The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteng View Post
As far as I know that dude in Grand Sichuan is a Pakistani or Nepali (forgot) and has been in Laos for a very long time. He does speak fluent Lao and deals with the foreigners because of his English. However, I don't believe he is the boss.
he's not the boss, just a manager there. used to work at sanjiang
Old 17-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can englighten , the legal age of consent in Laos ?
Old 17-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Any bros can englighten , the legal age of consent in Laos ?
Age 15
Old 18-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Easier way would have been to say "same as in Thai". No need for big ass pictures and all that.
Old 18-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Age 15
Important advice - if engage in paid sex and gal under 18 come back to sinkieland maybe charge for sex with minor...so remove all proofs and best dun tell anyone even your best friends...best to avoid under-aged gals even overseas...you won't know who snitch you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Important advice - if engage in paid sex and gal under 18 come back to sinkieland maybe charge for sex with minor...so remove all proofs and best dun tell anyone even your best friends...best to avoid under-aged gals even overseas...you won't know who snitch you...
Yes, best to avoid below 18, the problem is there's undercover lurking in this forum too.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoeYoeLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi There,
I am going to Vientien in Nov. Can provide me contact in there pls?
Old 24-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Muong Luxury hotel anyone tried?
Old 25-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoeYoeLay View Post
Hi There,
I am going to Vientien in Nov. Can provide me contact in there pls?
Just flip a few pages back, there is so many info.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I posted the below report in a Hong Kong forum 7 days ago, using the same name JohnnyNgai

除非另有說明,否則所有我文章中的商店都在Google地圖上。
我在萬象遊了10天。 這是我的泰北,老撾遊部分
I stayed in Vientiane for 10 days. This is a part of my 泰北, 老撾遊

Took the 15baht bus across the Thai Laos friendship bridge. Fill out the immigration paper, then took the 8000kip #14 bus to the Central Bus Station. It is TBS-B (Bus Station B) on the Google map. Took the jumbo “ tuk tuk “ 30,000kip to my guest house near Wat Chan; 22usd a night, but not as nice as my 16usd room in the Udon Thani Top Mansion.

http://vientianebus.org.la/ download high resolution bus maps, and an app to track the nice Japanese donated buses in real time.

I took the bus to the Sanjiang Market area for Chinese food, fj and hj. It is Xang Jieng Chinese Market on the google map.

Jian Guo Grand Hotel, 建国大酒店, is near the sleeping beauty 睡美人 fuck shop, see the map and the photo. I got a young dark skin fat girl for 250,000kip / hour, a good room was included.

盛昌大酒店 has a spa on the second floor. The spa has kidney nourishing massage 補腎按摩 for 160,000kip + tips. I paid 160,000 +80,000 for an hour of syt hj; she was a student with soft smooth hands, 很軟滑的手手. The front desk informed me that some of their little sisters can do outcalls to outside hotels. 盛昌大酒店 is not on the google map. 盛昌大酒店 不在Google地圖上。

Sokxayphone Hotel: Used the LOCA app car to go from my guest house to the Sokxayphone Hotel, got there at 8pm and got a quote from a mama for 400,000kip / hour, room not included. 晚上8點到達那裡,得到了媽媽的報價,每小時40萬老撾錢,不包括房間。有3個21/22歲女孩,而18歲以下的女孩又有3個. There were 3 girls in their early 20s, and 3 more that looked under 18; all sitting on cheap plastic chairs in an empty room, skinny and not syt type. I didn’t buy any sex and wasted 100,000kip in LOCA fare. I could have stayed in the SNK hotel next door, but I didn’t like the area, too few restaurants and far from the city bus station.

Inpeng Hotel & Resort: Didn’t inspect the farms at the Inpeng Hotel & Resort because the round trip LOCA fare would have costed me 180,000kip. Didn’t want to stay at the resort due to many negative hotel site reviews. Plus there were only a few LOCA cars available after 11pm. 互聯網消息說:這個地方有最多女孩選擇, 而價格不貴.

La Ong Dao Hotel: Took LOCA to La Ong Dao Hotel 2, and then walked to Laongdao Hotel 1. Got to the hotels before 5pm and saw no activity; saw their dirty empty rooms with gray bed sheets. Didn’t like either hotel; dirty and far from the nice tourist area.

Soapy massage: Got to Chaleunxay Hotel at 6:30pm, paid 130,000 for the massage and 400,000 for sex. Just like some of the reports on the English language Singapore site said, the girl would rush you and got you out of the room in only 30 minutes. The Vietnamese girls there were pretty, but the service sucks. The Chaleunxay Hotel is on the google map, but the spa is not.
Massage Vientiane Plaza: passed by the place and saw nice Vietnamese girls, but I didn’t buy any sex. I heard it is managed by the same Chaleunxay Hotel boss.

Food: Talat Sao Shopping Mall has a food court on the 3rd floor.
The food is not as tasty as the tourist malls in Thailand. Looked at some of them handling raw meat and cooked food at the same time scared me.
Many of the restaurants used low quality msg 味精 that caused a tingling aftertaste on my tongue.

Conclusion: If I were to visit Vientiane again, I would use Ctrip.com to pick a hotel near the Xang Jieng Chinese Market, 因為方便得多.

http://p.141h.com/data/attachment/fo...4zrrk2vyip.jpg
睡美人

http://p.141h.com/data/attachment/fo...veu1w1f6xe.jpg
盛昌大酒店 has a spa on the second floor

http://p.141h.com/data/attachment/fo...0qkxfx359k.jpg
在黄色的街道上漫步,您会发现按摩院, KTV.

I don't speak Thai, and this is the first time I visited Laos. If you believe the above information is useless, sorry !
Old 19-10-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Conclusion: If I were to visit Vientiane again, I would use Ctrip.com to pick a hotel near the Xang Jieng Chinese Market, 因為方便得多.
Great forum...very well written...up you for great forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes.
if paid sex with under 18 in foreign countries, u'll still be able to get charged in sg. Best is not touch under 18s, else the pimps know they might blackmail u for more $$$
Old 05-11-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going on 24 nov and staying near Vientiane Plaza. Any bro there?
Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I posted the below report in a Hong Kong forum 7 days ago, using the same name JohnnyNgai

除非另有說明,否則所有我文章中的商店都在Google地圖上。
我在萬象遊了10天。 這是我的泰北,老撾遊部分
I stayed in Vientiane for 10 days. This is a part of my 泰北, 老撾遊
Thanks very much, that was a helpful report.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

how to check which hotel is girl friendly??

flying in on the 18
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1