The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Stories from the League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen

Just posting some of the FRs I wrote earlier in the year in our Afternoon Delights Thread... followers of our thread may have seen it already...

Well this "DVD version" will contain a little extras but most of the contents are same as first posted.

Hope Bros enjoy reading. start off with a little overseas adventure 1st.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Stories from the League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen

Pls note this event happened in June this year.

"Afternoon Delights Ver2.0 - Hong Kong Delights"

I am in Hong Kong for a few days of work cum Rest & Relax.

Just arrived yesterday afternoon, and already I am feeling a buzz from this place. Just walking the streets and I see so many chio bus already.

Man, a whole new Heaven to sample..heheh.. (ok exaggerate a little as I have been to HK b4, but this is first time as a seasoned cheongster..heehee)

Bought several of those magazines that intro cheongsters to places for FUN !! wow, they have pics of HC gals here !! (they call it MP - massage Parlour gals here)

Spent most of last night unpacking and calling my company to arrange for the presentation on Monday. Then the rest of the night, just read up and do my research on my "ECAs" for the rest of my stay here... Going to try the MPs here and oso maybe one or two of those gals from HK181 sites.

Going to an MP near Mong Kok this evening after dinner. Will update with FR when I am done.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Afternoon Delights ver2.0 - Hong Kong Delights

Rush out a quick FR on wat happened last night b4 my meeting this afternoon... hope u guys enjoy...

1900 hrs
Last night, had a hearty dinner of "San Bo Fan" which means three treasures rice. This dish really solid, used to have it when I was studying overseas... well it's rice with Soya-sause chicken, Roast Meat and Char-siew. Yummy...heehee
after filling my stomach, though it might be time to satisfy my "other bro" as well. So took their MRT to Mong Kok station to walk along the famous Portland Street.

2015 hrs
Reached and wah...so many colourful sign-boards !! I thot they banned all these signboards already !! Practically every corner I turn I see boards advertsing for Health Spa, Massage Parlour and KTVs !!

Well there is a big shopping centre here as well, so I popped in for a quick look. Quite nice and big, kinda reminded me of Orchard CineLeisure with the way u have to walk round and round... And so many "Lian-ish" girls walking around... wah they look like they just stepped out from Zouk with their barely there dressing but it's oso becus it's summer now in HK so not as cold.

2045 hrs
Wandered into the streets. Here u can actually see China MMs sitting in the coffeeshops dressed to kill but they dun approach you one. Sometimes, a guy (think is their OKT) will signal a girl and she will walk towards one of the numerous staircase and disappear. Curosity got the better of me and I actually followed one up a narrow staircase.
And I found myself in a whore den...the OKT will ask what type of gal I was into.. thai, china and even ang mos !! Price was like HK350 for ST with PRC, HK250 for thais and HK500 for ang-mos. Made an excuse abt an appointment later and slipped out as the OKT was rather pushy (but in a friendly sorta of way).

2100 hrs
Finally reach a building that had MPs (Massage Parlours) on almost every floor. Just randomly choose the 9th floor as it was the highest. The lift door opened and I was immediately greeted at the door by this friendly chap. He showed me in and taught me how to register as I told him 1st time here. Was given a locker and had a nice hot shower. There was a small steam/sauna rm at the corner but no hot pool. Place was actually quite small but the ppl were friendly.

The staff would offer me a ciggie but I motioned I did not smoke. So he showed me to the TV lounge and asked what I wanted to drink. He even offered to make me either kaya bread or cup noodle if I was hungry. Wah..really treated like king sia....
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN[/QUOTE]

Old 02-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

2130 hrs
Too bad... there is no parade of gals here. It seems the gals are assigned rooms and most of them stay in the same room for the whole night. They are opened throughout the night !! Basically got 2 shift of gals, those that work the morning shift till about 6-7pm. And those that work at night from 8pm to next morning 6am !! Wow... that means u can get an MP gal here almost 24 hrs a day... gd concept sia..

Well the guy say he arrange for me a gd gd one... I sure will like. As I said I wanted more of a gd massage so my expectations was not high. Was led thru a door to the a dark corridor.. and I do mean dark... u can hardly see. Then thru to another room where the gal was already waiting for me.

2145 hrs
Now I know why so dark liao, the MP gal told me it was becus the local gals are afraid they will see someone they know and oso becus the door had a large glass window where u can see thru (like Lexon HC) well as my eyes adjusted to the dim light, could see my MP gal was in her late 20s, shld be avg looks, nice slim body and quite a sweet voice.

