The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

I want try out a method, found a maid u like but ignore u. Keep chatting her, ask for date etc, one day she will end up going hotel with you. Most are horny, act good good only. Respect and treat her good a bit, can screw already. Spend time to catch instead of money, more challenging. Keep trying.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bbwhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delete post

Last edited by bbwhale; 12-07-2019 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This ah lau powerful sia.... Thumb up
This one power
Old 11-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Is she a maid?

really an DM ass, looks like Lao Er Ge

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro, oh I thought u know her, face picture I won’t post here lah
Pay money la to maid . Buay kam lasup kia hahaha
Old 11-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I want try out a method, found a maid u like but ignore u. Keep chatting her, ask for date etc, one day she will end up going hotel with you. Most are horny, act good good only. Respect and treat her good a bit, can screw already. Spend time to catch instead of money, more challenging. Keep trying.
How do u deal with those who say they dun wan a fwb dun want to play even after meet once and french kiss liao. Lol.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Base on my experience. When meet first time dun be a Robert kia offer buying gift la or pay them to come out. This will really end up getting u fwb. Be a gentleman buy them simple meal go Jalan Jalan or even a movie. If they r comfortable with u , u can feel it la. Hold their hands, hug their waist or little peck on face n if no resistance mostly likely will go hotel with u. Even if they reject u today if she is still willing to meet u next time she will most likely go hotel on next meet up.

Happy bonking Bros!
Old 12-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
The girl is a maid? Look like a celebrity and the old ah Lau like some rich businessman lol. Old cow eat young grass
Come on, this guy is so lax to show his face, just enjoying his life. We should worship him
Old 12-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I think be it maid or any normal girl..
If they willing to meet u u for lunch or movie.. it show they have certain interest in u too..
Then from there on.. I see is much depend on how u treat her n make her feel even better n good abt u..
Old 12-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to those you have PM me , i have share contacts already

for the Yew tee maid and the PIMP contact too

enjoy broz... do up me with ur nick for free contact share

SHARING IS CARING
Old 12-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Later goona meet my weekday fb for a quickie fix. Will try to show pic if possible.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
sorry to those you have PM me , i have share contacts already

for the Yew tee maid and the PIMP contact too

enjoy broz... do up me with ur nick for free contact share

SHARING IS CARING
FUCK U , asking for points in return for ctc is not free, and is not call Sharing STUPID, go check up the dictionary b4 u post.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Later goona meet my weekday fb for a quickie fix. Will try to show pic if possible.
Done. Pic will be upload tmr.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I think be it maid or any normal girl..
If they willing to meet u u for lunch or movie.. it show they have certain interest in u too..
Then from there on.. I see is much depend on how u treat her n make her feel even better n good abt u..
yes fully agree, they agree to meet is a good starting point.

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1