The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Sian sia like that. Peace Centre KTVs is one of the best as it is a strategic location.

I remembered went to the KTV there and manage to ask this KTV gal out for supper after the session ends. Manage to convince her to give me blowjob in my car. Carpark is just beside the lift lobby and somemore its quiet.
Good things comes and go. Sadly… had hell lots of fun at havelock road KTV complex and it closed… very sad Tycoon, LV, TAM. Those were the days.
Old 16-03-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks for your honest open assessment. Friends are great & one can have a great time with each others -camaraderie, jokes, woes, solutions, etc, but only if one can find the like-minded, whom shares the same sentiment as yours. Work is work, it is for survival, even the need to fake smiles, even after office hours, but when the time comes for personal recreation & mental rehabilitation, sadly, it is often alone.

The foolish rich can throw money, pay for everything, but in return they only get fake smiles & vassalage, worse - behind one's back known as a carrot to be made used of, which often can be dangerous as it will only pumps up one's fragile ego, & mistakes will be made when the morning & realities comes ...

Ultimately, be yourself. It's your own private time that NO MORTAL can take away, so long as none is hurt or harmed.

Mental health is important, to step back away from the pressures & stresses of life, to let loose, find happiness if even for a moment in fantasy the way most would visit the cinema for, & with a cleared mind the next morning, to deal with the challenges of life ahead.

You will never be alone as you will have a harem of ladies & staff to serve you, within reason & budgeted pocket, rather than to ponder on worries to keep your party of friends happy whom may have different aspirations.

It would be a privilege & honor to drink with you, a like-minded, but in our own world, we each would find happiness in our own way. Cheers!

Well said!
Old 16-03-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hangman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Good things comes and go. Sadly… had hell lots of fun at havelock road KTV complex and it closed… very sad Tycoon, LV, TAM. Those were the days.
those were the days. Hundreds of girls to choose from and much better quality than now
Old 16-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
Thank you for your info.

Can pls recommend a KTV to go at HH which tip is $50? TIA
Most of the joints are competing with each others, most of the mid-tier joints, many many listed at $50 for HH, some even go over extend to 11pm, also $50

Hope I address your questions!
Cheers
Old 16-03-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretochillx View Post
Rookie question. Say i have the dabao opportunity, Im clueless what hotel to go and how does it work, need to register IC for both ?

I presumed if the hotel is full house we need to keep hunting ? Any recommendation which area is easier ?
Jalan Besar, Balestier whole strench of hotel, if full can go to Geylang area around lorong 25 that side.

Now daobao so expensive, where got so good business everyday day full house, no empty room.

Except for this week, many people come here for holiday. So fully booked!
Old 16-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
Why do you emphasize on the word safe when this is singapore? Nothing bad is going to happen be it whether you are alone or with friends
Actually the key word is "Privacy", having a group of friends is definitely fun, everyone enjoying partying.

But when you come to Solo, you really want to lock yourself to the room only with the girls alone.

You might unlock more intimacy actions I guess or heart to heart talk with the one you fancy?

I do chiong solo now, as all my kakis now either retired or go mountain to refresh themselves.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jason5000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Actually the key word is "Privacy", having a group of friends is definitely fun, everyone enjoying partying.

But when you come to Solo, you really want to lock yourself to the room only with the girls alone.

You might unlock more intimacy actions I guess or heart to heart talk with the one you fancy?

I do chiong solo now, as all my kakis now either retired or go mountain to refresh themselves.
Agree, I now always do solo, not cheap but you get all the attention.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks for your honest open assessment. Friends are great & one can have a great time with each others -camaraderie, jokes, woes, solutions, etc, but only if one can find the like-minded, whom shares the same sentiment as yours. Work is work, it is for survival, even the need to fake smiles, even after office hours, but when the time comes for personal recreation & mental rehabilitation, sadly, it is often alone.

The foolish rich can throw money, pay for everything, but in return they only get fake smiles & vassalage, worse - behind one's back known as a carrot to be made used of, which often can be dangerous as it will only pumps up one's fragile ego, & mistakes will be made when the morning & realities comes ...

Ultimately, be yourself. It's your own private time that NO MORTAL can take away, so long as none is hurt or harmed.

Mental health is important, to step back away from the pressures & stresses of life, to let loose, find happiness if even for a moment in fantasy the way most would visit the cinema for, & with a cleared mind the next morning, to deal with the challenges of life ahead.

You will never be alone as you will have a harem of ladies & staff to serve you, within reason & budgeted pocket, rather than to ponder on worries to keep your party of friends happy whom may have different aspirations.

It would be a privilege & honor to drink with you, a like-minded, but in our own world, we each would find happiness in our own way. Cheers!
Well said, cheers brother! The next time I pass by a room containing a fellow soloist, I might think its you.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
Why do you emphasize on the word safe when this is singapore? Nothing bad is going to happen be it whether you are alone or with friends
You are not safe whenever you are drunk alone without trustworthy people around u who would make sure u at least get into a cab/grab to go home.

Even in Singapore.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretochillx View Post
Rookie question. Say i have the dabao opportunity, Im clueless what hotel to go and how does it work, need to register IC for both ?

I presumed if the hotel is full house we need to keep hunting ? Any recommendation which area is easier ?
Lavender or Balestier area
Old 16-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here managed to up Ran or Bella previously from project v? Ran damn hot, any bros unlock and paid how much ?
Old 17-03-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

heard that there's a big fight at venus ktv. Mummy vs mummy and they called their ahbeng boyfriends over.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so happening ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
heard that there's a big fight at venus ktv. Mummy vs mummy and they called their ahbeng boyfriends over.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Most of the joints are competing with each others, most of the mid-tier joints, many many listed at $50 for HH, some even go over extend to 11pm, also $50

Hope I address your questions!
Cheers
Which ktv extend to 11pm still tip 50?
I know venus is promoting whole day HH package price but tip is 50 for hh 70 for mid session and 100 for last session.
Old 17-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Which ktv extend to 11pm still tip 50?
I know venus is promoting whole day HH package price but tip is 50 for hh 70 for mid session and 100 for last session.
Ace Club at Foch road, heard say they got taiwan and Singapore mei mei, don't know how true is that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1