The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SG Mistress Review

Useful information. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
collers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG Mistress Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.
Is Mistress Kathy a s'porean-chinese or is she a Vietnamese?
Old 04-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Kathy is Vietnamese.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

If she is a singaporean, I'm not interested.

Since Kathy is a Vietnamese, I'm very interested to try her.

Where can find Kathy's contact number?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collers View Post
If she is a singaporean, I'm not interested.

Since Kathy is a Vietnamese, I'm very interested to try her.

Where can find Kathy's contact number?
She advertises on collarspace.com
Old 04-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
She advertises on collarspace.com
But in that collarspace.com website search box, I key in MistressKathy and Kathy, both results came out are caucasians.

So need to type what name in the search box of collarspace.com?
Old 04-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try MissKathySG.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collers View Post
But in that collarspace.com website search box, I key in MistressKathy and Kathy, both results came out are caucasians.

So need to type what name in the search box of collarspace.com?
Just go to the Singapore page for dommes and she will be there along with lots of other dommes who are in Singapore. Many are fake or just wannabes but some like keiko, Minky, aanya are real.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc11 View Post
Hi bros,

I just come across this forum and see all the interesting posts about BDSM. I also visited La Siora in Tokyo for a few times and agreed they have excellent mistresses and services, but unfortunately I am living in Hong Kong and couldn't visit as I wish to.

i know I am not able to get the same quality of services in HK, but does anyone have recommendation to me for services in HK? Much appreciated for any help.

Thanks
I have had several sessions with Sexy Mistress from Collarspace.com. She has a lot of range and a great body but is a bit expensive. Still, I would recommend her over any other Mistress that I have sessioned with in Hong Kong, especially if you like body worship along with domination. She speaks english very well with a British accent which I find very sexy on an Asian woman.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
calvin5828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Did anybody know if Miss Maya who offer sensual massage still active??

This is her website

http://mymantrasg.com/about.html

Thanks.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin5828 View Post
Did anybody know if Miss Maya who offer sensual massage still active??

This is her website

http://mymantrasg.com/about.html

Thanks.
She still there bro.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nicaxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm looking for some advice regarding the scene in Tokyo. While paying for a session with a domina certainly isn't out of the question, I'm primarily looking for some kind of fetish bar where I can actually hook up with a mistress and maybe move on to a love hotel for some privacy.

For so many years now I've wanted to at least once experience a few hours with a mistress but I just simply don't seem to meet the right kind of people so I've never had the opportunity. And I don't hang around the areas where it happens so I don't really know where to look.

The only SM bar I know of is Amarcord but the staff is most likely not allowed to get private with customers and because it's such a small place, it's probably not the best place to meet people (since they can only fit a small number of people inside at once). So am I right to assume that any kind of action from going here is pretty much out of the question, no matter how well you click with the staff?

I don't know any Japanese except for the very basics and I'm probably not willing to make to arrange a meeting if it involves calling multiple times and making lots of re-confirmations since I would have too much time to think about it and eventually freak out.

Any recommendations on where I should go? The more hardcore the better!

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Today gotten Mercilessly tortured by Mistress Rachel / Mistress Tian.
She has a nice feet with no doubt. Cut to short, she did everything that I asked for but with extra.

When we are in, I wash up my self, then wash her feet with cold/warm water. Then do the long foot worship (bare feet), sucking toes, licking her sole and side. She then put the whole feet inside my mouth and go all the way in till the end until I cannot breath. Then she use the other feet to kick and slap the dick. This was last for good 5min. One feet after another. My dick was solid hard. Then she collar me. She said good boy and walk with me (i am on four and we visit the living room) shit. I am show off to her house mate. Her house mate come-in to the living room while she walk with me. I need to lick her feet and bark like a dog (she asked me to do ) in front of her house mate. I think her house mate also into this world. She seems OK and she seems normal. Then they laugh each other whenever I bark as a dog. Oh no. this is the first time I was with other lady and My mistress and treat me like a puppy. Then she put her feet, her ass in front of my face and the heel was torturing me (dick was kicked mercilessly). I cannot say NO as this is my request. A bit pain but bearable. Then she said OK and we walk (of course I am on four) inside again. My cock was soft as I do nt really like the doggie portion . I think I am purely footy thing.

When we are inside, she tie me with rope. Shit I didn't request and she did it. How can I say no again. I just let her to do anything she like. After tie, I cannot move as it ties so hard. My neck, my hand, my body was tied. Cannot even move. Then she go out. I am thinking, oh no, she will go out and bring her friend to torture me mercilessly. or asking her to see me which she is torturing me to let me have an experience of humiliating in front of other. But no. she came back but didnt bring her friend. She show me one thing. Oh no. her worn sock. She laugh and put-it inside my mouth (a pair of sock) and press the whole feet and start doing tickling. I understand now. But too late already. I was mercilessly tickle for very long time. I think about 10-15min. Non-stop. I cry and cry and cry as so tickle, cannot move, cannot shout, cannot do anything but inside the whole body was so tickle. She laugh and laugh and laugh but still tickling. I look at her eye, moaning loud with please mistress, please stop. and tear a bit coming out as cannot take it anymore. She doesn't want to stop. She tickle and start HJ me, slap my dick hard whenever hard-on. And when session about to end, she said, OK.. ha ha ha.. Like it... Then put the oil on my dick. And take out the sock and put the whole feet inside my mouth again. Then she skillfully HJ me very fast. I think about 1min I came and came and came so long time and she also amazed that I came so much.

Thats my session FR. If you want me to rate, i will rate her 7/10 while I rate my one and only Mistress Keiko 10/10.
Did mistress tian tian perform tease and denial ?
Old 12-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Footsubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://imgur.com/otF3smd
http://imgur.com/VFjnb8B
http://imgur.com/YrV1VDU

Mistress Rachel
Old 13-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello boys,

Excuse my absence in recent weeks & months.

A couple of things.

Firstly, we welcome Domina Fire onto our shores from 20-30th July. This domme looks naughty, evil & perverted. I'm seeing her while she is here.

Secondly, Mistress Sayako will come to Singapore as of 4th-16th August. Sayako is sadistic domme, yet sexy & sophisticated about it.

Let's hope we can enjoy ourselves at the mercy of these 2 beautiful dommes

B 'n' Y
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1