The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MotokoK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Walk like an Egyptian

I would like to share a superheroine story from Dangerguy - 'Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Walk Like an Egyptian'.

WARNING: This story is strictly fictional and is not intended to portray any real persons, living or dead, nor is it at all intended to encourage the type of activity portrayed here. It is not to be resold for profit. It is strictly a fantasy/parody, intended for the personal enjoyment of those who appreciate the superheroine in bondage/peril/sexual situations genre. The story depicts graphic sexual situations, including bondage, violence, and non-consensual sex, among a number of other nasty things. It is NOT intended, nor is it at all suitable, for minors. If you are under the age of 18, or if this type of thing offends you, you shouldn’t be reading it. Otherwise, carry on, and enjoy.

Prologue
Lara Croft lay on her back and stretched her naked, shapely body slowly and sensuously. A sleepy moan escaped her thick, luscious lips. Only a moment before, the first rays of the North African morning sun had stolen in through the opening of her tent like a peeping tom, and had awoken her. The comfortable warmth of the tent would soon give way to the stifling heat of Egypt in early summer. The Tomb Raider knew the local Arab crew she'd hired would arrive soon, and then she would be out in the hot North African sun, supervising her latest archeological project in the land of the Pharaohs.

Lara rubbed her dark brown eyes and rolled her tongue around in her mouth. She then slowly ran her hands down over her voluptuous but toned body. Her fingertips danced over her tanned skin. She had always preferred sleeping in the raw, and her frequent forays to steamy jungles or arid deserts in search of ancient treasure made the habit sensible. Lara gave her large breasts a gentle caress, then a squeeze. Her right hand continued its journey down her body, pausing to tease the trimmed patch of dark, downy hairs that adorned her sex. She moaned softly at the sensation of her fingers caressing her sensitive--and very moist--labia.

"Damn," she whispered, "it's been too long..."

The morning sun had interrupted a compelling erotic dream--more of a memory, really. It had been three months, three long, dry, tedious months since that night with the American billionaire in Rio. He'd been magnificent--tall, handsome, extremely well-built, and just a little mysterious--why would a rich man have so many scars on his body? Evidently he was also an adventurer like her, but he'd been reticent on the topic. Not that Lara minded; her interest in him was purely recreational, and he'd proven very skilled in that regard, and very intense as well. Lara took a deep breath and smiled lasciviously, remembering their night-long session of passionate love-making.
"Mmmm..." she purred, "I shall have to give Bruce a call when I'm done here." Lara pushed herself up to a sitting position on her cot. "Perhaps I'll invite him to London," she posited, thinking she could entice him with a night in the West End, taking in a play... then she shook her head and laughed softly as she thought of a much better way of tempting him to visit her.
Lara stood up and took three steps towards a canvas changing screen that also served as a room divider for her tent. Her long, braided ponytail swished against her naked ass as she walked. She reached for her clothing, her trademark tank top and shorts, which hung on the top edge of the screen. Suddenly Lara paused. Something wasn't right. Her gun belt should have been there as well, but it wasn't. The fog of sleep lifted from her mind in an instant, but it was an instant too late.
The screen suddenly tipped forwards, crashing into Lara and making her fall back. The beautiful English adventurer landed unceremoniously on her behind. The screen fell on top of her with a clatter, followed by two men who had been hiding behind it. Their combined weight trapped her beneath the canvas screen; only Lara's head, which was just above the top edge of the screen, remained free.

