The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Any FR for Jass ?

www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=834218
Old 02-05-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Anyone know if Melody from sgbc rtc ? Can’t seems to contact her

I was also looking for her but was worried to see that her last seen on WhatsApp was 18 April. She finally replied me this morning that she just came back to Singapore.
Old 02-05-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Please share. Up some points to some bros here. Thanks in advance!
MC
Old 04-05-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
My advise - don’t go
Old 04-05-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Is it me or have a few ML English speaking one disappeared recently?
yah I know what U mean. Off and on went to one in Joo Chiat ('E'- a MILF in her late 30's but curvy and talented) but she seems to have delisted. Thank god our famed aeroplane queen still hooks me up . She's gonna RTB in June so even her comeback days are for now are strictly numbered.
Old 08-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Finally got a slot and yup it is her but she has changed physically (older more rounder), menu offering (no more stated BJ or shower together etc) and location. Still compared to current crop, in my opinion, she is a definite RTM. Not gonna give a detailed FR as your experience may vary - she was the queen of BJ and Nuru but her current ad offers massage (which she has improved on since her last stint) and HJ. But her skills at having you shoot with her fake reverse cowgirl f&^$ing is IMO still unmatched.
Do you know where's her current location roughly? Trying to plan ahead and make advanced booking
Old 08-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Do you know where's her current location roughly? Trying to plan ahead and make advanced booking
Better U contact her and get the details.....
Old 10-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/anita-...2b-massage-hj/

Hi bros any reviews on her
Old 10-05-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
Using the same pictures as an ML who went by Coco
Old 12-05-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Fug, finally managed to get Natalie to book then 5 minutes later tell me my number not in database. Forgot I changed number, siansssss
Old 12-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Fug, finally managed to get Natalie to book then 5 minutes later tell me my number not in database. Forgot I changed number, siansssss
Didn’t you let her know your old number?
Old 12-05-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Didn’t you let her know your old number?
She sad cannot find, but ya la been a while since I visited her cos she went off radar last few years. Haiz
Old 12-05-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
She sad cannot find, but ya la been a while since I visited her cos she went off radar last few years. Haiz
She likely to off radar soon for a few months and perhaps even longer and who knows
Old 25-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Just an update for our favourite queen Nat - she has delisted as she is going "home" to PRC to visit family as I mentioned in a prior post. Will be away a few months but will return to SG eventually but if she carries on is a question that is up in the air.

Had a longish farewell session and am gonna miss that lovely smile pert butt and incredible GFE. As for the guys who complained that she did not give them water - she always had a bottle for me unasked - so YMMV.
Old 13-06-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Crap! With Nat on hiatus and other solid English-speaking MLs like Ada and Ella "MIA" I'm out of choices. Any leads on English-speaking FN MLs with decent skills? Ok to PM of course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1