The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Hi bros, PRC Mistress 雪王 will be in SG from 27th nov onwards...
she's a professional like Mis Su, not ML / FL type...
feel free to add her wechat: S047688888
currently no online presence so add her wechat you can view her moments from there...
juz dont nosebleed or keep wanking away, u can thank me later
bro you got FR? hahaha.. miss yours frs
Old 19-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
bro you got FR? hahaha.. miss yours frs
haha tks for reading bro, this domme i didnt meet before, just a bro share with me so i share with bros here...
Old 19-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

anyone went to china and find dom before? or plan to.

please pm me
Old 19-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

btw mistress su feet got smell ma?
Old 19-11-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
btw mistress su feet got smell ma?
by default is no smell, if u wan smelly feet then better check with mistress or see if any bros here got request before...
Old 20-11-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
by default is no smell, if u wan smelly feet then better check with mistress or see if any bros here got request before...
tks bro. u got plan to go china to explore more chinese dom?
Old 20-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
tks bro. u got plan to go china to explore more chinese dom?
not really bro, usually when i travel not convenient to session so i just stick to the local market...
Old 20-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Arky1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I check does anyone still hold old PRC Mistress Kitty wechat ID?
Old 22-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky1996 View Post
Can I check does anyone still hold old PRC Mistress Kitty wechat ID?
I still have and pm you
Old 22-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sillikenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had been busy and took awhile to submit my field report with mistress Coco and mistress Judy.

Had a chance to see Mistress Judy more closely this time. She is amazing friendly...and is pretty looking, dressed in a red dress and stockings. Amazing to see two tall ladies towering more than 1.7m in the room...and an aura of dominance fills the room...

After shower, Mistresses teased that I am feminine and wanted to doll me up so that I can go out to seduce other men...

While i hear that mistress Judy is new to the scene, she seem to pick up the trade quickly, slapping me hard, humiliating me and spitting onto me...which was a tremendous turn-on.

After i had my makeup, dress and heels on, Mistress Coco and mistress Judy put on an enormous strap-on each....and wanted me to suck mistress Coco's while mistress Judy rammed me hard. They swapped over each and deepthroat me, while verbally humiliating me, which made me cum my load. Mistress Judy subsequently became more friendly and chatted more after the experience. It was a memorable experience...and am thankful to mistress Coco for arranging this.

I feel priviledged to now be able to serve mistress Coco regularly now. While I had been serving her for many months now, i got to say that everytime I see mistress Coco, she always have something different up her sleeves to surprise me with. Sessions with mistress Coco are often full of surprises and exciting...she is also one of the prodomm most equipped with toys.

Some of you probably remember the famous mistress AnEr, whom I used to serve regularly previously. Thought I will never be able to find a mistress to replace her after she left.. after a long time of seeking experiences with various mistresses, I am convinced that mistress Coco is way better than mistress AnEr, especially after a few sessions when a connection had been formed

Last edited by Sillikenny; 22-11-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Anyone on fetlife

Last edited by Sillikenny; 22-11-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Anyone has a similar experience with a regular mistress to share?

Last edited by Sillikenny; 22-11-2019 at 04:06 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillikenny View Post
Anyone on fetlife
bro feel free to add me, same nick as here...
all the old FRs early in my SM journey which were deleted here are there as well...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 23-11-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Mistress Terra of London will be here in Singapore 12-16 December. She’s been here a few times so bros who have served her before will be familiar.

Her contact details are available on her website.
http://mistressterra.net
Old 24-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
hhlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Su is here in Singapore till 27Nov. Those interested can contact her via email mistress_su@yahoo.com.

WeChat:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 752x974.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1