The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all
Re: LOCAL chinese girl in JB.Four Season

No review on local girl.. hmmm
Old 01-06-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Local all fake pic one real person is dino or auntie where got so cheap fuck syt
Old 06-06-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
FourSeason is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourSeason is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourSeason is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JB all are local chinese girls
Old 06-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster (A)

FourSeason is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourSeason is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFourSeason is a Helpful and Caring Samster

local girl photo cannot use real photo
Old 06-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

sorry,i will try get review from local and open new page for review soon
Old 13-06-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster (A)

less people write down review
Old 13-06-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

now got many 20 years old small girl
Old 19-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourSeason View Post
local girl photo cannot use real photo
If you serious about doing a good business, I suggest you take reference from DOM 3 where the local FLs in SG show real pic of their body without face instead of using a fake pic. Then when customers try and verify is real and good quality your business will be good. If chio young and syt RM 1K also can sell
Old 07-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster (A)

i will consider it.
Old 04-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mattheaus61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourSeason View Post
i will consider it.
I think his local ladies are quite legit, I have posted my FR this morning on my session with one of his ladies but pending on approval I guess. Will Re-post again if the FR does not reflect here.
Old 04-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mattheaus61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
I think his local ladies are quite legit, I have posted my FR this morning on my session with one of his ladies but pending on approval I guess. Will Re-post again if the FR does not reflect here.
Let me pen down the first FR for my trip to JB with one of the gals from this stable and below is my honest opinion.

Girl Requested : Nuo-Er

Looks : 7/10 Definitely local SYT ( Born in Year 2003 she mentioned ) but I dont think is the same girl from the pix in their Telegram group chat but I might be wrong but you will surely not reject, slight lookalike to Joey Meng ( Date with a Vampire ), please dont flame me as this is my opinion

Figure : 7/10 34B- Boobs, a bit fleshy type but surely not fat

Attitude : 9/10 Very Accommodating we did in a few positions, started off with bathing me and after drying me up gave me a BBBJ on bed, before she started to rub her pussy without condom on my hard dick like 2-3 mins and capping and riding me, followed by doggie with a nice view of her ass and me holding to one of her arms, did missionary after that and also with her legs on my shoulder but still cannot cum so she patiently HJ for me while I am fingering her clit and inserting my finger inside her, must say she gets wet easily & has a very wet pussy. After a while we continued with missionary before I unloaded my cum inside condom. Sound effect was quite sexy as well, will moan louder when you fuck her harder.

Damage : 550 Ringgit ( around 160 SGD - worth the money for a young local Malaysian lady when now for that price in SG you can only probably get like a old MILF from China for a FJ or maybe only a BJ Service as advertised on website )

Downside - need to travel to JB, trip from JB Sentral to the designated hotel is around 10 Mins with Grab ( around 10 -12 Ringgit ).

Overall Review : Initially was hesitant to try but decided to go there to see and verify the authenticity of the advert, is also my first foray seeking ladies in JB for services from website/app but I would say that it was a rather satisfying trip. Will RTF for her again but maybe also try other local SYTs from this stable or their foreign legion of Thais & Vietnamese which will come at a cost of around 230 Ringgit for 1 hour or 460 Ringgit for 2 hours.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SumTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a couple of the girls. They are definitely not the ones shown in the pics. They're also a few years older than what was stated. They are however, real Malaysian Chinese girls so you can give them a try if you want to have a taste of the local cuisine. They're very easy to communicate with if you can speak Mandarin.

Service wise may depend on the individual I guess. The 450 RM one I tried was the very quiet Ah Lian type with tattoos. She was also very reluctant to BBBJ for more than a minute whereas the 550 RM one I had was friendly, chatty and had high level GFE (french kissing, snuggling, etc...). She was also very motivated to please you. Wanted to try one of the 650 RM ones but I got very turned off when both times I was greeted by a totally different girl (as compared to the pics).

I probably won't repeat as they're like twice the usual price of the Thai or Viet ladies. It also feels very bad to be in a bait-and-switch. I may give more chance if photos of the actual girls were used.
Old 28-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

tried, those photos are only for reference and probably the stat can give u some idea how the lady may look like.

nothing much to shout out in term of service but it is legit local girl. RTF?, sure yes!

better make advance booking to avoid disappointment.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How is the overnight rate? can outcall?
Old 15-10-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
Let me pen down the first FR for my trip to JB with one of the gals from this stable and below is my honest opinion.

Girl Requested : Nuo-Er

Looks : 7/10 Definitely local SYT ( Born in Year 2003 she mentioned ) but I dont think is the same girl from the pix in their Telegram group chat but I might be wrong but you will surely not reject, slight lookalike to Joey Meng ( Date with a Vampire ), please dont flame me as this is my opinion

Figure : 7/10 34B- Boobs, a bit fleshy type but surely not fat

Attitude : 9/10 Very Accommodating we did in a few positions, started off with bathing me and after drying me up gave me a BBBJ on bed, before she started to rub her pussy without condom on my hard dick like 2-3 mins and capping and riding me, followed by doggie with a nice view of her ass and me holding to one of her arms, did missionary after that and also with her legs on my shoulder but still cannot cum so she patiently HJ for me while I am fingering her clit and inserting my finger inside her, must say she gets wet easily & has a very wet pussy. After a while we continued with missionary before I unloaded my cum inside condom. Sound effect was quite sexy as well, will moan louder when you fuck her harder.

Damage : 550 Ringgit ( around 160 SGD - worth the money for a young local Malaysian lady when now for that price in SG you can only probably get like a old MILF from China for a FJ or maybe only a BJ Service as advertised on website )

Downside - need to travel to JB, trip from JB Sentral to the designated hotel is around 10 Mins with Grab ( around 10 -12 Ringgit ).

Overall Review : Initially was hesitant to try but decided to go there to see and verify the authenticity of the advert, is also my first foray seeking ladies in JB for services from website/app but I would say that it was a rather satisfying trip. Will RTF for her again but maybe also try other local SYTs from this stable or their foreign legion of Thais & Vietnamese which will come at a cost of around 230 Ringgit for 1 hour or 460 Ringgit for 2 hours.
Is she still available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1