The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 30-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kishino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

hey bro can share the location?
Old 01-04-2015, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
silver11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....
bro pm me location pls would like to go try
Old 09-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 14
lait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaykan View Post
my fr for absolute sensations 滋足常乐.
have been in this forum for quite long and have not been contributing much so i would start off with my first fr for this mp absolute sensation.

Went to absolute sensation on wed night at 12am. counter asked a few girls to line up and i choose a girl and went upstairs with her as the shop had two stories. Went in room and strip to birthday suit and the girl also and proceed to shower together. in the shower, she soaped me up and clean me thoroughly and proceed back to the room for massage. she went on to massage me naked for about 20mins and she started to apply some cold gel on me and proceed to b2b my back and i could feel her big boobs on me. after awhile she asked me to turn around and this was where the action started. she asked if i wantede the rm138 or rm188 package. one was b2b with hj and b2b with bbbj. i choosed rm188 of course, and she proceed to give me a b2b with hot and cold treatment. the bbbj was heavenly of course with cim too. she used 100%mouth and no hands were used. plus for service . her bj skill was good and i finished in no time but that was not the end after she clean me up she bj me a second round but i was too tired to finish it. After that, she lie down beside me and talked giving me a GFE feel.we proceed to shower together again and went downstairs to pay. overall was a great experience for this mp.

Number: 162
Look: 7 looks grow on you
Body: 8 with the right curves
Boob: C
Race:Vietnam, able to speak abit of chinese
BBBj: 7 accomodating and willing to adjust postion
Fj: NA
GFE: 8 very good GFE for me.
RTF: Of course!!!
Hahaha kudos to you bro. Was at king spa but saw your recommendation and went straight to try. There will be a guy outside kinda of like a bouncer or sentry to unlock the door. That's when you realized shit just got real. The boss would then walk you through if you are a first timer like me. As what bro buaykan mentioned. $138, $188 for hj bj. Oh but note that the $138 has abit of bj as well. Just that not cim. Halfway through the massage the girl will ask whether hj or bj (note it is not a GQ, once you agreed to the massage there will bound to have some action, just a matter of what) I was determined for just hj and told her that as I felt w $188 you would be better off at Magic spa or some other places w fj. But once she started the bj, it's a different story. Won't elaborate much but you know how it ended. Oh wells.

No.126 viet
Name: vivien
Looks: 8.5/10 ( I'm a sucker for viet)
Gfe: High
Bj: 8/10 (she is well trained)
Rtm: maybe, the place has lots of pretty viet Syt so...

Was asking her for fj some other day but she insisted she will never do it. Wishing you bros some luck
Old 14-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Hello bros

Can someone shares with me address any other MP like tenet, all locals. Thus. Lot and will up u points
Old 14-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can anyone pm me the 4 little Saigon outlets? I know they have 4. I knew Saigon 2 and 4 locations. Any idea where is Saigon 1 and Saigon 3? Appreciate if anyone knows to pm mi
Old 17-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Massage with special in JB

Hello bros, pls kindly share if any others good hot viet gem can recommend at 知足常乐?
Long time dint go there after my fav girl went back their home land. 😭

Cheers
Old 17-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaykan View Post
my fr for absolute sensations 滋足常乐.
have been in this forum for quite long and have not been contributing much so i would start off with my first fr for this mp absolute sensation.

Went to absolute sensation on wed night at 12am. counter asked a few girls to line up and i choose a girl and went upstairs with her as the shop had two stories. Went in room and strip to birthday suit and the girl also and proceed to shower together. in the shower, she soaped me up and clean me thoroughly and proceed back to the room for massage. she went on to massage me naked for about 20mins and she started to apply some cold gel on me and proceed to b2b my back and i could feel her big boobs on me. after awhile she asked me to turn around and this was where the action started. she asked if i wantede the rm138 or rm188 package. one was b2b with hj and b2b with bbbj. i choosed rm188 of course, and she proceed to give me a b2b with hot and cold treatment. the bbbj was heavenly of course with cim too. she used 100%mouth and no hands were used. plus for service . her bj skill was good and i finished in no time but that was not the end after she clean me up she bj me a second round but i was too tired to finish it. After that, she lie down beside me and talked giving me a GFE feel.we proceed to shower together again and went downstairs to pay. overall was a great experience for this mp.

Number: 162
Look: 7 looks grow on you
Body: 8 with the right curves
Boob: C
Race:Vietnam, able to speak abit of chinese
BBBj: 7 accomodating and willing to adjust postion
Fj: NA
GFE: 8 very good GFE for me.
RTF: Of course!!!
Hi bro, is this MP beside the tebrau highway? Thanks!
Old 17-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, look at the sticky thread on top you can find the map.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster (M)

