The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Any Working Gurls do Massage

Can ask if any girls do massage in the houses? I am looking for just naked good massage , may not need to suck cock or fuck
Old 01-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Working Gurls do Massage

Why I am asking is cos normal massage places also end up 5 mins job cos they so ferried of raid (no matter what they promise u). Anyone knows?
Old 02-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Can ask if any girls do massage in the houses? I am looking for just naked good massage , may not need to suck cock or fuck
Based on your description, you can try FL.
They provide the services in their private apartment.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Working Gurls do Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Why I am asking is cos normal massage places also end up 5 mins job cos they so ferried of raid (no matter what they promise u). Anyone knows?
I don't think you can find good massage in GL. Maybe there's a few, but usually no. Also, it is possible to KC the MLs at normal massage places, depending on your skill (and the ML), until the ML goes out with you and let you have anything you want with her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1