Had a very gd massage as she rubed down my entire body with oil. I think she spent close to 45 mins just massaging my entire back. we tcss abt Sillypore and HK celebrities...she quite talkactive so easy to chat. I was very relaxed but oso in my head I thot no Special liao cus she spend so much time on massage. Then she asked me to flip over and carried on massaging my arms. I looked at the clock almost 1 hour liao... sighh...

2245 hrs
She turned to give me a good head (the big one) massage. Mmmm... nice and then suddenly the intercom sounded a bell. Must be time up and I was ready to get up when she stopped me.

"where u going?" she asked in Cantonese.
"Er...time's up right ??"
"No... we still got one hour."
"Huh ??" I scratched my head.
"Oh...each session is two hours long."

With that she smiled... and accidently brushed against my little bro... woah..immediately it was marikita and stretching up my shorts like a flag pole!!

Oh... I see... I see...still got one hour ahh ..heheh *rubs hands*

Old 02-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Yeah...the 2nd Half was more happening but not as much as u taught but yesterday I went back to the same MP and it was much more fruitful !! Well first of finish my FR on my 1st visit on sunday.

2245 hrs
Well there I was rubbing my hands like some fool, when she suddenly noticed what I was doing and asked... "U cold issit?"
I cheekily answered, "Yeah I need body warmth.."
Without a moments hesitation, she climbed on top of the massage bed and hugged me. Hosay liao...!! Although I did not find her very attractive but my little bro had another mind of his own and was now pushing against the thin fabric of my shorts and against her tummy. Well a little stats on this HK lass...

Name : Something Wai (I gave her the English name Wanda and she loved it !! Said it was unique and sounded quite close to her cantonese name)
Boobs : 6.5, B cup but fake
Body : 6.5, slim, petite but not much curves... a beanpole with boobs I guess
Looks :6, okay only even though it was dark can see she quite plain and mature looking...so a bit sian
Voice : 8, sweet and quite tcss
GF Feel : 7, would be higher if I found her attractive but she give good TCL but I just not into it as dun find her preety or young enuff.

Well Wanda was wearing this string bikini top with a short mini skirt and lace panties below. She shld be colder than me... Well she whispered to my ears to wait for her a while as she stepped out.

Okay took that time to step out into the dark corridor... nobody around, so I walked over and peeped at some the rooms beside me. Oh boy.. what I saw enuff to make me STEAM sia !! All of the girls there are dressed exactly the same, bikini top, micro mini skirt and straddling these naked ah peks and massaging their backs. Got this one room, the gal was frenching with this tattoo ah beng while he was fingering her. As my eyes adjusted can see her skirt was lifted up and no panties below !1 and boy were they frenching hard... my cock just got HARDER !!

I quickly went back to the room.... with a HARD-ON that just wanted to explode !!

Old 02-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

2300 hrs
Soon wanda came back with a PAIL !! huh... wats this ? Soon I found out as she instructed me to lie down on the bed with back facing up. Inside the pail was hot towels and she started to cover my entire body with HOT towels !! And this was real HOT Towles not warm ones mind you... Well, it was a bit unbearbale at first but after a while the feeling was DAMN SHIOK !!

All the way from my head to my toes was covered by HOT Towels and she left.. I think for a smoke... while I layed there enjoying the warmth for the next 10 mins. Heheh... in my relaxed mood... my hard-on oso went down...

Wanda came in to take the towels off... she turned me around and popped the golden Q !! They had "flying aeroplane", hot/cold BJ but she dun do full package. Well, it was my first experience and I did not find Wanda young/pretty (plus most imp my hard-on gone liao) so i opt for HJ. She smiled as she hugged me helped me out of my shorts. she quirted some baby lotion on her hand and started her HJ. quite SOP but then I was not really aroused by her...

Well.. I just cheekily tugged at her bikini strings and off went her top. she says... "U veri naughty...neber give me warning.." she got up and put a towel over the door to block the window. Well the next was quite a SOP HJ as I sucked on her nips. She gave some fake moaning which was not helping my dick getting aroused. Then I thot of that gal w thetatto guy.. so I just popped my fingers into her panties... no resistance so I just let my fingers do the walking...

Pretty soon she was wiggling away until she buay tahan, in one tug, removed her panties and skirt. so there i was getting a HJ with this naked auntie looking HK lass... Still her body was quite good and I told her I wanted to breast fuck. She grinned and positioned herself on the massage bed.

Heheh.. one good thing about her fake boobs... it made the BF quite shiok..sometimes soft..sometimes hard.. I just rocked harder and harder while my right arm is stretched behind digging her pussy. She was getting impossibly wet and her moans was sounding less fake. I just rocked faster and faster and finally cummed on her breasts.

Wanda wiped herself clean and pinched my butt cheek saying I was very "Meng" !! Finally someone said that....

