The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bacontoothpick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Oh damn i just realised i forgot to update on an encounter i had.

About 2 weeks back i got the urge for a massage so tried my luck and messaged one of the more popular English-speaking ladies here (not sure if i should mention the name in case there are "politics"). She said she was busy but recommended her friend Jessica.

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=515819

I was abit hesitant because of the lack of english (or my lack of chinese) and also because i look like a "lao wai" due to my rojak bloodline. So i asked if it was ok because i cannot speak chinese and am a "lao wai"? The English-speaking ML said no problem no need to talk so much so i decided to go ahead and give it a shot. Actually i bluff abit, i know some very basic mandarin but get lost when a native-speaker starts prattling on and on.

Anyway Jessica's place is a cosy little studio somewhere central. She is a fair and pretty lady, quite friendly and chatty once she found out i could speak a few words. Nice and slim too, assets not as big as the ad suggests but still nice. The massage was alright, not spectacular but i wasn't looking for anything too hardcore as i had a gym session earlier that evening. The teasing and handjob were pleasurable enough, i'd say above average from my experiences. I've had some better but more worse.

More importantly she made me feel comfortable and the place was clean and cosy, so i enjoyed myself overall. Was thinking of RTM soon but realised the arrangements were all made by her friend (the English-speaking ML) and was wondering if i'd get any response if i contacted her directly in English (my chinese doesn't extend to writing). Maybe i'll give it a shot anyways.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylust View Post
After so long.. probably about 8 months or so not visiting Venus, managed to set up an appointment up with her. Looks like she's doing good...damn hard to get an open slots.

She is still as lovable as before. We chatted and we crack jokes on how she has gain weight over the last few months. She sure is much 'healthier' now. Hahaha. And those breasts are still captivating as before.

Started of with enticing me with gentle touches and kisses. Her hands slowly pumping my dick. By then, my hands are all over her superb breasts. LickiNg, rubbing, carressing, nipping her twins. Taking off her panties...i slapped her ass n direct it to my face. Eating n fingering her till she was wet was awesomeeee! 1st shot fired.

After that was the massage. And came the 2nd round. BM all over my back..and ask to turn around. BM me and lick my nipples.. requested her to breastfuck me till cloud 9... 2nd shot fired.

She cleaned up and lay beside me for chitchat...gave her a back n neck massage too. Hehe. When is time to go, she showered me n dry me clean. Hug her and left thinking when will my next rtm be. I think i will visit Bei Er first. Hehehehee
Wah bro. She lets you do that ah. You must be special.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacontoothpick View Post
Oh damn i just realised i forgot to update on an encounter i had.

About 2 weeks back i got the urge for a massage so tried my luck and messaged one of the more popular English-speaking ladies here (not sure if i should mention the name in case there are "politics"). She said she was busy but recommended her friend Jessica.

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=515819

I was abit hesitant because of the lack of english (or my lack of chinese) and also because i look like a "lao wai" due to my rojak bloodline. So i asked if it was ok because i cannot speak chinese and am a "lao wai"? The English-speaking ML said no problem no need to talk so much so i decided to go ahead and give it a shot. Actually i bluff abit, i know some very basic mandarin but get lost when a native-speaker starts prattling on and on.

Anyway Jessica's place is a cosy little studio somewhere central. She is a fair and pretty lady, quite friendly and chatty once she found out i could speak a few words. Nice and slim too, assets not as big as the ad suggests but still nice. The massage was alright, not spectacular but i wasn't looking for anything too hardcore as i had a gym session earlier that evening. The teasing and handjob were pleasurable enough, i'd say above average from my experiences. I've had some better but more worse.

More importantly she made me feel comfortable and the place was clean and cosy, so i enjoyed myself overall. Was thinking of RTM soon but realised the arrangements were all made by her friend (the English-speaking ML) and was wondering if i'd get any response if i contacted her directly in English (my chinese doesn't extend to writing). Maybe i'll give it a shot anyways.
Can PM me the name/URL of the English Speaking ML as well, haha.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=12963212#post12963212

Bros, check out this girl. English speaking. Though massage is so-so, she provides good b2b and BBBJ. I asked her if we can bathed together next time I visit her, she said ok but must let her know in advance.

