The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Heng $wee $wee trying harder to look queer with Pro-Familee Speech

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/heng-swee-keat-emphasises/900428.htm

PEASANTPORE: It is important to maintain status quo so that limited resources can be put to the most productive use and the rent-extraction driven economy can grow in a sustainable way for Familee only, said Peasantpore’s Education Minion Heng $wee $wee, who is trying to show his 'Shina Helicopter' view.

But such policies often ask peasants to bear sacrifices for the Familee's welfare, read 'politically unpopular' in the short term.

$wee $wee was speaking to baboons (pretending to be economists) and merchants at a conference organised by the Asiatic Low Cost Competitiveness Institute at the Autocrat LKY School of Legalist Statecraft.

He said structural policies cover a very wide area, autocracy, no Arab Spring, daily propoganda, regime-controlled media, low cost labour market and the rule by decrees.

$wee $wee said he believes that in the coming years, when Old Autocrat LKY visits Lord Yama, structural policies are going to be more important in Peasantpore.

That is because with globalisation and inter-connectedness, many peasants are reading Jane Austen's works and quite a few of them even knew about the Magna Carta or Bills of Rights. In addition, new developments in Ang Moh and Nihon world can be transmitted to another region quickly. Many peasants are asking why they must kowtow the Familee's since they can hire Bill Clinton to be the Prime Minion and not pay him 3 million peanuts annually.

The impact of the Arab Spring was just one example, said $wee $wee, who was managing lackey of the Monetary Arses of Peasantpore (MAS) at the time of the crisis.

$wee $wee said: "Arabs got balls to challenge their corrupt Sultans and Uncle Sam merely betray them and slaughter them wholesale. So want regime change, look and think carefully. The best political move I made was to keep quiet when Ho Jinx and Old Autocrat decided to bail out Citibastards and Union Bastards of Swiss-zeland. C'mon lah, every mission school boy knew its bad idea to bail those bastards then tell your peasants no money for cheap health care. I keep the Asiatic Peace, pretended nothing happened and was promoted from Director-Lackey to Full Minion. I very smart right?!'

"At the height of the global financial crisis, trade credit dried up, Uncle Sam told us to bail out a few banks, we comply, because we also Uncle Sam vassal. Uncle Sam say do, we cannot say no right. So no point I tell peasants, its a sucker deal, so keep quiet best, that's how you get ahead in Asiatic Peasantpore."

But while political reforms are important, $wee $wee acknowledged, they are can only be implemented if they do not weaken Ruler Loong's political power.

$wee $wee added: "For example, in MoE, got many fat cats gamed the system for many years and get good performance appraisal but our education system is rotting due to rote learning and unbalanced funding for well connected schools.

You see, many MOE fat cats and their chums rather let their old primary schools succeed, pile big heap of money on their favourite schools.... permit certain primary schools' principals to cherry pick their students.....so that their children get easy passport in P1.

“Many policy makers rock the boat and do the right thing is stupid because the Fat Cats and their chums are in the system and make life difficult for you, you upset them, they upset Ruler Loong and my career is gone.

So I tolerated the dodgy deals between MOE Fat Cats', merchants and elite school principal, especially the missonary schools, they take state funding but reserve school places for their chums disguised as 'alumnus' ......pure corruption if you call it. This festering problem sure cause social divide later, by then, I promoted to Dy Prime Minion, not my problem liao right.

“The problem of unequal funding for neighbourhood and elite schools is unsubstainable but who the hell wants to rock the boat too? Fundamentally it is wrong for MOE to give taxpayers' dollars to only beef up their favourite schools and allow the rest to rot.....I know its wrong but why do I want to be the villain? Remember MOE Witch Cheryl Han says too many graduates is a problem, so better to allow elite schools to prosper and the rest just produce drones for MNCs is the best plan."

That is why in formulating good policies in Asiatic societies, you must first consider their impact on the rulers' and their lackeys. What is good for the peasants may not be good for the regime!?

$wee $wee the Asiatic Competitiveness Institute will provide a valuable set of benchmarks across economies, provinces and regions and tell the Ang Mohs and Nihons to bring their factories and office to the region to exploit cheap labour.

Tan Ah Giap, pro-regime director of the Low Cost Asiatic Competitiveness Institute, said: "Previouly I stupid, ask stupid questions, make Ruler Loong look stupid, then ISD invite me for tea parties and I realized I very stupid.

“Today, I changed lackey liao. It is immensely profitable to betray your conscience and peasants. I am now concerned about the life of Familee, whether Ruler Loong's descendants are getting a better quality of life. Peasants, they are an ungrateful lot, look at what they do to Dissenter Chiam, ditch him when he is old. Peasants, you pay them a few rupees, promise them dodgy upgrading, they gladly betray their parents if necessary.”

During the conference, five books on competitiveness studies done in regions in Commie Shina, rapists infested Neh Neh land and NATO ASEAN were launched to show why despite political corruption or presence of large number of rapists , low cost Asiatic economies can do well.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1