Well dressed up... took a nice hot bath followed by a relaxing coffee and cup noodle at the TV lounge. Paid at the counter HK 488 (normal massage is HK 388) and left a sexistifed customer.

Old 02-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Optimus Afterthoughts

Reading back on this my 1st FR on my 1st visit to HK as a full-fledge Cheongster... really bring back some memories... sighhzzz....

Having alreadi been to a few HC (Health Centres) in S'pore... the service I got from HK's MP (Massage Place) was quite different. and the place I went to was not a high-class place and more of a budget joint... (hmmm... think those HCs u find at Far East Plaza kind) The whole building was dedicated to MPs... something like that building in S'pore that houses Tianmen and Las Vegas and other high-end KTVS... once in the life... my eyes were bombarded with lots of posters advertising their joints and the gals they have (full photo but with face blurred or masked)

Thus choosing gals were easy... and best of all these MPs stayed open all nite.. gals working in 2 shifts (11am to 7pm) and (7p to 6am)

Well Wanda (forgot how she looks like liao...) gets the honour of being the 1st WL I tried in HK (even if it was jus a HJ ) and for that Ithank her friendliness...

Well more adventures are cuming up....

Old 02-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

Well sunday night in HK just went past quickly after my fantasy Breast fuck w wanda... but my mind was still on that sexy image of that tatto guy frenching and fingering that WL on top of the massage bed.

Well needlessly to say yesterday was a blur of meetings and presentations for me. My colleagues here in HK wanted to give me a dinner treat... so went to this nice place at Causeway Bay... Had a fusion of Western and Eastern food... Well I think S'pore has better fare when it comes to Fusion Food but I just smiled and said it was very good. (hope my HK colleagues are not regular samsters here)

Well as I was eating and chatting happily and in walk this bunch of gals. and I got the shock of my life !! It was JJ of Bugis !! Well I thot it was her initially but this gal looked younger (like 18-19yrs old). anyway, my heart skipped a beat... hmmm... she caught me staring at her and looked back. I dunno why I did wat I did..maybe it was becus I was in a foreign country and nobody knew me... well I smiled at her and raised my wine glass at her.

To my surprise she smiled back and motioned that she had not ordered her drinks yet so can't toast back... Wow !! I was smitten !! anyway, We did exchanged a few glances during mydinner there... was wondering if there's a chance of meeting/talking to her.... Saw her female friends excusing themselves to go toilet but she did not join them... dun all gals go toilet together one meh ??

Well my chance came when she got up from her seat and proceeded to the toilet. was it me or did she tilted her head sideways like trying to glance back to my direction ?? My heart was pumping as I excused myself and walked to the restroom.

so there I was pacing outside the female restroom waiting for my JJ clone to emerge. Wat was I going to say to her ?? My palms were sweating man !!
Well after what seem like an eternity, she emerged from the WC and I did wat most men will do... I turned my back quickly and pretended not to see her !! DORK !!!

Well that would have been that but i felt a tap on my shoulders and i turned to see the JJ clone looking at me. She smiled at me and I tell u I would have melted right there and then !!! I said sometime stupid like... "Er..hi.. u oso going toilet ah?" in my broken cantonese.

She giggled and nodded. Oh boy... this close I could see her face was quite pretty but oso unique her own although at some angle from afar really looked like JJ. Well, I think that day I got courage from alchol, so chit-chatted for a while just outside the restrooms. She said she found me familiar too like her friend but alas now up close not so simliar liao.

Anyway, pretty soon she said she was going back to her friends and we bid each other farewell.. she smiled and said enjoy ur trip to HK !! Well...all I can say if nothing happens btw now and then... seeing her was GOOD enuff for me.... It was a SWEET and SURREAL encounter, more romantic than erotic... die...next time I see JJ, maybe I won't want to bonk her liao...die lah...how ???

Old 02-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
santaclaus2100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brudder Optimus,

Good one!! Keep it up, I am waiting for more.

Actually, going to +++yo tomorrow for biz trip for a few days.

Making me dream of my fantasy girl plans alredi ..... hhhmmm

Early Christmas for me maybe !!! Ha ha

Santa Claus
Old 02-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Optimus Afterthoughts

Ahh... ANGEL... my JJ Clone... actually I was quite amored by JJ of BHC then... was her reqular up to the time I went to HK... after my trip dunno why my visits to her taper off alot...

Actually thinking back now... maybe it was the sight of a familar face (even though it wasn't really JJ) when u are alone and lonely in a foreign country I guess... Dats probably why a lot of guys working overseas stray and keep a mistress... sometimes the nights are really lonely and your thoughts will think of your loved ones and the warmth of family... and at that moment, anybody jus show u a tiny bit of concern or reminds of u of home... ur heart will naturally lean towards her...

