The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 18
supturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

full; 10chrcs

Last edited by supturbo; 01-04-2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Welcometosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone interested in going ktv HH next week weekday? PM me and we can make something happen
Old 02-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone been to Ace recently? Any reviews?
Old 02-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone got L9 mm contact? Is it still open?
Old 03-04-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcometosg View Post
Hi bros, anyone interested in going ktv HH next week weekday? PM me and we can make something happen
Which KTV are you looking at. Pm me!
Old 03-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Paikia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ktvs in Singapore are a total waste of time and money.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
The arrogant ones know they are safe already ma that’s why corky, their outcall rates not like our average 500 to 1k one. Some really don’t do but some BS one. One bro told me before he found out his ex girl only accept several K upwards rates from those big bosses who willing to pay. I think they do 1 time per month easily cover whatever fees there are to come here. Sure cover one bro, ya know they live in studio condos and driving nice cars in Vietnam. After sometime you will know whatever they tell you are a pack of lies lol one lie covering another lie until ya see their lifestyle
In my experience, I know of one or two girls at k2 and charm managed to dapao back. Now they became mummy but still manage to meet them for short time. And their price is cheaper than market rate for me....
I guess is a mixture of luck and opportunity ba to bao the girls.....
Old 03-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paikia69 View Post
The ktvs in Singapore are a total waste of time and money.

Agree but some time still need some fun with friends locally. Just that now the price are ridiculous. Still many ppl want go 🤷
Old 03-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
In my experience, I know of one or two girls at k2 and charm managed to dapao back. Now they became mummy but still manage to meet them for short time. And their price is cheaper than market rate for me....
I guess is a mixture of luck and opportunity ba to bao the girls.....
Yeah K2, most of the 30s and above should be no issue if have some form of chemistry. It’s those model influencers kind in their 20s prime hardest to get. Some ppl spent don’t know how many thousands on them still cannot up lol, same concept like flower joint.

Sometimes I wondering maybe these flower vases join the wrong trade? They should go siam diu work better. Since ya want come ktv for the 100 bucks per room and don’t let customer touch.. not too right.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah K2, most of the 30s and above should be no issue if have some form of chemistry. It’s those model influencers kind in their 20s prime hardest to get. Some ppl spent don’t know how many thousands on them still cannot up lol, same concept like flower joint.

Sometimes I wondering maybe these flower vases join the wrong trade? They should go siam diu work better. Since ya want come ktv for the 100 bucks per room and don’t let customer touch.. not too right.
Only singapore ktv play differently from other countries. We tnn here. No good decor. Small room like my toilet.
Other countries no tnn in room. Room decor grand and sound best. Some girls not used to our playground culture. Mostly only accompany drinking.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Only singapore ktv play differently from other countries. We tnn here. No good decor. Small room like my toilet.
Other countries no tnn in room. Room decor grand and sound best. Some girls not used to our playground culture. Mostly only accompany drinking.
If ya want big room have to find bros here to organise lor. Most ktvs have 1 or 2 VIP rooms quite big but min order 8 towers or several bottles that kind. To me room decor, big or small not my main concern. Girls playability more impt. Haha
Old 03-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Miss the good old days of K2. Go to the girls toilet at the same level as the KTV and fuck inside. All just for $150. LOL.
Old 03-04-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Miss the good old days of K2. Go to the girls toilet at the same level as the KTV and fuck inside. All just for $150. LOL.
Haha yeah bro many many years back in the 90s got SG ah lians one damn hot.. some uncle bros here will agree with me. I believe now also they will bring u to the toilet right ? Just that no longer $150 lol
Old 04-04-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I just solo-ed 2 session there, full booking without further action Becos I was too drunk lol, wake up see billed I paid 2k+ inclusive everything. I don’t like the toilet too smelly till cannot “stand” it
Old 04-04-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wackybois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

morning bros, anyone visit galaxy and bvl often? wonder whats the difference in playability haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1