The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
ok if im wrong then i apoligise....just the day you post initially is the day i got zapped 6 points which is 1/2 of your power, which is how the zapping mechanism works....and liek i said you zap or up me doesnt help me in the least...so you offering me points is nothing....i answer because i have a interest in people not over paying as that will indirectly affect me in a number of ways...i have NOT interest in helping you get laid, finding girls etc etc...so in those matters i WONT be commenting or helping...i do things of my own choosing so telling me you upp or zap me is of no consequence....i even answer your question after i think u zap me...i dont see how upping me is doing me a favour
Not surprised you are wrong - it is an indication of a self-admitted "Luantic". How are you in a position to offer anyone here any tangible advice in view of your self-admitted disorder?

Also, does the fact you appear as an immature, insecure, and argumentative teenager bode well for your stealth agent business?

Last edited by lost99; 12-04-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Someone copied LUKESKYWALKER's posts from ISG and post them in this forum. He never posted in SBF himself.

Whoever doing it obviously has his own ugly agenda, not LSW's. The bros should find out who's playing this game.

This thread is full of childish insults with not much meaningful info. *SIGH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
It is an undeniable fact that he is dumb. Many a time, I had, in fact, felt pity for him and wanted to cut him some slack. It must be really difficult for a retard to make a living bringing suckers around the back alleys in Saigon. And have to keep up the pretense that he is "rich" when reporting to his mummy.

But what really irks me are those fake FRs. And he got his clone/friend LukeScumwalker to do the same shit. And suddenly a few minions like Bote & lausung also pop up. They are all probably customers wanting to justify to themselves that the $100 they paid Tom/MC was worth every penny.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

It's pretty obvious that FRs from both Tom/MC and LukeScumwalker are fake.

Only newbies will be fooled into sending PM to Scumwalker who will then direct them to Tom, who is, in the words of his minion lausung... "one of the most highly respected pimps in VN." Can u believe it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
Someone copied LUKESKYWALKER's posts from ISG and post them in this forum. He never posted in SBF himself.

Whoever doing it obviously has his own ugly agenda, not LSW's. The bros should find out who's playing this game.

This thread is full of childish insults with not much meaningful info. *SIGH*
Old 12-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Luke0skywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at HCM thread, nobody want to share info.
Tons of guys asking question, TCSS, argument and some joker (hoian) writing nonsense.
You are a clone too. Claim to try 20 over girls in HCM but zero FR from u. Have you really want to do good for HCM thread?

I copied lukeskywalker post here certainly have good instead of ugly motive. Following my post, guys can just walk in to D10 and explore. I am sure if they try hard enough, they can find something useful. Even if they have problem contacting website girls at D10, there are still HTGD around there. But is unfortunate how many guys really come back and write something useful
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
Someone copied LUKESKYWALKER's posts from ISG and post them in this forum.

Whoever doing it obviously has his own ugly agenda, not LSW's.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

Pretty obvious u are the real fucktard.
Quote:
It's pretty obvious that FRs from both Tom/MC and LukeScumwalker are fake.

Only newbies will be fooled into sending PM to Scumwalker who will then direct them to Tom, who is, in the words of his minion lausung... "one of the most highly respected pimps in VN." Can u believe it?
Old 12-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Only u yourself know your motive. Maybe you are serving your master pimp. Whatever the case, when do a cut-n-paste, it's honorable to quote the source... and not make it sound like it's your own.

In any case, the FRs u cut n paste is written from an angmor's point of view. That's what gave u away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke0skywalker View Post
I copied lukeskywalker post here certainly have good instead of ugly motive. Following my post, guys can just walk in to D10 and explore. ...
Old 12-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Does not matter people know I am real luke or fake. So what if gave me away.
The purpose is the same, create info for people to go out there and explore.
Unlike u, what have u try to do good for hcm thread.

Quote:
Only u yourself know your motive. Maybe you are serving your master pimp. Whatever the case, when do a cut-n-paste, it's honorable to quote the source... and not make it sound like it's your own.

In any case, the FRs u cut n paste is written from an angmor's point of view. That's what gave u away.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Whether nonsense or not is up to the individual reader to decide. The reader dun like can skip and not read.

But posting a fake FR is misleading and raises the question of "motive."

Quote:
Does not matter people know I am real luke or fake. So what if gave me away.
The purpose is the same, create info for people to go out there and explore.
Unlike u, what have u really share.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

These days almost zero useful info in this thread.
If there are any, everyone will hide it. The so called senior never really want to share info unless u meet them up and agree to their "condition".

So many guys come here and hope to find useful info but there is none.
They should be thankful that at least i inject info for them to find.

If guys were to follow your past post on wechat and FL, they would bang walls.
You ask guys to write vietnamese language when picking wechat girls. Thats foolish.
You mislead newbie.