A pity I never bump into ANGEL again for the rest of my trip... sighhzzz...

Old 02-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by santaclaus2100
Actually, going to +++yo tomorrow for biz trip for a few days.

Making me dream of my fantasy girl plans alredi ..... hhhmmm

Early Christmas for me maybe !!!
Hey Bro Santa,

I think a lot of us bros will be quite envious thta you are visiting the Land of the Rising Sun (or Boobs ).... hope to see some FRs from you esp if u visit the infamous "Soaplands" or "Image Clubs" there... or even the "Blow Job Clubs" too...

Old 02-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

Monday Night Romp - Pt 1

Brrr... it was a cold monday night. After that filling dinner and my close encounter with Angel (the SYT JJ-clone). I was filling a bit horny so I made my way down to the MP I went last night.
Made my way up and was greeted by the same guy. He remembered me and asked if yesterday the gal suited me or not. Told me, she was a bit too old for me... he smiled and said tonight will give me a SYT.

So as before, had a nice hot shower, brushed my teeth, shaved myself, digged my ears... wah...this HK MP toilets got practically everything sia.... The best is still the TV lounge, nice big chairs, a hot lemon tea served, and chatting with the tea auntie about the girls. It seems that the best girls usually report for work later around 9pm and usually have regulars who booked hem for double/triple sessions (that's 3 to 4 hrs !!)

Anyway, my turn soon came and I walked into the dark corridor and into my assigned room. Inside I saw this gal with long hair, she was not as petite as Wanda but she also had more curves. Mmmm... big in front and round at the back... I LIKE !!

Started massaging my back and chit-chat. Her strength was just enough and she knew all the rights buttons to press on my back. I felt relaxed almost immediately. Asked her name, she was Yi Hong from china. Her cantonese was quite good and she teased me about my half-past-six cantonese. On the one hour mark, she turned me over and covered me with the hot towels like before.

I got a good look at Yi Hong and these are her stats:

Looks : 7
Breasts : C Cup?
Body : 7.5 Not slim but got curves

Old 02-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Monday Night Romp - Pt2

Well the more I looked at YH, the more I liked what I saw. After removing the towels, she leaned close to my ears and whispered. "Ni yao ML ma?"

"ML ?" I asked?
"Make Love." was the reply.

I just grinned and used my closest hand and tugged at her bikini string. Down came her bikini top and also down went my mouth. Facing me was a pair of beautiful C-cup mounts with nice erected nips. I could not control anymore and just drew her close and took her nips into my thirsty mouth. She closed her eyes as my hands wandered down to her panties and slipped my fingers in. Hmmm... quite dry but I gonna change that. Pretty soon, she was moaning softly as I alternate btw the two breasts while my fingers were creating a waterfall below. All the while she was only topless as her skirt and panties were still intact.

"Ni heng huat!" she giggled as her body started to jerk uncontrollably. She just pushed me down on the massage bed and climbed on top of me. With a tug, she pulled off her panties and skirt. with a CFM face, she looked at my erected cock through my shorts. Her hands slipped in and gave it a few jerks as her other hand pulled my shorts away. I cheekily pulled her on top of me and our lips met in a fierce tongue war!! as we frenched, she grinded her wet pussy against my upper thigh. Damn she was getting wetter just from my kissing !!

"Wo yao..." she teased as she reached for a cap and soon was positioning her wet and hungry pussy over my capped dick. Slowly her pussy walls opened as my cock glided inch by inch deeper. Even thought she was wet, her cunt was still very tight !! Soon she was riding away vigoursly like a cowgirl on a raging bull. We changed to missionary and I was ramming into her as she digged her finger nails into my back as her moans just grew louder and louder. I think everyone next door could hear her!! Blew my load minutes later and we just laid there hugging.

The next 20 minutes we just spent laying beside each other, stroking her hair as she rubbed her hands over my chest. She asked me if I wanted to have lunch with her tomorrow afternoon. I told her I would love to and she smiled and gave me another round of passionate kissing & frenching.

So that means I have a DATE with a MP gal on my 3rd day in HK !! Heheh... wonder whats gonna happen...??

Old 02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
WhiteShark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow..bro Optimus,

You really have a good time in Hong Kong. Good experience and thanks for sharing. I think I have to go to explore. You have made me feel excited..hahha
Old 02-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Optimus Afterthoughts

Finally my story has reached to my 1st encounter with Yi Hong !!

She's a name that I will not quickly forget ... more on her once I finish up my story....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1