The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
O'shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyO'shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Japanese style Soapy Place

This is an outstanding FR of a new soapy massage place which was situated near East Coast.That was New Year's Eve as I managed to get off work early, so I decided to pay this place a visit rather than my usual soapy delight places as I wanted to find out what they had to offer.

Make an appointment with the brother concerned over the phone & was able to arrange an early evening session.
Upon reaching there, saw 5 ladies(consisting of China & Malaysian) sitting around the big living room watching TV. As I was their only customer,the attention of the girls were on me but all were very quiet as I had to ask them questions and to introduce themselves, which I was only able to remember Jolin, Xue Er, Lily & Xiao Wei. Not much choice, so I picked Lily(China girl) to service me. She took me to one of the rooms which was quite big & I found that there were 4 other rooms available.

Lily:

Look: 5.5/10
Boobs: B cup
BJ: 5.5/10
Height: 162cm
Weight: approximate 48kg
RTF: Most likely will try others if return

Most sextisfying moment: The way I bonk her in missionary style as she moaned non-stop with pleasure!

Most unforgettable moment:She was very hardworking during the soapy session wanting all out to please me asking me how was her service and is this my first time trying this type of service.She managed to make use of her breast & pussy to slid up and down my whole body, not forgetting my little bro.

Overall feeling: She told me she just started work not long, at first she was quiet but became outspoken after we get to know each other better. Reminded me to come back to look for her again in the New Year.Quite like the spacious room & bathroom. Overall although there is nothing to shout about and please do not be fooled you will be service by any Japanese girls here.

Hope the boss of this place can continue to get in fresh and better quality girls the next time I revisit them.Hopefully by then, most of the girls have master more strokes and body language,be ready for Shuangfei with me.

I will only give out the details of this place to bros with at least 20 points and/or have written at least 20 FRs as priorities as I wanted to protect the interest of this place.

Happy New Year to all brothers.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of
Re: Japanese style Soapy Place

bro.... any big boops at this place ???
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'shiok View Post
Hope the boss of this place can continue to get in fresh and better quality girls the next time I revisit them.Hopefully by then, most of the girls have master more strokes and body language,be ready for Shuangfei with me.
Can pm me the details since you blocked yr pm box

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55 View Post
I thought I was the second to post here and Bro tera beat me to it...hahaa

Member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Old 04-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
O'shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyO'shiok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55 View Post
Bro, if you are hunting for big boobs only, definately there are!What sizes are you aiming for?
Old 04-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
niffleheim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds very interesting. setting up camp here. hope to receive more FRs.
bro o'shiok, cannot PM you since you block PMs
Old 04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7283 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Japanese style Soapy Place

Quote:
This is an outstanding FR of a new soapy massage place which was situated near East Coast.That was New Year's Eve as I managed to get off work early, so I decided to pay this place a visit rather than my usual soapy delight places as I wanted to find out what they had to offer.

...............I will only give out the details of this place to bros with at least 20 points and/or have written at least 20 FRs as priorities as I wanted to protect the interest of this place.

Happy New Year to all brothers.
Bro!!

You sure have a way with Soapy places.

Sounds good....incase I cannot get into Geisha, would like to try this one out.

Can share the contact. location and damages? Will try Geisha, then use this as alternative after!!

Thks!

Cheers!!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro care to share the place with me ? Northguy also need to chiong soapy . Haha.. Great to see another soapy place...
Old 04-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, if you are hunting for big boobs only, definately there are!What sizes are you aiming for?
I want G-cup have ?? the last time there was this TN in balestier with a DD cup.. damn shiok.. when you bonk her her boops will boing boing... NICE... but then now she no longer working. so sad...
Old 04-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
okietokie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bro,

Can PM me this location of pleasure ?

Cheers !!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro O'Shiok I am interested in this new joint.
Your PM is blocked. pls send me the details? Damages?
Thanks in advance
Old 04-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is an outstanding FR of a new soapy massage place which was situated near East Coast.
hi bro,

is the quality same as VV?
care to share?
Old 04-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Sounds like there is finally another one coming in. At least there's another choice. What is the damage?
Old 04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 20
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Bro O'shiok,can share with me the location and any girl with look above 6. THANK!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Bro, definitely love soapy massages. Wats the damages and care to share contact?
Old 04-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

east coast?? good, near my work place.

Can tell me the exact location?

Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1