"What the bloody heMMMMPPHHH!!" Lara exclaimed as something soft and wet was placed over her lower face. Lara started to take a breath, but stopped, her brown eyes going wide, as she recognized the sickly-sweet scent of chloroform. She held her breath and struggled beneath the canvas and the weight of her attackers.
She looked up at the men who had attacked her; their heads were almost completely covered by the white headgear favored by the Taureg Bedouins of North Africa. Narrow gaps in the fabric wrapped around their heads revealed two pairs of dark, pitiless eyes.
"Take a breath and go back to sleep, you white whore," one of them muttered in Arabic. He pressed the chloroform-soaked rag tighter against her face. It completely covered her nose and mouth.
"GRRRMMPPHH!!" Lara growled, her eyes blazing with anger at the man's insulting remark. She struggled to get out from under the weight of the two men, and away from the chloroform. She tried to turn her head, but the man's grip was too strong. She managed to force one hand free from beneath the canvas screen, but the man's partner grabbed her wrist and held the arm down.
The Tomb Raider gave a frustrated whimper as she realized she could hold her breath no longer. She took a breath and immediately felt the effects of the sleeping drug. Her brown eyes rolled back into her head as her eyelids, with their long, dark lashes, fluttered helplessly. Her struggles grew weaker. Her jaw slackened. Still she tried to resist, tried to twist her head away from the fumes that would rob her of consciousness, but to no avail.
"HHHrrrrmmmm..." Lara moaned in despair as she took yet another breath of the incapacitating vapors. Her body ceased its struggling and became limp.
"Yes, that's it, white whore," the Bedouin hissed at her as he watched her eyelids grow heavy and her pupils dilating. "Breathe and sleep."
"Mmmpphh..." the Tomb Raider whimpered as she took one more breath of the chloroform. Her eyes closed and her head lolled to one side as consciousness left her.
The Bedouin lifted the chloroform-soaked rag from her face and nodded to his partner. They pushed themselves off of the collapsed canvas screen that had held the voluptuous Englishwoman beneath them. The two attackers lifted the screen from where it lay atop Lara's naked, unconscious body. She took a slow, shallow breath, which made her large breasts rise and fall gently on her chest. The two men stared at her curvaceous form, speechless in the face of such womanly beauty.
"Allah akbar!" one of them exclaimed. He reached beneath his robes to touch his cock, which had grown hard and erect as the beautiful Westerner had struggled beneath him.
The other man, the one who had wielded the chloroform, swatted at his partner's hand angrily. "Fool! Would you sully yourself with an infidel whore such as this?"
"My apologies, brother," the other muttered, though an angry and disappointed tone remained in his voice.
"Besides, we're being paid to subdue and deliver her, not to ravish and humiliate her," the obviously older man continued, his voice somewhat gentler while still retaining the tone of command. "I should imagine the man who hired us wants to reserve that pleasure for himself, no?"
"Of course, brother," the younger man said agreeably. "I wasn't thinking."
"Eh, you were thinking, little brother...but with your cock, as usual!" the older man said, then clapped his companion on the back good-naturedly. Both men laughed softly at his joke. "You have the ropes?"
"Of course," the younger man responded, retrieving several lengths of hemp from the ground behind him.
"Excellent. Let's get to work..."
Old 28-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Samster