Heard there's another one who can speak English and Malay but yet online. Looking forward.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my FR on Bao Er from liltiger's den.

Tried her recently. Being non-chinese, used google translate to book her and managed to reach her flat.

Asked for 2 shots. She immediately proceeded to give the first shot..with lot of oil on my dick..she then lied down and asked me to boob fuck her..exploded. Bathed and then massage continued with kneeling,backstepping,etc..it was at times hard though

then she used her nails to arouse...massaged me with her boobs and then did 69 hj to finish my second shot..after bathing i thought it was over..but surprisingly she said some time left and made me lie between her thighs (of course with a pillow) and gave a head massage.

Though all was done, i somehow felt it was very mechanical and she was performing like a studious student attending to teacher's words..not very exciting..but definitely appreciate her attitude.

Anyone tried darklord gem's girls?

or how is sugar from liltiger's den? looks like she speaks english..but not much FR on her
Old 01-05-2015, 06:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Sugar,aka Chanel aka Dior is a 30 mins service ML, though she can communicate in basic English, try at your own risk.. my 2 cents
Old 02-05-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
youbox69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had a session with Virlin
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5730

Went for a session with Virlin hours ago, left a happy man.

Once we went in, like the others said , she is chatty and welcoming.
Started off with back massage and HDLY, instant hard on.
Then she gave me HJ beside me with some french kissing,
I was surprised she started frenching. Man it felt good.

Went on with ION mat massage back massage, power
Lastly is JG, I think JG is not my thing, so she toned it down for me.
slowly moved on to second HJ and I exploded

She is quite sexy for her age, smooth skin and soft full boobs.
Just a little tummy.

Her english is decent and some singlish here and there, you can carry out a simple conversation with her.

Bros who love milf and a good massage should give a go!
Overall satisfied
Old 02-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8707

I had the opportunity to visit Angela for a massage session. She was accomodating and provide good service. Her place was easy to find yet discreet at night.

Took the lift up and walked towards the door which was left ajar... nearing to the door a familiar face greeted me. Good! She resembles her pictures. But unfortunately her English is limited. But it's okay. Thank god for google translate!

She joined me in the shower. a slim fair tight bod washing and scrubbing me in the shower. Damnn. my dick was hard already. Proceed for the massage..her strength was good. i like her back stepping skills. Really make my body feel relaxed. She asked me to turn around and Then came the bbj.... she start by licking your nipples and slowly kissing you down towards your dick.... playing with your dick.. licking the head... then the shaft... the sides.... and finally engulfing it all in her mouth. She was putting her heart n soul to it... all this while maintaining eye contact. Fucking hot! Nearing to my climaxing, i hold her head and fuck her mouth...faster n faster....and shot my sperm in her mouth. I always cum alot n can shoot far. From her reaction she gestured her finger towards her throat indicating that some of it went deep inside. She may have swallow some of it too. Hahaha.

She is not a time watcher n is very accomodating. With an extra tip...she may give you a handjob too..that is if time permits. Hehehee
Old 02-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Sugar,aka Chanel aka Dior is a 30 mins service ML, though she can communicate in basic English, try at your own risk.. my 2 cents
thx bro for your reply...
Old 02-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Wonder any bro try the massage package from dome1?
Fixing an appointment should be easy right? since booking is done thru an English speaking OKT.

was getting bored with PRC, so went over to browse dome1, and came across this stable that offer Nuru Gel Massage.

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=524946
Damage: 160/2shots/90mins (INCLUSIVE OF EVERYTHING)
Services: BBBJ/CIM/COB/Frenching/Fingering/Painting/Bathing/Thai Massage/Special Nuru Gel Massage

Not bad leh, choice of 2x FJ/BJ/HJ.

Appreciate any feedback.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bacontoothpick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Fixing an appointment should be easy right? since booking is done thru an English speaking OKT.

was getting bored with PRC, so went over to browse dome1, and came across this stable that offer Nuru Gel Massage.

