The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is ok lah...just that you got to hit her right button

YY behave more like a Little Girl so you got to spend abit a time pacifying or coaxing her into a Real Woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So far no problems for me with yuan yuan. Usually if the girl can't take a hard pounding, just ask her nicely if we need to slow down. Make the session about the girl's comfort and enjoyment, you will have a much happier bonk.
Just my thoughts.
haha...i know what your both saying...to make the session more fun as per what we usually consider a Nice session with both parties having a pleasant time..
Old 21-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha...i know what your both saying...to make the session more fun as per what we usually consider a Nice session with both parties having a pleasant time..
It takes 2 hands to clap and 1 dick 1 cunt to fuck
Old 01-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

One newbie I must seriously recommend in this category is yifei wh1606.

Very fair, busty cute innocent looking girl still learning the ropes but very obedient and submissive. Curvy body with nice butt for doggy and lovely b-c cup boobs that are great to squeeze.

Bites you when she's coming while you are fucking that sweet tight young pussy hard.

If you looking for a sweet shy 16 year old looking innocent schoolgirl with nice curves, good skin and nice boobs and petite, I think she less than 1.6m, she's the one!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jenetan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Wow ! sounds good
Old 07-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenetan69 View Post
Wow ! sounds good
Thanks. Hope to see more contributions to this thread for SYT. I will share more soon too.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check out mao kurata. She used to be my favourite!
Old 13-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tratos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of the earlier names / posting since may16... the gals still around ????
Old 13-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK...1. chio 2. syt 3. Neighbours daughter.

For me, of recent girls, Xiao Mai (Mei??) of 3033.

She is small. She is pretty cute (She wears glasses) I can definitely see her in t shirt and running shorts walking around with her slippers, glasses going to buy wanton mee lol.

And the boobs on her. Imagine no bra and they are just swinging under her t-shirt like puppies in a sack.....

She has big tits and usually girls built with tits like hers will have a flat ass but she has a ass also! To make it "real" like a neighbours daughter, she has a tummy also haha. Don't think she does more than bed exercise....so very "real and neighbour like"
Old 13-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is small. She is pretty cute (She wears glasses) I can definitely see her in t shirt and running shorts walking around with her slippers, glasses going to buy wanton mee lol.

And the boobs on her. Imagine no bra and they are just swinging under her t-shirt like puppies in a sack.....

She has big tits and usually girls built with tits like hers will have a flat ass but she has a ass also! To make it "real" like a neighbours daughter, she has a tummy also haha. Don't think she does more than bed exercise....so very "real and neighbour like"
Old 13-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post

Hahaha. Funny update bro.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Funny update bro.
Gets the message across in easy reading format lol.

Double bloody post....how to delete one?
Old 14-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Gets the message across in easy reading format lol.

Double bloody post....how to delete one?
No idea. I seen xiaomai 3033. not bad. not my type though. but she has good steady flow of customers it seems. there is another bespectacled MM at 2033 also similar look I think, but I did not manage to get the name. Just saw her when I passed through.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
No idea. I seen xiaomai 3033. not bad. not my type though. but she has good steady flow of customers it seems. there is another bespectacled MM at 2033 also similar look I think, but I did not manage to get the name. Just saw her when I passed through.
Her name is Xuan Xuan at 2041 (David's den).
I think you saw her at 2033 serving their customer.

I like her bespectacled look.
She told me she tried to wear contact lens but not comfortable.
So she wore spectacles instead.
She is quite tall, abt 1.63m and good svc.
I like her body. Fair and slim and waterbed service is good.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Her name is Xuan Xuan at 2041 (David's den).
I think you saw her at 2033 serving their customer.

I like her bespectacled look.
She told me she tried to wear contact lens but not comfortable.
So she wore spectacles instead.
She is quite tall, abt 1.63m and good svc.
I like her body. Fair and slim and waterbed service is good.
No bro. There really was another bespectacled girl working in 2033. Not from other house.

Saw her last month. Nerdy look. Unless I saw wrongly?

This xuan xuan how are her boobies
Old 17-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

I officially declare WH1606 a busty syt zone!

Kudos to the OKT who always bring in petite SYT stocks!

One month old newbies - Xueli, Duo Duo and Yifei are all cute about 1.6m or less in height, fair busty SYT. Can easily carry them around to do all sorts of patterns. All provide average to good service.

Yifei - innocent, shy
Duo Duo - slutty, wild
Xueli - good service with decent massage skills

All met my standards for looks and body - cute, busty SYT style.

Also in this house is cute busty service queen Fang Fang.

And don't forget slim syt Yuan Yuan (Or Yan Yan?) and Lan Lan, both slightly tanned with smooth young bodies, just that their boobs not so big, but still got something there to play with.... if you like lolita, you cannot go wrong with these two.

Awesome selection! If your taste is similar to mine, this is the place to be right now

Second closest house with similar petite SYT selection is within one minute walk at 1669 - check out yue yue, xiaomei and ling ling

Everybody huat ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1