's ard TBH100-TBH150 per mug of beer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1