Quote:
Whether nonsense or not is up to the individual reader to decide. The reader dun like can skip and not read.

But posting a fake FR is misleading and raises the question of "motive."

Last edited by Luke0skywalker; 12-04-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Problem with most guys are they expect to be spoon fed. Their postings go like this: "I am in town for 2 days. Where do I get a good fuck?"

Firstly no one owes them an answer. Secondly lazy guys like that deserve pimps like Tom/MC who will charge US$50 onwards to give the answers they want.

In the past, I have attempted to share some pretty gals I met but it ended up badly so can't blame me for holding back.

On a more serious note, learning some basic VN is the key to unlocking the "secrets". It's not foolish as u put it. When u are in Paris, try asking for directions in English and they will walk away. Same principle.

Quote:
These days almost zero useful info in this thread.
If there are any, everyone will hide it. The so called senior never really want to share info unless u meet them up and agree to their "condition".

So many guys come here and hope to find useful info but there is none.
They should be thankful that at least i inject info for them to find.

If guys were to follow your past post on wechat and FL, they would bang walls. You ask guys to write vietnamese language when picking wechat girls. Thats foolish. You are misleading newbie.
---

Nothing has been exposed about me. Still waiting for your PROOF that I am a stealth agent... how long do I have to wait?
Quote:
HAHAHAH after what has been exposed about you and NOW for you to talk abt honour and ulterior motives...hahah ANOTHER JOKE by our resident beggar of whore contacts....
Old 12-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

Nobody own them a answer so u can always choose not to reply them.
Info inject into the thread, useful or not depend on themselve.
Out of every 20 lazy guys, there be 1 genuine come back to write.
It is evident that couple of guys start to search for info in D10, they did come back and share their experience if u look at the past few mth posting.

Vietnamese language is useful if they want to cheong the local scene.
I dont mean learning language are not useful. But these wechat girls are cater to people in the tourist area.
None of these wechat girls will use vietnamese language to pick up customer in D1.

Quote:
Problem with most guys are they expect to be spoon fed. Their postings go like this: "I am in town for 2 days. Where do I get a good fuck?"

Firstly no one owes them an answer. Secondly lazy guys like that deserve pimps like Tom/MC who will charge $50 onwards to give the answers they want.

In the past, I have attempted to share some pretty gals I met but it ended up badly so can't blame me for holding back.

On a more serious note, learning some basic VN is the key to unlocking the "secrets". It's not foolish as u put it. When u are in Paris, try asking for directions in English and they will walk away. Same principle.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

U have your logic. But I noticed some of the info is outdated and readers are led to a dead-end. Although along the way they may find something else and come back to write about it. Overall no comment.
Quote:
Nobody own them a answer so u can always choose not to reply them. Info inject into the thread, useful or not depend on themselve. Out of every 20 lazy guys, there be 1 genuine come back to write. It is evident that couple of guys start to search for info in D10, they did come back and share their experience if u look at the past few mth posting.
If u are in D1, u wechat a gal, she expects u to be a tourist and she expects to be paid US$80-100. U are also expected to text in English. U will be fishing in a pond.

But if u are outside D1, switch on your wechat, learn a bit of VN and u will be fishing in an ocean. That's my point. But having said that I am not saying Wechat is the only means to find a gal.
Quote:
Vietnamese language is useful if they want to cheong the local scene. I dont mean learning language are not useful. But these wechat girls are cater to people in the tourist area.
For a tourist who come here once in a while, it is not practical for them.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

Those hardworking readers would have read my post and go dig more info.

The standard pricing for wechat girls in D1 is around US$50-60 up to their bargain.

Outside D1, WL dont hook guys using wechat. Even if there are, i would think is rare.
Unless you are talking about fishing for non-working girl which is not part of our discussion here.

Do the thread a favor, stop all those accusation and fight.
Put people in your ignored list if you dont like their comment.
Quote:
U have your logic. But I noticed some of the info is outdated and readers are led to a dead-end. Although along the way they may find something else and come back to write about it. Overall no comment.

If u are in D1, u wechat a gal, she expects u to be a tourist and she expects to be paid US$80-100. U are also expected to text in English. U will be fishing in a pond.

But if u are outside D1, switch on your wechat, learn a bit if VN and u will be fishing in an ocean. That's my point.

Last edited by Luke0skywalker; 12-04-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

I am not the one who starts it. There's this particular pimp who has an axe to grind with me. And then his trolls/clone join in. The jury's still out on whether u yourself is a clone or not.

Quote:
Do the thread a favor, stop all those accusation and fight. Put people in your ignored list if you dont like their comment.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
HAHAHAH after what has been exposed about you and NOW for you to talk abt honour and ulterior motives...hahah ANOTHER JOKE by our resident beggar of whore contacts....
Hey coward, when you going to Jakarta you scared little pussy? i want to share a Kopi with you, and then more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1