The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

I am aiming to try this Spa, been around for years. mainly Malaysian Chinese Ladies in the 40s/50s.

read an FR... really interested to try...

Quote:
Just tried 94 due to counter's recommendation. I called in advance to let them know i'm coming,

counter said "everyone here 40+, you sure?", i replied "of course. that's exactly my type."

Paid full to counter, went up, and made small talk to 94. We went to shower together, and she thoroughly washed me clean. We talked like old friends.

Name: 94
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Summary of experience: 8/10
WIR: Yes! For her and maybe for others to try

On to the experience
B2B: 8/10. Her pointy nipples and tongue covering my body
AR: 10/10. First time she went so deep. Syiok wo
BBBJ: 100/10. Fucking amazing la bro. Holy shit. Almost came. She sucked my balls, my shaft, and took her sweet time licking everywhere. Balls deep bro, literally. She ate my dick

FJ: 8/10. She capped me then ride me on top slowly; while her boobs jiggled in my face. I sucked that nipples and boobs like a baby! LOVED IT

Then she turned to doggy, and she askes "mau depan atau belakang?"

Bontot? Bro fuck yeah bro. So I fucked her ass doggy. And came happily in her sweet tight butthole.

Wonderful service. Counter lady was also damn friendly, said next time she can recommend someone else to try.
Milf haven la this spot.
seems like the kind i like, older but give good service. anyone got expereince there before?

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 29-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

Where is it bro?
Old 29-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
se7en8910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@fatguy glad you liked my FR.

@Faz22 EK, Jalan Bakawali, Johor Jaya

Feel free to PM me for the MP's contact info. You'd need to call them and ask them for recommendation. Counter lady is very helpful and friendly!

Last edited by se7en8910; 29-03-2023 at 09:23 PM.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en8910 View Post

sry bro,wht is EK
Old 30-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Feel free to PM me for the MP's contact info. You'd need to call them and ask them for recommendation. Counter lady is very helpful and friendly!
wah! that is you ah? (ok i juz saw the nickname. haha!) btw, upped your points and now u have power.

any idea what time close ah? see your FR dam interesting lei. and it's dam near my favorite joint as well. haha.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Last edited by fatguy; 30-03-2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ohhh this placerr huhu
Old 30-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrheli View Post
sry bro,wht is EK
Name of the shop.
Unless you drive..... it is out of the way in some ulu street.
Old 30-03-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
wah! that is you ah? (ok i juz saw the nickname. haha!) btw, upped your points and now u have power.

any idea what time close ah? see your FR dam interesting lei. and it's dam near my favorite joint as well. haha.
hahaha nice to e-meet ya bro! (tbh have no idea about this points and power game, but appreciate it nonetheless! thank you!)

Last time I went there, they tend to close by 8pm like that, and start open by 1pm. Peak hour is 5-6pm. But can call and check with them.

A thing to note is that I believe the WL in this place are mostly freelancers - they come and go as they please. Ikut mood. My theory is that these are moms or aunties in the surrounding areas, and have sex whenever they feel like it.
Old 30-03-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Quote:
hahaha nice to e-meet ya bro! (tbh have no idea about this points and power game, but appreciate it nonetheless! thank you!)

Last time I went there, they tend to close by 8pm like that, and start open by 1pm. Peak hour is 5-6pm. But can call and check with them.

A thing to note is that I believe the WL in this place are mostly freelancers - they come and go as they please. Ikut mood. My theory is that these are moms or aunties in the surrounding areas, and have sex whenever they feel like it.
Bro, can provide more information on the address.. any landmark nearby? How to recognize the place🤔
Old 30-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Bro, can provide more information on the address.. any landmark nearby? How to recognize the place🤔
its at Jalan Bakawali 50, JJ. and its a corner shoplot, opposite a kopitiam.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Quote:
its at Jalan Bakawali 50, JJ. and its a corner shoplot, opposite a kopitiam.
Thanks for sharing..
Old 31-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Look for Apollo Garden Inn hotel..... EK is just 50 m from the hotel at the corner shoplot.
The signboard is in malay + chinese characters (EK Traditional Massage).
They operate from 11am to 11pm ( last order is 9pm and they will close early if no customer after 9pm).
Tel : +6016 767 3202

Do not expect any SYTs at this joint.... it is more like a retirement club for ex-MLs / WLs as almost all the ladies have decades of experience in this trade. Many of them had worked in S'pore spas 20-30 years ago. Others are veterans in the local scene having worked in spas in JB, KL and other towns.
Most of them are oredi in their 50s and out of shaoe like your neighbourhood auntie...... but customers go to them for their skillful services rather than their looks.
Most are retired and working here part-time basis.
Some only do regular customers and only show up after appointment made with the customer.... macam using this place as a ST hotel.... lol
Old 31-03-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing!
Old 31-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

EK is milf shop. Entrance is 60+ rm, FJ is 100rm paid to the girl yourself There are a few around Johor jaya namely 益慷(EK), 天乐,青楼. Facilities are terrible so don't get your hopes up.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
EK is milf shop. Entrance is 60+ rm, FJ is 100rm paid to the girl yourself There are a few around Johor jaya namely 益慷(EK), 天乐,青楼. Facilities are terrible so don't get your hopes up.
hahaha bro thx for sharing,looks like u got a lot of sweets n tears to share about those places🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1