The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 12
ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light
Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Hey bros and sis,

Would be glad if you guys and gals could give me some constructive feedback on a problem that I am facing:

Let's call her Evelyn.

Evelyn is a colleague of mine seated in front of me in the office. She joined the company earlier than I do and we do different scope of work - she is in charge of properties while I am in charge of cars.

Evelyn is 30 this year, married, with a daughter around 8 years old. Despite that, she looks very good and not someone her age. She owns a Toyota Axio and drives to work herself. A very independent lady. Her husband is 29 and frequently travels aboard.

We enjoy much conversation in the office considering that she is the nearest colleague to me and also the fact that we are of similar age group. She appears to be conservative but yet, I can see the wild side of her (which I believe is still being suppressed by her).

Should I go after her or not, that is the question.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Why would you want to be a home wrecker???....There's no other women in this world aldy???
Old 03-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Why would you want to be a home wrecker???....There's no other women in this world aldy???
Bro, it is not about being a home wrecker. Sometimes, when this feeling comes to you, there is no way to explain, neither is there any logical thoughts that come into the mind.

Every moment when I am home my thoughts are on her. That is why I came in here to ask for opinions.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Simple answer: NO!!!

As far as your post shows, you are not even in love with her, why do you want to think about intruding in her marriage?

Even if you are head over heels in love with her, at least we can understand why you are agonising. But the answer is still NO! (Easier said than done, but most samsters, sinners and hypocrites that we are, will still tell you the same.)

Second, the info below is too much: nature of work, age, number, age and gender of children, car that she drives, age of husband, travel habits... if her husband is in SBF (most likely he is), he can easily identify. Fortunately, she hasn't done anything wrong yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad3 View Post

Evelyn is a colleague of mine seated in front of me in the office. She joined the company earlier than I do and we do different scope of work - she is in charge of properties while I am in charge of cars.

Evelyn is 30 this year, married, with a daughter around 8 years old. Despite that, she looks very good and not someone her age. She owns a Toyota Axio and drives to work herself. A very independent lady. Her husband is 29 and frequently travels aboard.

I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Resist. Resist. Resist. Don't shit in your own backyard. In any case, she's married with kids, nothing good will come at the end of it.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, it is not about being a home wrecker. Sometimes, when this feeling comes to you, there is no way to explain, neither is there any logical thoughts that come into the mind.

Every moment when I am home my thoughts are on her. That is why I came in here to ask for opinions.
Halo...Wat u feel is not love but LUST....U always think of having sex wz her & not going for dinner, movies & gathering wz friends...

Nothing good will come out of this so call LUST of yrs...If indeed u manage to upz her, u think she won't upzz wz other guys as well in de future???...U wat her then??
Old 03-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Simple answer: NO!!!

As far as your post shows, you are not even in love with her, why do you want to think about intruding in her marriage?

Even if you are head over heels in love with her, at least we can understand why you are agonising. But the answer is still NO! (Easier said than done, but most samsters, sinners and hypocrites that we are, will still tell you the same.)

Second, the info below is too much: nature of work, age, number, age and gender of children, car that she drives, age of husband, travel habits... if her husband is in SBF (most likely he is), he can easily identify. Fortunately, she hasn't done anything wrong yet.
Her name is a fake (I used a pseudo name). Nature of work is also very generic as there are many processes in the properties side. Age is also a number that I have inflated by + x years old.

I am just seeking for opinion bro, not saying that I have already got into anything with her. Thanks for your 2 cents worth though. Appreciate.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Halo...Wat u feel is not love but LUST....U always think of having sex wz her & not going for dinner, movies & gathering wz friends...

Nothing good will come out of this so call LUST of yrs...If indeed u manage to upz her, u think she won't upzz wz other guys as well in de future???...U wat her then??
Bro, it is not about sex that I am thinking of her. It's just that alluring aura that she have that makes me so attracted to her. And seriously, I rather go for dinner, movie and a walk in the park with her anytime than to upzz her, honestly.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

actually some things are mutual. u can try dating her out lor for dinner or what. it's more of lust to me but nothing wrong with that, men are made like that. it is obvious what u want when u say the husband frequently travel, please dont BS only want dinner instead of sex.

alot of people FB are married also, everyone satisfy own needs. just a matter of whether she is steadfast enough or also want a FB. if she want an FB, it could be u or any other men outside.

keep us updated hor

i not encouraging nor discouraging u. u are only young once, worst case quit job and leave haha
Old 03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm gonna ask you to be honest with yourself and answer this yes or no question. Are you thinking of potentially getting intimate with her when you made this thread?

Edit: Seems a bro has actually offered his advice on the other path so you can choose. I shall wish you good luck, but I want to say that you deserve better if you are thinking of a serious relationship.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 03-01-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Got Ninja'ed
Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
I'm gonna ask you to be honest with yourself and answer this yes or no question. Are you thinking of potentially getting intimate with her when you made this thread?

Edit: Seems a bro has actually offered his advice on the other path so you can choose. I shall wish you good luck, but I want to say that you deserve better if you are thinking of a serious relationship.
Bro, honestly, I am thinking of a serious relationship. When I say that her husband is frequently abroad, it means that he is unable to accompany her and most of the time, we will go out for dinner before we go our separate ways (since she drives).

Thing is: I am attracted to her and the chemistry is right. Till today, I maintain a respectable distance whenever I am with her and no, sex is not on the agenda.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, honestly, I am thinking of a serious relationship. When I say that her husband is frequently abroad, it means that he is unable to accompany her and most of the time, we will go out for dinner before we go our separate ways (since she drives).

Thing is: I am attracted to her and the chemistry is right. Till today, I maintain a respectable distance whenever I am with her and no, sex is not on the agenda.
She's married wz kid..Checked!...Want a serious relationship..Checked! = HOME WRECKER!!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Her name is a fake (I used a pseudo name). Nature of work is also very generic as there are many processes in the properties side. Age is also a number that I have inflated by + x years old.

I am just seeking for opinion bro, not saying that I have already got into anything with her. Thanks for your 2 cents worth though. Appreciate.
Most samsters will guess that the name may be fake. The rest is still too much info. How much of it is relevant to your question? If you faked the age, then why even mention age?

Be cautious, don't get anyone in trouble for nothing. She may not have done anything, but it might plant a small seed of doubt or wariness in her husband (if he happens to read this). Some guys maybe can say they trust their wives, but there are those unreasonable ones. If he is smart, he might even post bait questions to confirm.

Worse... end up implicating an innocent person who happens to match the profile.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, forget about it,
1) are you in love with her (no)
2) what you want is to have sex with her only
3) she got family go mass up other people life
4) she smart not make any move, if her half is in this site he will know your is her, so detail information
Don't eat and shit in the same place.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Eat and shit in the same place??? Try doing that in yr home toilet... If u are able to do that .. Than go ahead
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1