Re: Walk like an Egyptian

Part 1: The Pharaoh
"NNNGGFFF!! MMRRRPPHH!!" Lara Croft grunted as she struggled with her bonds.
She had awoken only a moment before and found herself naked, bound, and gagged. She was alone in what appeared to be a dark, dank ancient Egyptian crypt. The air was cool on her bare skin. A half-dozen or so torches blazed where they had been inserted into slots in the walls, providing the only illumination. There was a large, elevated stone slab in the middle of the tomb, and an empty, open sarcophagus in one corner.
Rope surrounded Lara's naked body and rendered her almost completely immobile. One length of rope bound her elbows and wrists together behind her back. Another rope wound around her slender hips, over the top of her shapely behind, and back down between her thighs before it wound around her ankles, binding her legs into a bent position. One other rope ran around the back of her neck, down to her chest, and was looped around her large breasts in a figure eight. This last binding seemed to serve no practical purpose other than to highlight Lara's magnificent breasts...and to humiliate her.
Despite her bonds, Lara had managed to awkwardly and painfully push herself to a position where she sat on her haunches. She tugged at the ropes, wrenching her curvaceous form back and forth, and pulled at the tight knots with her fingers, but it was no use. She was expertly bound and could not get free. She angrily panted through the cloth in her mouth; a glow of perspiration had appeared on her tanned skin despite the dank coolness of the underground tomb.
Lara looked around in the crypt for some sort of cutting edge--a sharp rock would do, something she could use to cut into the ropes that rendered her helpless. She saw nothing of use. There were no loose stones in the tomb, and the huge rocks making up the walls all looked too smooth to be of service.
"HRRRRRPPPHH!!" Lara growled angrily as the hopelessness of her situation sank in. The only way into or out of the tomb appeared to be through a door that was blocked by a heavy stone. She doubted she could have moved it on her own even without the bonds. She had no idea how long she'd been unconscious, where she was, or why she'd been brought here. There was no sign of the two Bedouin men who had chloroformed her. And to top it all off, she was naked--never a good sign.
Lara gave an exasperated sigh and settled back onto her haunches to wait. Sooner or later, someone would come for her, then she'd find out what this was all about. She considered the disturbing notion that she'd been abandoned in the tomb to become one of its permanent residents, but dismissed the idea. Even her worst enemies would want to gloat and leave her knowing exactly who had defeated her.
A moment later, she heard the deep, rumbling sound of stone grating against stone. Lara looked at the stone doorway and watched as it moved; someone was pushing it out of the way, obviously with great effort. The stone door must weigh several hundred pounds, Lara realized. As the door opened, she saw the hands and arms of several men appear as they continued to shove it aside.
Once the stone door had been moved completely aside, there was a pause. Then Lara watched as several men, all apparently Arabic judging by their appearance entered the room. The Tomb Raider's brown eyes went wide at their dress. All of them wore the headdress, linen kilt, and sandals typical of Ancient Egyptians! They looked like a bunch of extras from an old Cecil B. DeMille movie. She counted six of them in total. Their dark eyes glanced at her naked body briefly as they entered the crypt. They came to stand beside and behind her in a semi-circle. Their collective gaze left Lara to look expectantly at the door they'd just come through.
A moment later, a seventh man walked into the crypt, dressed like his compatriots, but more resplendently. Even in the dim light of the crypt, gold accents shimmered on his headdress. He also wore a large, semi-circular collar of gold and lapis lazuli over his upper chest. His strong arms were crossed, and each arm held a short staff, one representing the lotus, the other papyrus--the ancient symbols of Upper and Lower Egypt. He wore a tightly-braided ceremonial beard on his chin. He had dark features: the swarthy skin of an Egyptian, heavy arched brows, a long, straight nose, thin lips. His body was strong and lean. Lara had to admit he looked every inch the Pharaoh. She wondered if she'd found herself the captive audience of some bizarre historical re-enactment society.
The seventh man walked into the crypt with a slow, dignified gait. He eyed Lara briefly, almost superciliously, his face impassive even in the presence of her naked beauty. He came to stand, stock-still, barely a yard in front of her. He nodded to his subordinates; two stepped forward, each one taking one of his staffs. He let his arms hang loosely at his sides. He then looked down his long, straight nose at his captive.
"Lady Lara Croft," he pronounced in perfect English that held the barest hint of an Arabic accent. One of Lara's brows rose in response. "No doubt you are wondering why you have been brought here, who I am, and what my plans are for you." He sounded almost bored as he said the words. "Though I owe you no explanation--especially since your actions make you little more than one of the grave robbers my ancestors regularly sentenced to death--I will give you one, only because we are both aristocrats."
Lara snorted derisively in response, but the man ignored her and went on.
"The name by which I am known in modern society would have less meaning to you than it does to me," the impassive Egyptian said. "My true name is Rameses the Twelfth. I am the descendant of the God-kings of the 20th dynasty." Lara gave another derisive snort, indicating her opinion of his claim. "I care not whether you believe me or no. High-born though you are, you are still beneath me. You will serve your purpose to me, then your fate is of no consequence."
Lara suppressed a shudder at his words, which were delivered so quietly and evenly. She'd encountered many adversaries in her adventures and had made many enemies. She'd lost track of how many people wanted her dead. But all of her foes had felt some emotion when it came to her--anger, hatred, rage, and, as often as not, lust. But Lara had never encountered an enemy who seemed as truly cold-blooded and reptilian as this ersatz Pharaoh.
"You will be a ceremonial sacrifice to the ancient God-Kings," the man continued in his eerily calm monotone. "If they are pleased with my sacrifice, I hope to be granted their divine power so I can ascend to a renewed throne of modern Egypt. Then the land of the Nile will once again have a Pharaoh, as it should, and I can restore her to her true glory."
Though the whole "ceremonial sacrifice" part made Lara somewhat nervous, she couldn't help rolling her eyes when her talking-villain-of-the-week revealed his grand plan. Yet another would-be ruler with delusions of grandeur, she thought to herself. Why can't I meet any normal blokes?
"You are here, in fact, because you are an aristocrat. I have attempted the ceremony before with common whores, women who would not be missed, but I should have known they would not be worthy sacrifices for the ancient God-Kings. You, Lady Croft, will be a worthy sacrifice, but no more missed than a common whore, I'll wager. People will simply accept your disappearance as the inevitable result of one of your misadventures." Rameses sighed. "Enough. I weary of this tedious conversation," he declared, then glanced at his underlings. "Prepare the sacrifice for the ceremony," he said, then turned and walked away from Lara, followed by two of his attendants.
The other four men grabbed Lara by her bound and naked arms and legs and lifted her from the ground. As she grunted and wriggled in protest, the four burly men carried her to a large, rectangular, elevated stone slab in the middle of the tomb. They set her naked body down on the slab, which was about as high, and twice as wide and long, as an examination table in a doctor's office. Lara shivered as her naked skin contacted the cool, smooth surface of the stone.
The men pushed her into a sitting position on the slab. Then one of the men stood in front of her while the other three held her bound limbs. He reached down to his right side and pulled a large ceremonial dagger from a leather sheath on his belt. He held it in front of Lara's eyes, which went wide with trepidation. She looked in the man's dark eyes and silently cursed him for the sadistic amusement she saw there.
The man slowly moved the knife tip towards Lara's chest. She grunted and writhed in protest, but the other three men held her firm. A malevolent smirk came to the knife-wielder's cruel lips. He brushed the sharp tip of the knife blade over Lara's right nipple, making the helpless Englishwoman gasp anxiously. Then the man did something unexpected: he pushed the knife blade beneath the rope around Lara's breasts, right where it crossed over itself at her sternum, and began to saw through it.
Once he finished cutting the rope, he pulled it harshly from Lara's body; she inhaled through clenched teeth as the abrasive hemp burned her tender skin. The knife-wielder then drew the knife down over Lara's taut, quivering tummy. She swallowed hard as she felt the cool tip of the knife scraping the downy hairs that adorned her sex. Then the sadistic knife-wielder pressed the blade beneath the rope that bound her ankles to her thighs and cut through it.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Samster