conneted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. First time posting here. Went down to Kings over the weekend. My eyes came in contact with a sweet looking young lady and secretly wished that she would be the one massaging me. True enough, she walked towards me and guided me to the foot wash area and proceeded to wash my legs. She appeared shy and was giggling to her collegue most of the time. The rooms was pleasant with dim lighting and calm ambience music playing in the background. Laid down and she came in and started with my back. Her massage was on point i must say but not fantastic. Was chatting with her casually and was surprised that her english was not too bad. May is her name and revealed her age to be 28 this year. Came to jb to work for 4 months and was quite a cheerful one. She has the girl next door looks, even with minimal makeup. Was enjoying the oil massage she was giving, definately not those piano style and was hoping she could procced south and alas after 40 minutes of back massage she started to massage my legs. This is where the heaty part comes~ She will start on the calfs and make her way up to my thighs. Her fingers will naughtily go close to my inner thighs and i will give out a slight moan everytime she does that. The frequence became more often and her fingers will 'accidentally' brush past my asshole to my balls. All i can say was the teasing was electrifying and i parted my legs wider to let her have easier access and hoping that she will reach up to my groin area. The teasing went on for awhile and i was asked to turn over. She folded my legs to a V-shape and went on to rub my inner thighs and she could see that i couldnt hide from my bulging erection anymore. She cheekily asked "you hamsup ah?" and i replied "yeah of course with you touching like that!" She rubbed my penis over the thin blanket and asked me if i wanted any special and gave me the cheeky look. Of course i said yes with the perverted look in my eyes. I was already hard on at the point of time and her steady strokes was giving me waves of pleasure. She was close beside me when she was stroking my dick and i could smell her sweet scent from her body. I tried my luck and put my hand up to her breast but she shyly declined. Her skin was silky smooth i felt and i started caressing her butt from the side. She did not reject and gave me her cheeky smile. I couldnt stand anymore from the stroking and my fingers wandered south to her pussy area and started rubbing it. It didnt took me too long before i cummed and god it was intense. She cleaned me up with the hot towel and continued the session with an awesome head massage and ending it with a through body crack. Overall the session was a pleasant one and gave her a hug at the end and she was all smiles on the way down and greeted me goodbye at the end.

Name: May
Look: 7
Body: 7
Boob: B
Race: Thai
HJ: 6.5
GFE: 8
Damage: 130RM (2hr oil massage) 50RM(HJ)
Overall: 7
RTF: Sure!
Old 20-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jimmy1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendation for king spa? Good looks and service.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conneted View Post
Hi bros. First time posting here. Went down to Kings over the weekend. My eyes came in contact with a sweet looking young lady and secretly wished that she would be the one massaging me. True enough, she walked towards me and guided me to the foot wash area and proceeded to wash my legs. She appeared shy and was giggling to her collegue most of the time. The rooms was pleasant with dim lighting and calm ambience music playing in the background. Laid down and she came in and started with my back. Her massage was on point i must say but not fantastic. Was chatting with her casually and was surprised that her english was not too bad. May is her name and revealed her age to be 28 this year. Came to jb to work for 4 months and was quite a cheerful one. She has the girl next door looks, even with minimal makeup. Was enjoying the oil massage she was giving, definately not those piano style and was hoping she could procced south and alas after 40 minutes of back massage she started to massage my legs. This is where the heaty part comes~ She will start on the calfs and make her way up to my thighs. Her fingers will naughtily go close to my inner thighs and i will give out a slight moan everytime she does that. The frequence became more often and her fingers will 'accidentally' brush past my asshole to my balls. All i can say was the teasing was electrifying and i parted my legs wider to let her have easier access and hoping that she will reach up to my groin area. The teasing went on for awhile and i was asked to turn over. She folded my legs to a V-shape and went on to rub my inner thighs and she could see that i couldnt hide from my bulging erection anymore. She cheekily asked "you hamsup ah?" and i replied "yeah of course with you touching like that!" She rubbed my penis over the thin blanket and asked me if i wanted any special and gave me the cheeky look. Of course i said yes with the perverted look in my eyes. I was already hard on at the point of time and her steady strokes was giving me waves of pleasure. She was close beside me when she was stroking my dick and i could smell her sweet scent from her body. I tried my luck and put my hand up to her breast but she shyly declined. Her skin was silky smooth i felt and i started caressing her butt from the side. She did not reject and gave me her cheeky smile. I couldnt stand anymore from the stroking and my fingers wandered south to her pussy area and started rubbing it. It didnt took me too long before i cummed and god it was intense. She cleaned me up with the hot towel and continued the session with an awesome head massage and ending it with a through body crack. Overall the session was a pleasant one and gave her a hug at the end and she was all smiles on the way down and greeted me goodbye at the end.

Name: May
Look: 7
Body: 7
Boob: B
Race: Thai
HJ: 6.5
GFE: 8
Damage: 130RM (2hr oil massage) 50RM(HJ)
Overall: 7
RTF: Sure!
Hi bro, What is her number?
Old 21-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

miza89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still on ke? Price change a lot or not?
Old 22-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

念念不忘 at Permas Jaya

Went to this spa recently and it was a fairly positive exp. The captain and 2 workers were friendly and helpful. About 9 girls to choose from and the captain said will have more next month. All viets.

Name: Ah Wing (sorry didnt ask for number)
Looks: 7.5 (young abt 20-23yrs old, cute cute type)
Body: 7.5 (fair, petite abt 150-155cm, A cup but appropriate for her body, no tattoo, perky ass)
Soapy massage/B2B: 7 (ive tried the best in China Changping before and thus had alrdy adjusted my expectation to suit the std here but i wld say its still not bad as she puts in effort, they use a little bit of nuru gel which is something diff)
Bbbj/Ar: 6 (not much strength but ok la, those gentle type like young gf kind of bbbj lo, got AR also not bad)
FJ: 7 (not v tight but her expression turns me on, at least shes not those quiet dead fish type)
Overall: 8 (young, friendly, relatively service oriented as well. Wld have a higher score if she is taller with a more voluptous body)
Damage: RM190 for FJ package (they have RM138 for B2B,bbbj with hj release and RM188 for B2B, bbbj with CIM release)

RM190 equals roughly SGD70. In SG cannot find liao. Oh yah you can sit in the so called lounge area to choose the girls also. So much better than the meat market situation at Amansari nowadays which is more exp and have to drive so much deeper in.

Location is at the end of the row of shops facing Permas Jaya Jusco aka along the row of shops facing the main road. Just drive around and you wld definitely see lah cos neonlight signboard quite big also.

Cheers~
Old 04-05-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster

ChubbyBoy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I would like to know what is 下水 is?
Old 04-05-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster