The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 20-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Went down during lunch hours. Fish tank only few so ask OKT for no 09, luckily she available but went to toilet so fast hand fast leg grabbed liao. Paid $50 & went upstairs. Face wise for cat $50 really pretty liao. Body & skin smooth smooth. Boobs a plenty to hold. Most important she really very GFE & friendly. Full of smile 😊 just like her land. Willing to accommodate positions & allowed frenching … Pussy can not dig hor, can touch outside labia side. Overall very well money spent. A gem in the JM14 really 😊 Will RTF anytime soon
Go be her regular. Can eat and dig her pussy but must dig gently 😄
Old 20-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Go be her regular. Can eat and dig her pussy but must dig gently 😄
Nice to eat? I think she applied lube before fj. Dont really like to eat pussy applied with lube.... maybe got chance, 2nd visit, i try eat n dig see...
But 1 session like not enough for so mamy actions leh.. lolx
Old 22-02-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
campbelly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jalan Molek

Went to JM14… first time to JM, I mostly went to L16-L20. 50/50 feeling.

G13
We took an unusual long shower, like a shower you would take before go to sleep… the result is.. times up right after we start the business.
WL asked me if I want to +another 50 for extra time..I mean.. c’mon, I am half way there… of cos’ I couldn’t resist to say yes because my little bro is doing the thinking for me at the moment.
At the end I paid 100 to finish the business. But however the WL is very passionate and fairly good service. That’s why I said my feeling is 50/50.
Old 22-02-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

$50 for shower? 😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbelly View Post
Went to JM14… first time to JM, I mostly went to L16-L20. 50/50 feeling.

G13
We took an unusual long shower, like a shower you would take before go to sleep… the result is.. times up right after we start the business.
WL asked me if I want to +another 50 for extra time..I mean.. c’mon, I am half way there… of cos’ I couldn’t resist to say yes because my little bro is doing the thinking for me at the moment.
At the end I paid 100 to finish the business. But however the WL is very passionate and fairly good service. That’s why I said my feeling is 50/50.
Old 22-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbelly View Post
G13
We took an unusual long shower, like a shower you would take before go to sleep…
At the end I paid 100 to finish the business.
$50 is for 20mins and other house $60 is for 25mins. Unless U are faster shooter 20mins timing is very tight
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 22-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
$50 is for 20mins and other house $60 is for 25mins. Unless U are faster shooter 20mins timing is very tight
Haha yah

Uncle can say what he want, 25min, 30min whatever

20min alarm ring for shower

Many workers who go there long time no shoot, shoot very fast. I hear some even misfire in the shower
Old 22-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Thats why go Geylang always must take extended timing.

[QUOTE=Lawrencegan;22086713]Haha yah

Uncle can say what he want, 25min, 30min whatever

20min alarm ring for shower

Many workers who go there long time no shoot, shoot very fast. I hear some even misfire in the shower[/QUOTE
Old 23-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I will also take extended session, not because of the girls delay tactics but i need longer bbbj and by the the 20mins bell i will extend and caps on
Old 24-02-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Today went down to JM8 G19 again.

My go to girl, not as gem as before.

I think she in a hurry to earn money liao haha going back around may.

She still provided me enough service. We get in to the room a little chit chat. then start to hug and kiss. like long lost lovers haha.

I had a little kamagra so at this stage i was full on hard from kissing le. proceed to shower. she was staring at it saying its so hard and big. normally not like this. she played with it a little. soap me yup and continued to stroke it and we DFK. WAS SOO horny liao wanted to fuck her in the shower.

Finish up showering and dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. She came and sucked me off and I was damn hard. She kiss all the up to my nipples and bit it it was very sensual...

The she started to ride me. looking at the boobs bouncing and pull her down for DFK while she is rocking. Change position to doggy and pounded her, alternating between fast and hard vs slow and deep. This pounduing continued for a good 5 minutes and changed to a semi missionary position.

Push the dick deep deep look at her face change expression. stroked a few time and found it uncomfortable so change to vanilla missionary. Pounded her hard and fast and look at the boobs bounce, ocassionally going down for a DFK and rubbing her bean. This continued for a good 10 minutes and I came. we hug and kissed a little more and chit chat.

DAMN shiok. usually dont perform like this. As time was running out I quickly showered and left a happy man.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hmm. 20min is really just nice and tight for me.
Is like 5 min shower, action 10min and 5 min wash up....

My 1st encounter at jm14 weeks ago, deed done in 20min.. haha. Maybe next try should gt 40min? To enkoy longer foreplay?..... haha.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SexCrazedLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried JM14G18. I just finished some girl in 2038, but was still feeling pent up. Went in and OKT ask me if I have a number in mind, I said no. So he recommend G18. He said she good at doing something, but too bad my chinese C6 one.

Her english not bad, imo, JM14 not many lookers, but she is probably one of the hottest one. Milf, but not until like aunty one. Boobs big but fake.

Standard SOP shower. Then she gave me catbath. 9/10 not those soft soft one, got feel. Makes ne squirm one. Then she slowly inch to my cock and licked my balls. 9/10. Bbbj also 9/10.

Then FJ. Her moans super cute. Make me want to ruin her in a good way. Too bad as mentioned before I banged a girl in 2038, so hard to cum. Finished off in hj. If not for 2038, I prob would have came just from bbbj alone tbh.

Overall 9/10 will rtf for sure.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=veins;22092426]Today went down to JM8 G19 again.

My go to girl, not as gem as before.

I think she in a hurry to earn money liao haha going back around may.

She still provided me enough service. We get in to the room a little chit chat. then start to hug and kiss. like long lost lovers haha.

I had a little kamagra so at this stage i was full on hard from kissing le. proceed to shower. she was staring at it saying its so hard and big. normally not like this. she played with it a little. soap me yup and continued to stroke it and we DFK. WAS SOO horny liao wanted to fuck her in the shower.

Finish up showering and dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. She came and sucked me off and I was damn hard. She kiss all the up to my nipples and bit it it was very sensual...

The she started to ride me. looking at the boobs bouncing and pull her down for DFK while she is rocking. Change position to doggy and pounded her, alternating between fast and hard vs slow and deep. This pounduing continued for a good 5 minutes and changed to a semi missionary position.

Push the dick deep deep look at her face change expression. stroked a few time and found it uncomfortable so change to vanilla missionary. Pounded her hard and fast and look at the boobs bounce, ocassionally going down for a DFK and rubbing her bean. This continued for a good 10 minutes and I came. we hug and kissed a little more and chit chat.

DAMN shiok. usually dont perform like this. As time was running out I quickly showered and left a happy man.[/QUOTE

Bro, what time JM8 open ? went JM14 twice already around 12pm, JM8 not open
Old 28-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now not so nice already the ladies there.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaann View Post
Now not so nice already the ladies there.
Yah along that street not so appealing already. There’s better value in other houses. And if really want cheap bonk go $40 ones… maybe after some time molek also drop to $40 if they get less biz
Old 28-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Ya... one time i go they not open. It was friday. the beside OKT tell me 5pm open.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1