take 3
==================================
Lara tried to lash out with her legs once they were free, but her captors had anticipated this maneuver and held her long, shapely legs immobile. They roughly pushed her forward until she lay face-first on the slab, her breasts squashed against its cool surface. Two of the men held her legs against the slab, while the third pressed her torso down. She felt the knife-wielder cutting through the rope around her elbows and wrists. Lara knew she'd never have a better chance. She wriggled and writhed with all her might as soon as her arms were free, but the men anticipated her escape attempt. Indeed, they seemed very practiced at this sort of thing, no doubt as a result of the previous ceremonies with the unfortunate prostitutes.
Finally, the knife-wielder cut through the gag and pulled the cloth, which was drenched with her saliva, from Lara's mouth.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

"ARRRRHHH!!" The Tomb Raider snarled from the slab where her captors still held her. "You bloody burkes! I'll have your balls for this!!" She writhed ineffectually in their grasp.
"That's not too far from the truth, slut," the knife-wielder hissed into her ear.
"Anuk-Met!" Rameses called from the far side of the crypt, where his back was turned, his arms spread wide, while two attendants appeared to be adjusting his kilt. "Do not deign to address the sacrifice. Your task is to prepare it, nothing more."
"Yes, sire," Anuk-Met, the knife-wielder, said with a deferential bow to the would-be Pharaoh. He turned back towards Lara where she continued to struggle in the grip of her captors on the stone slab. "I think she's done on this side. Time to turn her over."
Anuk-Met grabbed Lara's braided pony-tail with one hand, lifted her head, then slammed it down against the stone slab, stunning her. He then joined in with the other three men as they flipped the dazed Tomb Raider over onto her back. Each man grabbed one limb and held her down on the slab while Lara groaned and tried to shake the dizziness and pain that Anuk-Met's blow had caused her.
Rameses turned around and approached the stone slab where Lara lay, his two attendants following on his heels. Lara's head lolled from side to side; she squeezed her eyes shut and gave her head a shake in an attempt to clear her vision. She opened her eyes again and glanced at Rameses, who now stood at the end of the table where his accomplices were holding Lara's legs spread open. She glanced down at his mid-section and gasped.
There, around Rameses' hips, his attendants had attached a golden phallus--certainly the priciest dildo Lara had ever seen. His own cock was obviously inside the phallus. And the thing was huge! It was nearly a foot long, and had more girth than any cock she'd every seen. Lara's dizziness cleared up in an instant as her mind filled with terror over what was about to happen.
"Bloody hell!" she exclaimed as her naked body writhed desperately on the stone slab, her breasts jiggling enticingly. "You can't be serious! It won't bloody fit, you stupid git!"
"That is precisely the point, Lady Croft," Rameses declared impassively. "The member of a God-King is considerably larger than that of a normal man. Your channel must be prepared." The would-be Pharaoh advanced upon the helpless Tomb Raider. The men who held her legs spread them wider. They shimmied Lara's torso down the stone slab so her behind rested on its ledge, providing easy access to her pussy for Rameses and his golden dildo.
"NO!!!" Lara yelled, desperately trying to writhe away from the huge phallus. Her struggles were futile; Rameses' henchmen held her naked body firmly. The would-be Pharaoh positioned the tip of the shining dildo at Lara's parted labia.
"You should be honored, Lady Croft," he told her. "Soon you will spend eternity with the Gods and God-Kings of Egypt."
"If it's such a bloody honor, why don't we change positions and I'll shove that glinty dick up your arse!!" Lara responded angrily.
"Hm. Amusing," Rameses declared dispassionately. He pushed his hips forward and began to force the phallus into Lara's vulnerable pussy.
"NOOOOO!!!" Lara screeched as she felt the cold metal dildo penetrating her. Rameses' attendants had coated it with some sort of lubricant, which made it slide into her easier, but did nothing to lessen the pain as it spread her vagina wider than it had ever been stretched before. Her head fell back against the stone slab, and she ground her teeth together in a pained grimace as the phallus worked its way inside her tender pussy.
"Hold her firm," Rameses told his men. He pressed the dildo deeper into the helpless archeologist and watched with detachment as she bucked beneath him. "Ah, how she writhes! A pity we did not meet after I had ascended the throne, Lady Croft. You would have made a fine concubine."