Services: BBBJ/CIM/COB/Frenching/Fingering/Painting/Bathing/Thai Massage/Special Nuru Gel Massage

Appreciate any feedback.
Yeah i do that sometimes but never try the nuru gel okt before. Some of the okts after you register at their forums/become "premium" member the price can come down to 130-140 for 90mins which is really not much more than what you'd pay for the MLs here. Plus you get the added flexibility of what kind of service you'd prefer, in case you'd prefer one shot to be a bbbj or really cannot tahan and need to screw

Granted you're most likely not going to get as good a massage as the MLs but if you want a good massage better to go to those clean joints and pay less also. I usually look out for girls that are advertised as being good at massage but not always can find. Some of the girls also work as massage girls back in Thailand or have had training before.

Generally my experiences have been average to good, with one girl i'd rate as awesome. Just don't expect too much on the massage side since it's not really their bread and butter so sometimes the time management (usually they finish too quick cos they still think you wanna screw) or massage technique (which part of the body they start and finish the massage) might be off.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Appreciate any feedback.
Bro, the focus of Dome 1 is more on FL.
Some FLs can provide a good massage.
As you know, Thai ladies are not too bad in this area.
However, do not go with high expectations.

Thus far I have encountered FLs with decent massage services.
Much better than the PRCs.
Once again, I emphasize, the focus is on FJ not massage.
Give it a try but choose the stable wisely.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=517220

Belated MR, booked about a week or so ago.. Overall - dissapointing. Start of massage, alot of interruptions, go out of room (no idea why), used phone (talk & text). Then it stopped and just when I taught can forgive her for the bad start, she kept yawning and slowed down massage momentum. At one point she paused and when I glanced, her eyes were closed??

Location: Outskirts of Area G. Not comfortable with front gate entrance right at busy main road.
Looks: 6.5/10 (exactly as per the posted pics)
Boobs: 7/10 Firm B, I couldn't get hard so I asked to suck it
Massage: almost non existent
Hj: stop & start as she was sleepy WTF, couldn't get hard enough as said earlier.
RTF: ...
Old 04-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacontoothpick View Post
Yeah i do that sometimes but never try the nuru gel okt before. Some of the okts after you register at their forums/become "premium" member the price can come down to 130-140 for 90mins which is really not much more than what you'd pay for the MLs here. Plus you get the added flexibility of what kind of service you'd prefer, in case you'd prefer one shot to be a bbbj or really cannot tahan and need to screw

Granted you're most likely not going to get as good a massage as the MLs but if you want a good massage better to go to those clean joints and pay less also. I usually look out for girls that are advertised as being good at massage but not always can find. Some of the girls also work as massage girls back in Thailand or have had training before.

Generally my experiences have been average to good, with one girl i'd rate as awesome. Just don't expect too much on the massage side since it's not really their bread and butter so sometimes the time management (usually they finish too quick cos they still think you wanna screw) or massage technique (which part of the body they start and finish the massage) might be off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Bro, the focus of Dome 1 is more on FL.
Some FLs can provide a good massage.
As you know, Thai ladies are not too bad in this area.
However, do not go with high expectations.

Thus far I have encountered FLs with decent massage services.
Much better than the PRCs.
Once again, I emphasize, the focus is on FJ not massage.
Give it a try but choose the stable wisely.
points noted, thanks for the feedback.
I have done dome1 b4 but usually I don't need 2 shots so it's kinda wasted.
To me, massage is part of the foreplay here, and nuru sound fun. Correct me if I am wrong, you do need a different bed for nuru?

Anyone that has done nuru with this stable-pacific star, do feedback or pm, thank you.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
badboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
points noted, thanks for the feedback.
I have done dome1 b4 but usually I don't need 2 shots so it's kinda wasted.
To me, massage is part of the foreplay here, and nuru sound fun. Correct me if I am wrong, you do need a different bed for nuru?

Anyone that has done nuru with this stable-pacific star, do feedback or pm, thank you.
Pacific Star girl have a certain standard so dun have to worry. Now I not sure as stop FL already. Nuru is up to individual. And yes is on the air bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1