The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 12-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 1
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Slim Uni UnderGrad 18 Y/O SYT Soo-Mi

Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Soo-Min, it is really deeply appreciated. Soo-Min is really young, beautiful and like your college girlfriend in school, isn't she? We are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Pretty, hot and super slim university undergrad Soo-Min with a nice tight butt who just turned 18 is available for booking this week (8 to 12 Oct)! Hurry to book Soo-Min now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow white Korean-looking SYT!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34B Pretty Hot Slim Uni UnderGrad 18 Y/O SYT Soo-Mi

Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really young, wet and tight, isn't she? We are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Pretty, hot and super slim university undergrad Soo-Min with a nice tight butt who just turned 18 is available for booking this week (8 to 12 Oct)! Hurry to book Soo-Min now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow white Korean-looking SYT!

Last edited by VPremium; 13-10-2019 at 02:43 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is a real gem, isn't she? We are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Pretty, hot and super slim university undergrad Soo-Min with a nice tight butt who just turned 18 is available for booking this week (14 to 19 Oct)! Hurry to book Soo-Min now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow white Korean-looking SYT!
Old 14-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

Pretty, hot and super slim university undergrad Soo-Min with a nice tight butt who just turned 18 is available for booking this week (14 to 19 Oct)! Hurry to book Soo-Min now and don't miss out on this really lovely and snow white Korean-looking SYT!
Old 15-10-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really amazing for her age, isn't she? We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Old 15-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)

Fresh from the oven FR for Soo-Min! Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really solid, isn't she? We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Old 16-10-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is a real gem, isn't she? We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Old 16-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

Fresh from the oven FRs on Soo-Min! Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really good for her age, isn't she? We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Old 17-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
After failing to book Soomin from Vpremium(really expensive but standard quite high so can't complain) for multiple times, was able to get a slot yesterday night with her.
She is really young and does not Defer much from the photos shown.

Her BBBJ was not the best but definitely good enough with eye contact every so often to make it feel even nicer.
After some BBBJ I told her to lie down for me to service her and she took out KY and condom before hand. Pity it was not clean shaved but just gotta savour the young and fresh abalone of hers regardless.
After licking for awhile she started getting wet, I slowly put my finger in deeper and deeper while licking. Started to finger her with 1 than 2 fingers and she got really wet and orgasm followed with some jerking motion and locked my head down with her legs while grabbing onto my hair. She tasted so nice I just had to continue servicing her till she came the 2nd time before I was satisfied and switched.
She BBBJ me again for a short while before capping me and we went from missionary to cowgirl back to missionary before she orgasm again and with the already tight pussy contracting I just can't take it anymore and came together.
Did some "dry cleaning" and lay down in the bed with her and chatted abit. Her GFE was high and she still teased me every now and then till time was almost up before going to Bath.

Sadly my wallet does not allow if not would probably rtf again before she fly off
Many thanks to @b123li999 for this really titillating and graphic FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really horny, isn't she? We wonder how many times she can come a day haha. Anyway, we are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Last edited by VPremium; 17-10-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mecxibopcu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPremium View Post
Many thanks to @b123li999 for this really titillating and graphic FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is really horny, isn't she? We wonder how many times she can come a day haha. Anyway, we are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Can I book for it, bro ?
Old 18-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Soo-Min! Soo-Min is a real gem, isn't she? We are really glad that you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for the support and have a great week ahead!

Old 18-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VPremium; 19-10-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Advert Space Available