"Go to hell, you bastAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDD!!" Lara cried as Rameses pushed the phallus so deep it jutted against her cervix. Tears of humiliation and pain formed in Lara's brown eyes. Her large breasts heaved and jiggled on her chest as she gulped air. On top of the emotional and physical agony of the rape, the regal detachment of her assailant and his henchmen sent shivers down her spine. She was little more than a sacrificial animal to them; she could expect no mercy at their hands.
Rameses suddenly withdrew the dildo from Lara's pussy, making her sigh with relief. Then he violently thrust it back into her, and her agony began anew.
"GAAAAHHHHH!!" Lara screamed as the huge golden phallus filled her to the hilt. Rameses began to rock his hips back and forth, driving the metal dildo in and out of her vagina like an obscene piston. He began to recite some sort of incantation in ancient Egyptian as the rape continued, his henchman periodically responding in unison to his words, also in the dead tongue. Their litany continued unabated for several minutes, punctuated by Lara's cries, grunts, and screams.
"OH!! GOD!!" she exclaimed, her head rocking from side to side. "UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" Her large breasts rocked up and down on her chest with each thrust. Sweat covered her body. "STOP IT!! PLEASE!!"
Her pleas went unanswered. The men ignored her, continuing to recite their call-and-response incantations in ancient Egyptian. After several minutes passed, Lara gave up her useless struggles. She lay there on the slab, her exhausted body rocking back and forth, a grunt escaping her luscious lips with each of Rameses' devastating thrusts. Tears of indignant, impotent rage spilled from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Though her situation appeared hopeless, Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, silently swore that no matter what occurred, somehow, she would have her revenge.
"UHH...UHH...UHH...UHH..." Lara grunted in resigned agony as Rameses pumped his gilded dildo in and out of her pussy while the incantation droned on. Being raped was one thing, but to be defiled in such a cold and impersonal manner disturbed her deeply. The assault made her feel less than human.
Lara lost track of time, but eventually the incantation came to a stop and Rameses withdrew the phallus from her ravaged pussy with a loud slurping noise.
"UUUNNNNGGGHHH!!" Lara groaned as the golden dildo left her vagina for the last time. She drew ragged, gasping breaths as her body trembled in the grip of her merciless captors. She watched through half-closed eyes as Rameses' attendants removed the phallus from their master's trim hips. Lara could see streaks of red on the golden prick and knew it was her own blood.
"An excellent ceremony," Rameses declared. "Surely the God-Kings will hear my prayer this time. We will leave the sacrifice for them and await their pleasure."
With that, the would-be Pharaoh's henchmen lifted Lara's limp body from the stone slab and carried her towards a wall covered with hieroglyphics. Holes had been drilled, perhaps centuries before, next to the wall in the stone ceiling beams of the tomb. The men ran ropes through the holes and tied them around Lara's wrists, binding her arms and holding them up and apart. If not for the bindings, the exhausted Tomb Raider would have collapsed to the cold stone floor of the crypt.
One of Rameses' attendants approached Lara with a wet sponge, which he used to wipe the sweat from her body, as well as the blood and lubricant from between her legs. Lara moaned as the sponge touched her ravaged and sensitive pussy lips. When the attendant was finished, she raised her head and looked up through heavy-lidded eyes as Rameses, his linen kilt back around his mid-section, stood in front of her naked body.
"R-right...what now, then?" Lara asked in a tired voice that still managed to convey her contempt for her assailant.
"Now we leave you for the ancient God-Kings. They will come and claim you. You will not survive the coupling; whatever agony you suffered with me will seem a mere pin-prick compared to the mighty ravaging of a God."
"What the bloody hell ever," Lara muttered dismissively. She frowned and glanced at the door. Rameses' men were already filing out, each one taking a torch from the walls until only one remained. "W-wait...you're just going to...leave me here? Like this?" Her eyes grew wider with anxiety. "Y-you can't just abandon me here in a sealed tomb! I'll die!"
"You are already dead, Lady Croft," Rameses told her dispassionately. "The God-Kings will accept my sacrifice and you will die when they copulate with you. No human can survive sex with a God. If they do not accept my sacrifice," Rameses said with a sigh, "you will join the ancient inhabitants of this tomb in eternity."
Lara had no answer. She stared at Rameses in wide-eyed astonishment. She tried to think of a way to reason with him, to talk him out of abandoning her in the tomb to die, but she came up empty.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

take 5
==============
"One last thing," Rameses said. "In keeping with our traditions, and out of respect for your status as an aristocrat, I leave you this satchel with your meager belongings," he said, tossing her backpack, obviously purloined from her tent, onto the stone floor of the tomb a few feet from her bound and naked body. Restrained as she was, the backpack was useless to Lara, and Rameses' gesture was meaningless to her. "Perhaps its contents will prove of use to you in the afterlife. I bid you farewell, Lady Croft."
Rameses turned from her. He pulled the last torch from the wall of the tomb and followed his henchmen out, leaving Lara to stare in growing horror at this back. The crypt grew dark as Rameses carried out the last torch. The dim glow of the torches held by the henchmen outside the entrance now provided the only light.
"NO!!" Lara cried desperately from the darkening gloom. "You can't do this! This is MURDER!!"
Lara heard the sound of stone grating against stone, and watched, her heart hammering in her chest, as the stone slab was pushed back over the entrance to the tomb. The dark closed in around her. Her brown eyes were wide with terror; she pulled desperately at her restraints. The ropes, brand new and strong, held her in place. She glanced at the door; it was nearly shut.
"PLEASE!!!" she cried out desperately.
Then the stone door grated shut with an ominous thud, leaving Lara Croft alone, bound, and helpless in absolute darkness, sealed in a tomb that would, apparently, soon be her own.

Part 2: The Mummies

Lara Croft calmed herself and considered her situation. She was naked and bound, hanging from thick ropes tied tightly around her wrists and anchored to stone ceiling beams above her. She was sealed in a dark tomb behind a stone door that apparently weighed several hundred pounds and required several men to be moved. No one knew where she was aside from the men who'd left her here to die. And she had just been raped and was physically and emotionally exhausted. A lesser woman would have panicked or given into despair. But not Lara Croft, Tomb Raider.
She forced herself to consider the positives. She was still alive, for one. For another, there was no time limit to her escape--no ticking bomb, no clever death-trap device that was set to claim her after a given interval. She had several hours--days, even--before starvation and dehydration claimed her. And her captor had sportingly left her backpack for her, which--assuming it hadn't been tampered with--contained clothing, an electric torch, water, some food bars, a spare gun belt, a small medical kit, and a few other items that might prove useful. At the very least, the food and water would restore some of her strength, allow her to stave off death by starvation a little longer, and buy her more time to find a way out. She just had to get to it.
"Right then," she muttered to herself in the pitch black darkness. "First problem: getting untied."
Lara pulled herself up towards the ceiling, using the ropes around her wrists to support her weight. The binding around her left wrist felt like it had just a little more give than that on the right, so Lara pulled her body up towards the left and tilted her head towards the ropes there. She began to work the knot with her lips, tongue and teeth, first feeling it out to determine what type of knot it was.
After a few minutes of exploring the knot, the strain on her arm and shoulder muscles became overwhelming, and the Tomb Raider let herself drop back to the ground. She stood, panting for breath, her breasts rising and falling in the pitch black gloom of the crypt. She could feel sweat forming on her naked skin.
"Take your time, Croft," she coached herself. "Plenty of time. Nothing but time..."
A few minutes later, Lara lifted herself again. The strain returned almost immediately to the muscles of her torso, but she ignored the discomfort and began to work at the stubborn knot with her mouth. After a few minutes without success, she collapsed back to the ground.
"Bloody hell!" she exclaimed. "Why do I always have to get tied up by the ones with the boy scout merit badges?!?"
Lara lost track of time in the dank, dark tomb as she began a cycle of lifting herself to work the knot, then lowering herself to rest. It began to feel like a frustrating game of snakes and ladders as the act of lifting and lowering her weight pulled on the ropes and took out whatever meager amount of slack she'd managed to work into the knot. At one point she slipped and felt the binding go tighter than it had been before. She blinked away tears of frustration and forced herself to start over.
As time passed, Lara began to feel she was making progress. She could feel the knot ever-so-gradually loosening around her wrist. Sweat ran freely down her naked body as she worked harder the closer she came to freedom. Her heart pounded in her chest with excitement.
"Come on...just a bit more!" she said, coaxing herself to get back at it.
Her arms and shoulders were a mass of burning, agonized muscles. Her throat was parched, and she couldn't remember if she'd ever felt so exhausted in her life. But the loosening sensation in the ropes fired her adrenaline and determination. She lifted herself with a pained but determined groan and worked the knot with her lips and teeth some more. She lowered herself carefully, doing her best not to tug on her left-handed binding and tighten it. She pulled her left arm down. Her hand got stuck in the rope around her knuckles. Lara shouted angrily and grimaced. The rope scraped and burned the flesh on her hand, but she pulled it through...she was free!
"YES!!!" she cried exultantly. "Bloody brilliant, Croft!!" The tomb echoed with the sound of her giddy laughter. After a few minutes rest, Lara freed her right hand--a much simpler task now that her left was free. Once she'd removed herself from her bonds, Lara collapsed onto the cold stone floor of the crypt. She laid her head back against the stone wall and let circulation return to her sore, aching arms and shoulders, which were trembling with fatigue.
A few minutes later, Lara crawled along the floor towards the door. After several frustrating minutes of groping blindly, she touched the strap of her backpack and gasped with excitement and relief. She opened the pack and found her water bottle. It took all her self-control to take no more than a mouthful of the precious fluid; she knew she'd probably have to ration it. Lara also helped herself to a bite of one of her energy bars. They usually tasted like cardboard soaked in molasses, but at that moment, she couldn't remember ever tasting anything so delicious in her life.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
NextGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I help you link

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~.../LaraEgypt.htm
Old 28-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
deadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdeadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGirl View Post
You are so good .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1